In Memory Of Life Reviews

of reviewers recommend In Memory Of Life
Read In Memory Of Life Reviews

About In Memory Of Life:

In Memory Of Life is a London based funeral directors, proud to offer fully personalised and affordably priced funerals, delivered by our experienced and compassionate team.

hello@inmemoryoflife.com

Couldn’t have dealt with us more thoughtfully and delicately. They put together everything we wanted, and helped us with the things that hasn’t even crossed our minds. Thankyou for all your help.
Harriet and Matt gave a very personal and sincere service. Highly professional and ensured every detail was taken in to consideration. Cannot fault them and wish to pass on my thanks to them both, again, for all the assistance they gave.
My family and I chose In memory of life to help us through the process of arranging my mums funeral and I am so glad I did, we started talking with Matt and right away felt we were in good hands, with the support of Luke. Then Harriet took over to help with the finer details and was very thorough, caring and helpful. I was kept up to date with every aspect and had no worries at any stage. For the chapel of rest and conductor for the funeral day we had Matthew taking care of us and he was amazing and did such a wonderful job of helping us through, even with my last minute nightmare error on my part Harriet saved the day. We chose to have horse and carriage to transport my mum and I am so glad I did it was so beautiful and the horse were handsome. Although it was a wet miserable day Matthew was on point and made sure everything went smoothly and it did., I can’t thank the team enough for helping us through this difficult time. Lastly if you have the opportunity to have doves do go for it they closed the day so gracefully. Thank you team x
In Memory Of Life Funeral directors were extremely professional, and really listened to the ways in which we wanted to honour the life of my late sister.
They took their time to explain the whole process and were very supportive, caring and understanding of our needs.

For someone who has never had to do this before, they took care of absolutely everything, I never had to worry about a thing.
I would definitely recommend them in the future.

Thank you so much for everything!
A fantastic professional service with a personal touch. All staff very kind and sensitive to the needs of a bereaved family.
Good communication, and frequent updates provided, keeping us in the picture.
The day ran smoothly, and was perfect (thank you Dean)
We would like to thank Matt, Harriet and Nick for all their help and support in arranging my aunt’s funeral. Very much appreciated ! X
I cannot recommend IMOL highly enough. The services provided by this company were faultless. From us calling them on the day Dad died right through to his funeral, the care, the dignity and the sensitivity with which every detail was handled was superb. They were gentle, kind, accommodating and worked tirelessly to support us in having a funeral for our Dad that was beautiful. They recommended a celebrant who was compassionate, caring and worked with us so gently. They provided details of costs before every decision was made, there was no hidden cost and they were honest throughout. All the staff were perfect. As someone who had never chosen a funeral director before I was very lucky I chose this company.
Harriet, Matt and the rest of the team at In Memory Of Life were very helpful in organising my dad’s funeral. They were friendly, prompt in answering emails, and kept us well informed. Everything went as planned on the day of the funeral.
I am happy to recommend them.
At a time of loss you need a funeral company that is respectful and in tune with your wishes for the person you lost. Memory of Life was just that, attentive, making sure your wishes were carried out. Everything we requested was delivered, a pleasure to deal with this company. Would use them again id needed.
In Memory of Life have been very accommodating and as intimate as we would like. They never over stepped or under delivered. From the phone calls to personal meeting to home visits to the day of the funeral. The were wonderful through out the process. They were very professional. Matt, Martin and the team. I thank you for what we were able to control. Thank you for the memories.
Matt and Harriet were sensitive, flexible and helpful throughout the whole process. It felt like two caring and reliable friends guiding you through a difficult time.
We would like to thank the team for their handling of our Mothers funeral from start to finish, the professionalism and care they showed throughout was absolutely fantastic, they could not have been more kind and helpful, Special thanks to Harriet and Matt who helped organize everything from cars flowers and a beautiful basket coffin to on the actual day Brian and the lads and Rebbecca our lovely celebrant, we will be forever grateful for the help we received at such a difficult time, we highly recommend In Memory Of Life. Paul.
The In Memory of Life team were supportive, caring, patient and absolutely wonderful throughout the process of planning our loved ones funeral. Nick, Matt and Harriet aswell as Martin and the other guys were very warm and kind. They made the day go smoothly and there was no pressure or stress.
I would recommend this team to family and friends.
Matt and Harriet were always available when I had queries and were extremely helpful and flexible.
In Memory were kind and considered whilst helping us plan mum’s funeral. They helped us search through many different venues with several requirements before any guarantee for their services. Matt was exemplary throughout, and Dean was a gentleman on the day.
Just want to say thank you to Harriet, Matt and the team!
From the beginning they made everything so simple and clear. They were patient with us and took note of the little touches that made such a difference. They were always available to contact and I was impressed by the swift responses. The day was wonderful. The funeral director was kind, calm and made sure that everything went smoothly. The online streaming of the service was well executed and the flowers, beautiful. We are grateful and glad that we found their service. Professional and organised, I will definately recommend.

Thank you for helping to create a wonderful celebration of life for my father and for your genuine support during a difficult time.
In Memory Of Life was highly professional in helping me arrange my mum’s funeral. Harriet, Matt and Nick answered all the questions I had in a timely manner and with sensitivity. Many thanks again.
From my first call with In Memory of Life, I felt reassured that we would be provided with an excellent service. The kindness and compassion expressed in every call, email and question asked felt like it went beyond people just doing their job.

No matter what time it was, my emails and endless questions were answered. On the day, the presentation of the bearers was excellent. They were a credit to the team. The flowers supplied exceeded our expectations. The whole service was without fault.

I would not hesitate to recommend In Memory of Life and cannot express how grateful I am to the whole team.
Very helpful over the phone and followed up well. Probably good to have a quick pay online - one time quick choice and purchase to make it smoother but process wasn't too onerous and very polite and respectful conversations.

Maybe have some cheaper options to help those who still want to send something but don't have much, especially in times like now.
Hi Karen,

Thank you for your feedback, that's really helpful. We are actually just in the process of adding an online payment function for the flowers which will hopefully make it a little smoother as you say. We will also try to add some smaller and cheaper alternatives too.

Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review.

All the best,
Matt
Matt was very helpful from day one, was never pushy in trying to get me to spend money (as I had heard funeral directors can be) and was always at the end of the phone for any questions I had. The memorial page that was created is lovely and Matt took great care in creating a video of photographs for the service. The team on the day of the funeral were great too, very calm, kind and professional and made sure everything went smoothly. I am very pleased I chose In Memory of Life and have no hesitation in recommending them.
Hi Erika,

Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to share your review. It is really appreciated and I am so glad to hear that everything went as well as can be expected given the current circumstances.

Wishing you and the family all the best,

Matt
I found your service very good, I know the flowers were so beautiful, thank you.
In Memory Of Life is rated 4.98 based on 43 reviews