In Memory Of Life Reviews

of reviewers recommend In Memory Of Life
Read In Memory Of Life Reviews

About In Memory Of Life:

In Memory Of Life is a London based funeral directors, proud to offer fully personalised and affordably priced funerals, delivered by our experienced and compassionate team.

hello@inmemoryoflife.com

I would like to thank the team at In Memory Of Life so much. They guided my family and I through such a difficult time and were always available to speak with us whenever we needed them. Nothing was ever too much and we were able to give Dad a lovely send off.
I can't thank Matt and Nick enough for their kindness, help and understanding during the most difficult time I have ever faced. My dads send off was beautiful, everything was well organised and personal.

Thank you so much for making such a difference during an extremely difficult time.
The team were able to assist me with an last minute viewing of my father. They were very helpful, considerate and compassionate in their communication.
The services was excellent . we really appreciate it
This company arranged my husband's cremation with tact and efficiency. I can thoroughly recommend them.
I was ever so nervous planning and discussing a funeral, not knowing what to expect, everything was new to me however as soon as I’ve spoken to Matt he made me feel so much more relaxed about dealing with the whole thing. Matt Explained everything and dealt with EVERYTHING for us, I am so grateful to have found “in memory of life”
We were able to have a lovely funeral for our father . I can’t recommend them enough !
Thank you ! to the entire team!! for helping us get through this.

Karolina Hill
I received an absolutely fantastic service from Matt. He held my hand every step of the way, reminding me gently whenever a deadline was looming and giving fantastic advice along the way. The ceremony itself was just perfect. This was largely down to the options made available to us. The online process made everything so easy and worked so much better for us than having to make rushed decisions at a single visit to a funeral directors, without being able to discuss with other interested parties. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Matt and the rest of the team.
From the first call I made, to the funeral aftercare that Matt and his team have provided, I've felt really well supported through the most painful of times. Our needs as a grieving family were always taken into careful consideration by Matt at every stage of the process. He was able to bring a kind, personal touch to the job, as well as considerable knowledge, professionalism and expertise. He was always available when we needed him, and was always willing to go the extra step to ensure that our family left feeling that we had a fitting memorial for our loved one, and that meant a great deal to us.
Matt was incredibly sympathetic and helpful at a very distressing time. The funeral service was exactly as we wanted and I can't recommend the team at Inmemoryof enough.
I wish to express my deep appreciation to Matt and In Memory of Life. My family and I are so grateful for the professionalism and kindness which you have shown to us. What a truly exceptional person you are Matt, you guided us through a very sad and difficult situation with ease,empathy and absolute professionalism. Nothing was too much or too difficult. Your attention to detail was exceptional .Given that we were in two different countries , you took away all our stresses and guided us efficiently and effortlessly through what was a difficult journey. I wish you every success in the future and have no doubt your business will go onto great heights. Kind regards Mary o Carroll and family.Co Kerry Ireland
Matthew and his team, were absolutely amazing. I couldn't recommend a company any more. They went above and beyond and exceeded all our expectations. If you're looking for a company to guide, support and help you organise a funeral in difficult times Matthew and his team are the best people suited.
In Memory Of Life is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews