Infinite Paving Ltd Reviews

Infinite Paving Ltd 5 star review on 14th August 2019
Gordon D
Infinite Paving Ltd 5 star review on 11th July 2019
Ian P
Great product,great price great service,just wish they would of included a plan for the pattern but worked it out with some graph paper,if I ever need any more paving would not hesitate of using again.
We ordered a large amount of paving, over 150 metres, the order process was smooth, and we were extremely pleased with the service received. No problems at all until delivery, we were told on the day of delivery at 3.00pm, after chasing twice that delivery would not take place. Be aware that Friday allegedly is not a working day!! I would definitely use this company again if they used a different delivery company.
Further to my 'low rated' review this morning, I am happy to say that my complaint/concerns have been dealt with, the product is fantastic at a great price, and I am grateful for the refunded broken tiles
Great product at great price
Further to my 'low rated' review yesterday, I am happy to say that my complaint/concerns have been dealt with swiftly and amicably.
The courier they used were apparently very awkward with the weight of each pack being slightly over a tonne and where unhappy to deliver because of this. So Infinite paving called to cancel the order with me; I couldn't believe it! I wasn't having it as I needed them for that weekend plus they were cheaper than anywhere else... it was left with me to come up with the unbelievable idea of taking some slabs from each pack and putting on a fith pallet to make the weight. So they did... That worked up until the courier company attempted to deliver but failed to because what can only be described as the slightest gradient ever! They were right the courier ARE awkward... 2 days later a different courier attempted with a crane and all got delivered on time and no breakages. If it wasn't for this drama before hand I'd of 100% said 5/5 stars as the quality of the sandstone is second to none and the price was by far the cheapest I could find online. I would still order again from them despite the drama. Cheers
I had 3 crates of stone and everyone was perfect and top quality. I would and have recommended this firm
Order 4 packs of raj green paving Tuesday 5/4/16 7.00AM and it was delivered Friday 8/4/16 11.15AM which i think is very good and not one cracked paving. I would deal with infinite paving again very good 5 star
Recommend highly. We purchased camel dust smooth paving Oct 2015 and have been very pleased with the quality. Delivery arrived on the agreed date, stones were all in tact - overall very happy!
They delivered the right product as per promise.
Very quick service and the paving slabs were really great. I would recommend Infinite Paving.
We are very pleased with the service and the paving. I phoned first to get a bit more detail as I wanted a specific delivery date. All ordering is done online and is very easy. Even so I forgot to put in the comments box the delivery date but they remembered my phone call and delivered on the date I requested. All stone was intact, no breakages. All in all an excellant experience.
I've made a number of purchases from Infinite Paving and have been 100% satisfied both with the quality of the product and the quality of the service. I can thoroughly recommend them and will continue to purchase paving from them myself. Ben Brook Landscaping (West Wales).
really made the right choice when I ordered my stones from them , best quality and service provided , I would recommend them to all . best value for money .
Was sceptical about using a company away from the main stream suppliers but have been very impressed with the services, quality and value. Would recommend to anyone looking for paving.
Further to my poor review (J.P) of 4 days ago, the matter has been successfully resolved and contact has been good. The product - Sawn Sandstone is of a very good quality and I would recommend the company
As a professional Landscaper, good quality stone is a high priority. I have always found Infinite Paving to maintain good levels of stock and the stone has been consistent in quality and sizing. The pricing is competitive and the despatch is generally undertaken sooner rather than later. The website is easy to navigate and the process of ordering straight forward. Michael Alexander (ELB Landscapes, serving South East London, Surrey & Kent).
Excellent service and quality
We have been using Infinite Paving on a regular basis for over 2 years now. Our orders are always despatched on time, well packed and arrive in a good condition. Both the sawn and riven paving is of a high standard and it comes at a great price. Paul Amato Peak Landscape Design Limited
excellant service from start to finish. Can't wait to have the slabs layer. Price was fantastic. Well protected and packed
Infinite Paving Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 171 reviews