iGrass Reviews

of reviewers recommend iGrass
Read iGrass Reviews

info@igrass.co.uk

Tell us how iGrass made you happy
Go down well .bushes up
Good product and good delivery
as always, a quick, friendly and speedy service, vicky ned looks after us superbly..
Great service, always helpful on the phone. Vicki is brilliant to deal with, as are the rest of the crew. A+
Quality product, at a good price, delivered as required. Customer was very happy with their new lawn.
Excellent product ,excellent delivery was just a shame it took so many attempts to get the particular sample colour I wanted for my customer
Very easy all the way through from ordering to laying with a fantastic result.
Very helpful staff. Good quality products. And always on time. Very good service all round

Steve. From Bristol. :)
Great company, great products. Exactly what you need.
Quality products with great customer support and service
Your delivery driver was very nice but had no facilities to lift our artificial lawn off his van. Luckily I am the landscaper and not "my client" but I wouldn't have been too happy if I was and then somehow get a roll of lawn out of your van without any mechanical help. Thankfully between the 4 of us and the use of my vans tow bar we managed to move the roll out of your van. You MUST provide a way of getting the lawn out of your van without the help of your client!
always friendly and helpfull,
vicky often phones up with updates and any offers on.
fast and reliable service
cant fault anything
THIS IS A GOOD GRASS BUT THE 30M PILE LOOKS BETTER AND IS EASIER TO WORK WITH.
Have requested payment confirmation or an invoice via email and over the phone a number of times and yet to hear back. I urgently need to settle with accounts and haven't heard back
Hi Jonny, Thank you for your feedback. After checking the system the invoice was emailed on 04/03 and accounts department have called you. If you need anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.
I used Igrass for the first time. The delivery was on time, I was called an hour before delivery, which was very helpful and I was very pleased with the product
excellent service, good product. very helpful delivery driver.
We are very happy with the service that we recieve from you guys
Excellent service delivery driver very helpful definitely use again.
Thank you from Liberty improvements Ltd
Hi all at iGrass, just used invictus 35mm and it looks great. I have only one problem that worries me. When delivery driver comes there is just one driver and he has no carpet trolly to move the grass, I asked him what he would have done if I wasn't there and he said he would have took it back. On one delivery the driver had to ask the householder to help with the delivery, he did, but he had a bad back. It would be a good idea if the drivers all had carpet trollies. Delivery times were great and the product is great and will use you most of the time but the drivers do need a bit more training.
Your service is always very good very helpful many thanks
Mark absolute landscapes