iGrass Reviews

of reviewers recommend iGrass
Read iGrass Reviews

info@igrass.co.uk

Tell us how iGrass made you happy
Hi Vicky
The quality of products and service offered by you and your company is always first class. We have just installed the ivy range of grass and really pleased with the finished look.
Igrass is by far the best artificial grass company I have used! The quality and price is miles ahead of anyone else!
Antony of David Penfold & Son
Thank you for the prompt delivery!

Just to let you know out client loved their new artificial grass, and cannot wait to get rid of the lawn mower!
Their kids are making the most of it!
Great products all around!

Warmest regards, Iwona Dobrzynska
MI Designs Ltd
Thank you to Vicky and the team at i grass for the excellent service they have provided my company over the last 5 years. Always available for advice, quick turn around of orders and they always deliver products required to site on time.
I highly recommend the products and services offered at i grass.
Richard Jell - Owner
West Lodge Plants
Vicky and the team at igrass always offer a first class product, prices and excellent service. They are always there to help with good advice and a quick turnover of our orders, we would highly recommend. Bletchley Turf. Milton Keynes
My experiences of dealing with the team at igrass have always been a pleasure. The staff are all happy to help and advise as necessary.
All the products I've had have been of great quality and very reasonably priced too. I'm pleased to have found them as my artificial grass supplier
Hi Vicky,

Thank you for your help, the grass and accessories arrived as planned. Customer loved the Ivy range grass,it looks really good. No problems with installing the grass, I will be in touch again.

Kinds regards.

D Ford
Hello, thank you for delivering artificial grass on time, we’re happy with your company’s attitude in comparison with other online suppliers, also happy with your understanding that service to our customers is paramount and has been for many years our policy. Excellent service first, aware of health and safety issues that clients demand from us. We’re happy to use www.Igrass.co.uk again. Many thanks.

Kind regards

Paul. 07980 390 824
www.gardencreators.co.uk

www.gardendesign-london.co.uk

Marshalls register
I must say that I'm happy with the grass itself. However I'm very disappointed with the delivery service on offer. The day before delivery when I rang to confirm that delivery is on schedule I was asked could I help the driver with the grass coming off the van. I was happy to do this but did not anticipate how HEAVY the roll would be. The driver kept on telling me it would take about 5 guys to get off and through the house. Had I known this I would have arranged help in advance. So I then managed to grab 2 builders from across the road to help but the driver himself couldn't wait to get my signature and drive off. Even the builders said "he's a nice guy isn't he". I was left with a huge heavy roll on the drive and no help from igrass. I wasn't aware that it would literally be a drop and drive off scenario. I don't understand how you can only have 1 driver to deliver such heavy items!!. Needless to say I damaged my back and have been in severe pain since last Thursday. Thanks for the grass but not happy at all with the delivery service.
Hello Nasim,
thank you for your feedback and comments. We are pleased to hear that you like your grass, we are sure it looks amazing now it is installed. We are very sorry that you struggled with the lifting of the grass, and that you hurt your back in the process. This would never be our intention at all. We always state on the phone at the point of ordering, that the grass is very heavy, a 4 m piece is indeed almost like 2 adult men lying down, so it is extremely long too. On every emailed order confirmation we do state:

ON DELIVERY:
Check the sizes of the rolls are correct.

Check to ensure all items ordered are delivered. (Please note the join tapes and glue are normally packaged inside the core of the rolls).

Check for damage before you sign for the goods (the goods should be kept fully supported in transit and should not be creased, bent or folded). Do not sign for damaged goods.

Take care in lifting and moving the items as they are generally heavy and bulky.
The delivery driver will only drop the roll off at your agreed delivery address.

The delivery driver is not covered by insurance to move the roll to your back garden, garage, balcony or any other location, hence 1 to 2 people are normally required to be at the delivery address to receive the order.
I didn't have a problem with the product but felt very misleaded about the delivery charge. At no point did it say you would be charged £50+ for the delivery of 6 shockmats. I have purchased artificial grass which is a more bulky heavier item but this was included in the price when purchased. The price of your shockmatting is very misleading due to the lack of additional info about the shocking price of delivery.
Dear Duncan,

Thank you for your valued feedback. Sorry you feel mislead. This is never our intention with our clients. Our delivery policy is quite clearly stated on our price list and shockpads do not qualify for free delivery. The delivery policy is as follows:

Delivery policy
* Delivery is available free on grass orders over 40m2 on our flexi delivery service (delivery within 5 days) subject to our terms and conditions. Delivery on orders below 40m2 has a minimum charge of £40.00 + VAT.
* Next Day Delivery or named day delivery is available, subject to delivery charge.
* There will be an additional charge for deliveries to the following postcodes: AB, BT, DD, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KW, LL, PA, PH, PO30-PO41, TR, ZE plus Ireland and any country outside the UK.
† There will be an additional charge for delivery of underlay & shockpad due to product dimensions. Price on request.
Great customer service and delivery driver was very helpful and very nice guy. Also worth saying this is the best quality/value brand I have found.
Great service and turn around,
Would prefer some account terms sometimes card payment not convenient
they just do...
Always great service and competitive prices to match!
Fast delivery, good quality grass easy to lay and the staff are very helpful & knowledgeable.
Very happy.
Very good quality grass at an excellent price. Easy to order and efficient delivery.
A friendly and amazing team at Igrass, very helpful and fast to respond to all inquiries, highly recommend their quality products and services to contractors and customers looking for any aspect of artificial grass works.
Very friendly staff that keep.you updated all the way through the ordering process, and go out of their way to help any way that they can. Great selection of grass at a great quality.
Great service from initial sales contact to prompt and correct deliveries direct to our clients sites.
iGrass is rated 4.79 based on 89 reviews