iGrass Reviews

of reviewers recommend iGrass
Read iGrass Reviews

manager@igrass.co.uk

Tell us how iGrass made you happy
The team at Igrass were so helpful. Sent me a next day delivery sample for my client and a full sample pack aswell as giving me great prices and so friendly on the phone. The grass is top quality too. I'll just be using these from now on
I love dealing with the team at Igrass, they are truly professional and a real pleasure to work with.
Great team providing an excellent service to my business.
The artificial grass products are of a high quality and have been well received by my own customers. Delivery service is well managed and the drivers are always very pleasant and helpful.
Well done to all involved.
Very excellently treated by Vicky from start to finish ...
Good quality product at a competitive price. Friendly and helpful service and exceeded my expectations regarding delivery timescale.
From my telephone conversation with Jo samples came on time got a match for existing grass on site placed the order and delivery it worked like clock work.

many thanks
Neil.
I have been very impressed with the level of customer service Vicky and her team provide from ordering through to fulfilment of the order. The product is always top notch and priced very competitively. I certainly won't be looking any where else for supplying my business.

Thanks

Mark
Shear Excellence Garden Services
Vicky, thankyou for the exceptional service again. So happy with the quality of the artificial grass it is very durable and realistic. The ordering process by phone couldn't be made any easier, there are no details at all that are left out.
Also with the delivery it is very flexible and you always keep me updated when I will be receiving my order and the driver always calls me when en route which is very handy. Overall the service from start to finish is second to none and I thankyou Vicky for that - as your attention to detail is 1st class....
I would recommend to anyone to purchase your products and I will be most certainly ordering from you in the future......
Wixams Turf, Bedfordshire
A great company to deal with, competitive and always helpful advice from Vicky and the team. Good product range which is readily available.
Started using Igrass as an alternative supplier for artificial grass as my originally had ran out of stock through lock down.
During this time Jo and the team were super efficient, delivery was prompt and the quality was exceptional
I was even impressed with the after sales care as they followed up after every delivery
Definitely will be using Igrass as my main supplier.
Thanks again Dave Caspian Landscapes
One of the main reasons we've stayed with your guys despite many other Companies trying to get our business is your customer service. Vicki & Joe have got it nailed and in my opinion a credit to your business. Well done guys. Excellent dispatch times too. Thanks Tony & Jill, Potteries Home & Garden Solution, Stoke.
Hi, I used the Impress 35mm, it is a
Really thick grass and quality, all round great experience with company
Many thanks Sean
The ordering process is very straight forwards, I processed the order through the website; after speaking with Vicky via email with regards to the best grass option for my requirements. I received information on the order progression as well as a delivery date.

The order was received in full. The installation went to plan with no issues. I am very pleased with the final outcome. I feel if there was any issues then I would easily be able to get hold of someone at iGrass for help and a solution.

Many thanks
David Munt
www.primeimprovements.co.uk
Hi.
The experience of working with iGRASS was great. From start to finish i felt very looked after and the service was brilliant. Vicky was very helpful with information and letting me know about delivery times etc. With a very quick service. I would definitely use iGRASS again.
Thanks again LJM Landscaping & Fencing. Suffolk
Vicky is always there to help and goes the extra mile to make sure u get the right product at the right price, deliver on time if not quicker, very helpful drivers always willing to help.
Excellent range of products at affordable and realistic prices.
Thanks Laurence.
Overall I am very happy with iGRASS and the way they work. The website is easy to navigate and runs very smoothly. Once grass has been ordered they people at iGRASS are quick to respond to emails and give you the information that your looking for. Phone calls and emails both get you quick answers which I like in the company. Delivery time is good and fast, along with the couriers who are more than happy to call you when they are an hour away and again are very helpful when it comes to the delivery side of things.

Many thanks Jake (Luxury Gardens of London)
I found I grass after using and being let down by another supplier, I grass are very good and allways keep to there promise since using them a few times I have now found them to be so helpful on all orders and Vicky who I deal with allways gives 100% , I doubt ill ever use any other supplier
Can’t thank Vicky at igrass enough. The process was so easy, friendly and straight forward. We were recommended the company by a friend and I loved the face we were able to order free samples before purchasing.
Prices are very reasonable and the quality is top notch!
Really friendly, fantastic customer service, very speedy delivery and we now have an amazing garden.
I have been using iGrass for some time now and I am very impressed by the service Vicky has provided and the quality of the products the company offers. Even at this time ordering is extremely smooth, Vicky’s communication is great and attention to detail is not spared. Vicky is very efficient, supplies exactly what I ask for at a competitive price. I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to use artificial grass. I will continue using for my projects.

Watcho

Belleview Gardens
We have used IGrass products for several years now, with great prompt delivery and Vicky that responds to my texts regardless of day or time. We find the lawn of the most superior quality. Beforehand, we had customers buy their own grass and we would lay it for them, and before IGrass, the market was saturated with inferior lawns. So - Keep up the prompt service and customer relations iGRASS ! The Captain Green Team
iGrass is rated 4.82 based on 105 reviews