iGrass Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend iGrass

Tell us how iGrass made you happy

Telephone
"Our play area job is complete and all parties are Happy. Thank you very much for the information and support in getting this one off problem solved. I must say that the iGrass experience has been very good throughout mainly due to Ben's diligence. Thank You very much iGRASS"
"I contacted iGrass and have been delighted with the service, I received samples which I passed onto my client, with the decision made, I contacted Ben at iGrass who set up an account for me, took the order and arranged delivery, it was all straightforward and quick. I was advised by email of a delivery date and the courier called in advance so I could be around to take delivery, I look forward to dealing with iGrass again."
"Thank you iGRASS for the fast turnaround on our order and dealing with the various changes made. Delivery arrived on the day as agreed and the driver phoned to advise of his ETA which was a nice touch. Client & residents are pleased with the result. Just need a few dry days to get it all sanded out! Phil - Libra Construction"
"" Hi Jim and Vicky, Thank you so much to you and your team for the training day we attended last week it was very beneficial." Josh Spiers of JC Spiers Landscaping, West Sussex"
"I purchased the iGRASS in August, iGRASS is a very friendly and efficient company to deal with, I would thoroughly recommend them to any tradesman or business that is looking to buy artificial grass and the products to go with it. I have since recommended iGRASS to many others."
"I was very pleased with the iGRASS product. The delivery service and the driver was helpful and he phoned when he was 30 minutes away. My customer is over the moon with her choice of grass, and the realistic nature of the grass. I will definitely be back to order again. Thanks , Daniel of DC Gardens Hemel Hempstead"
"Each time we order there is a friendly and efficient service from the iGRASS team and prompt delivery too. Vicky goes that extra mile to make sure each of our sales go through smoothly. Mark Downes Landscaping"
"I was very impressed with the service I received from iGRASS, and help was always there when I needed it. BAILEY'S LANDSCAPING SOLUTIONS"
"I have been using IGrass as a supplier for Artificial grass for over 3 years. Their service has always been brilliant however big or small job is. They quote for items immediately and are proactive in offering advise and support when placing an order. Items are always delivered really quickly and efficiently. They have also been really helpful with troubleshooting unforeseen occurrences post instillation."
"Excellent service and products from Vicky at IGrass. Always on hand to help with samples and advice. Vicky is the first person we turn to for all our artificial grass installation supplies. Eden Landscape Design, Basingstoke"
""Being installers of grass we decided to try iGrass for an install, selecting Ivy 25mm grass. Ordered and paid via telephone with friendly and helpful staff providing lots of information. The grass arrived quickly and within the time frame I asked for all carefully packaged up. The quality of the Ivy grass was better then I expected and at competitive prices. The install was very easy using this grass which provided a great finish to the garden area" John Ford Get the Lawn"
"We are a repeat customer of igrass. Their products are fantastic and the customer service is second to none. VIcky is our account manager and nothing is too much trouble for her. We highly recommend this company. Bernice Earthscape Horticultural"
"We were delighted with the service. The ordering process was very easy and we felt like valued customers throughout with timely personal updates. The grass itself is top. It has transformed how we use the garden."
"Service I received was second to none. Very helpful getting grass to me with quick turnaround, and great quality grass will be using again. Thanks, GSB Gardens and Ground work."
"We have been using igrass for the last couple of years after trying a couple of different companies. For a lots of different reasons we have continued with igrass. One - is there customer service is brilliant, two - the products are superior to others we have used. Three - next day delivery. I would highly recommend! CCS Landscapes Arron clark"
"Dear Vicky, Many thanks for your help with our recent project, the clients are delighted with the product! Thanks again for the prompt service and delivery. Regards, Buffalo Landscapes. Mark Powell. 13 Pollard Road. London. N20 0UE. 07920 482 082"
"The service has been fantastic at every stage from ordering to delivery and the quality of the product has been excellent. Thank you igrass."
"I found IGrass at the landscape show, they were very professional and friendly and I really loved their products. I have been working with Vicky on my first articulate grass project and she has been a total star, supporting me every step of the way, from placing my order to technical information. As this is a new add on to our garden design business I wanted to know that I could work with a company that are more than just a website taking your orders. Thank you IGrass and to Vicky for all your support and look forward to working with you on our next project. Wendy Deaner VB Garden Design http://vbgardendesign.co.uk/"
"Hi Vicky. Thanks for all your help. Delivery spot on. I Grass won't beat them for price and quality. Top service. Thanks from World of grass. 2018"
"We have used iGrass as our preffered supplier of Artificial lawn for many years now and have always been happy with the product supplied and the availability/flexibility of deliveries/collections. Stuart, S G Landscapes Limited."
iGrass is rated 4.74 based on 73 reviews