iGrass Reviews

of reviewers recommend iGrass
Read iGrass Reviews

info@igrass.co.uk

Tell us how iGrass made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
iGrass 5 star review on 9th January 2019
David Fisher
iGrass 5 star review on 27th November 2018
JC Spiers Ltd, West Sussex
iGrass 5 star review on 20th April 2018
Jack Cundy
More Photos & Videos
I bought Impress 30 mm artificial grass, with 25 mm shockpads and all the accessories to lay on may 6 year-old's play area in the back garden. The whole experience from start to finish was seamless, pleasant and quick! All the products were of excellent quality. The instructions were easy-to-follow and I managed to lay the grass myself and we are very pleased with the results. I will definitely be recommending Vicky and her team at igrass to others! Mr Keli Thorsteinsson, Shrewsbury
We have used IGrass products for several years now, with great prompt delivery and Vicky that responds to my texts regardless of day or time. We find the lawn of the most superior quality. Beforehand, we had customers buy their own grass and we would lay it for them, and before IGrass, the market was saturated with inferior lawns. So - Keep up the prompt service and customer relations iGRASS ! The Captain Green Team
Captain Green Landscapes.
We have used IGrass products now for several years now, with prompt delivery and Vicky that responds to my texts regardless of day or time.
We find the lawn of the most superior quality that we used prior, as we always had customers buy there own and we would lay for them, as pre IGrass the market was saturated with inferior lawn.
Keep up the prompt service and customer relations. The Captain Green Team
We was so impressed with the way Vicky handled things, the service is 2nd to none - and the grass is absolutely stunning!!!
Highly recommend
Thankyou igrass👍👍
As a landscape designer and construction company we only offer Igrass products as they are great to work with delivery is always fast and reliable service and it’s great value for customers.
I have always been impressed with your service Vicky. You are always helpful and provide useful information, keep me updated on new products and always get back to me quickly to let me know when the delivery is due.

IGrass is the best quality artificial grass that I have used, I have received many samples from other companies but they do not look as realistic as yours so I will not use artificial grass products from any other suppliers. My customers are always surprised how realistic the artificial grass looks. Thanks,
Darren Greenslade - Darren's Dens Somerset
I submitted an unfavourable review last week about a delivery price. However I subsequently found out from their sales manager that there had been a technical problem on their website. I would just like to commend the actions of their sales manager who contacted me and arranged delivery of my order for an acceptable delivery charge. I ordered and paid for my product on Friday and took delivery on Monday. Great customer service would definitely purchase from this company again. Highly recommend them
I found the ordering process very easy, Vicky took the order with her usual professionalism, the delivery arrangements we agreed were then confirmed as I was told they would be and on the day of delivery I was contacted in advance to confirm the delivery slot.

Overall the process was simple and straightforward and my customer was delighted with the quality of the artificial grass she had chosen, so thank you iGRASS, we look forward to doing more business with you soon.

Greg Denyer
Proprietor
Denyer Home & Garden
St ALBANS
While there has been an influx of suppliers of artificial grass in the last few years - The quality that igrass provides is the best.

I have been laying lawns since 2005 and never had such service like I have done from the guys and gals at igrass. High quality lawns that are reflected in their service.
I am literally laying on the grass right now! It is amazing!!
We can't even be bothered to finish pegging it as it's so nice! The quality I was so worried about but I couldn't be happier... I Had the loveliest driver deliver the grass helping us, but the "IN HOUSE" experience I received from Vicky was unreal!
I have been on the phone and made many calls, emails and submitted many quotes over the past few weeks, but made the decision to use iGRASS and it was simply from the lovely service I received from Vicky that made me realise where I wanted my money to go. I had a tight budget that I had to stick too, which she helped me get the best quality grass best experience and best price I could have asked for! So much money and effort goes into a big project and I have no regrets on using iGRASS - the company that helped us complete the garden. We cannot thank you enough!! Plus - the Neighbours are already thinking they would like iGRASS in their garden now !

Perfect customer service, thank you Nicci Bater Gardens
Hi Vicky,
The delivery service was outstanding. Thank you and your team!
I have received a call an hour before delivery, which gave me enough time to get there on time and the driver was extremely pleasant and helpful! I had my grass in less then 24h from the payment! Well done to you all! Have a lovely day!

With regards,
Ernesta.
Vicky, thank you for all your help, the customer service you have provided has been outstanding.
Working with Vicky at iGrass was a pleasure, very efficient service from beginning to end and extremely helpful at getting delivery made to site quickly. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.
Katy Jones
SCOTSCAPE Contracts Coordinator
I always rely on iGRASS they are my first choice everytime. The high quality grass samples I showed my customer tipped me in their favour, to supply and install for them over my comptletition. Vicky is always at the end of the phone to help and Jim gives me great techinical support and advice. Thank you. Bristol's Finest Grass.
IGRASS is a friendly, efficient company to deal with. And a great asset to my landscaping company with everything an installer could ask for !
I am over the moon with the grass from iGrass. And really impressed with the fast delivery and really happy with the customer service.
Our play area job is complete and all parties are Happy. Thank you very much for the information and support in getting this one off problem solved. I must say that the iGrass experience has been very good throughout mainly due to Ben's diligence.
iGrass 5 star review on 9th January 2019
I contacted iGrass and have been delighted with the service, I received samples which I passed onto my client, with the decision made, I contacted Ben at iGrass who set up an account for me, took the order and arranged delivery, it was all straightforward and quick. I was advised by email of a delivery date and the courier called in advance so I could be around to take delivery, I look forward to dealing with iGrass again.
Thank you iGRASS for the fast turnaround on our order and dealing with the various changes made.
Delivery arrived on the day as agreed and the driver phoned to advise of his ETA which was a nice touch. Client & residents are pleased with the result. Just need a few dry days to get it all sanded out! Phil - Libra Construction
" Hi Jim and Vicky,
Thank you so much to you and your team for the training day we attended last week it was very beneficial."
Josh Spiers of JC Spiers Landscaping, West Sussex