iGrass Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend iGrass

Tell us how iGrass made you happy

"Very easy all the way through from ordering to laying with a fantastic result."
"Very helpful staff. Good quality products. And always on time. Very good service all round Steve. From Bristol. :)"
"Great company, great products. Exactly what you need."
"Quality products with great customer support and service"
"Your delivery driver was very nice but had no facilities to lift our artificial lawn off his van. Luckily I am the landscaper and not "my client" but I wouldn't have been too happy if I was and then somehow get a roll of lawn out of your van without any mechanical help. Thankfully between the 4 of us and the use of my vans tow bar we managed to move the roll out of your van. You MUST provide a way of getting the lawn out of your van without the help of your client!"
"always friendly and helpfull, vicky often phones up with updates and any offers on. fast and reliable service cant fault anything"
"THIS IS A GOOD GRASS BUT THE 30M PILE LOOKS BETTER AND IS EASIER TO WORK WITH."
"Have requested payment confirmation or an invoice via email and over the phone a number of times and yet to hear back. I urgently need to settle with accounts and haven't heard back"
Hi Jonny, Thank you for your feedback. After checking the system the invoice was emailed on 04/03 and accounts department have called you. If you need anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.
"I used Igrass for the first time. The delivery was on time, I was called an hour before delivery, which was very helpful and I was very pleased with the product"
"excellent service, good product. very helpful delivery driver."
"We are very happy with the service that we recieve from you guys"
"Excellent service delivery driver very helpful definitely use again. Thank you from Liberty improvements Ltd"
"Hi all at iGrass, just used invictus 35mm and it looks great. I have only one problem that worries me. When delivery driver comes there is just one driver and he has no carpet trolly to move the grass, I asked him what he would have done if I wasn't there and he said he would have took it back. On one delivery the driver had to ask the householder to help with the delivery, he did, but he had a bad back. It would be a good idea if the drivers all had carpet trollies. Delivery times were great and the product is great and will use you most of the time but the drivers do need a bit more training."
"Your service is always very good very helpful many thanks Mark absolute landscapes"
"Overall very efficient. A small criticism,,it seems to be a recurring error to supply inadequate adhesive and tape,on occasion we have had to pick up locally and also recontact you for extra supply ion finding short"
"Good competitive pricing / deals from iGrass helps my business, so thank you :) The product is good, looks good and has been well received by my customers. Delivery has been good too with flexibility on delivery dates, and has always arrived on the date stated. However, I had been promised a call from delivery staff one hour before arrival of the goods on site and on two occasions this has not happened? This has left my customers to supervise the delivery of the goods (which should not be happening) and has caused me some embarrassment as we operate a professional installation service. iGrass Customer Service (by telephone) is very good and makes ordering a very simple process. I have experienced a price quote difference between the website and a Customer Service quote whereby I had to absorb an unexpected minor increase, not sure why that happened? Overall, good service, price, product and delivery and we will continue to use as long as these four ingredients remain consistent. Steve Woods Best Gardens of Colchester"
"We use igrass for all of our artificial turf projects because there grass is of the best quality and value, having had samples sent from around the world and spoken numerous company's igrass has by far the best customer service of them all. Barry goddard paving and landscaping is pleased to be associated with igrass!!!! Keep up the good work"
"Not a good experience. The salesperson made an error with the delivery date, and then the courier didn't follow instructions and so what was meant to be a simple job, ended up taking 2 extra days."
Very sorry you experienced delays with the courier. Assuring you of our best attention moving forward.
"Always receive an excellent service"
"False advertising.. Free next day delivery... 40 quid and 2 days... Disappointing, going backwards"
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry you feel this way however, we do not state 'Free Next Day Delivery' on any of our communications. Free delivery is available as standard. Next Day Delivery is available at cost. Our customer service team are always on hand to assist you and plan deliveries accordingly to meet your needs and expectations.
iGrass is rated 4.77 based on 83 reviews