iGrass Reviews

of reviewers recommend iGrass
Read iGrass Reviews

manager@igrass.co.uk

Tell us how iGrass made you happy
I was very impressed with the service I received from iGRASS, and help was always there when I needed it. BAILEY'S LANDSCAPING SOLUTIONS
I have been using IGrass as a supplier for Artificial grass for over 3 years. Their service has always been brilliant however big or small job is. They quote for items immediately and are proactive in offering advise and support when placing an order. Items are always delivered really quickly and efficiently. They have also been really helpful with troubleshooting unforeseen occurrences post instillation.
Excellent service and products from Vicky at IGrass. Always on hand to help with samples and advice.
Vicky is the first person we turn to for all our artificial grass installation supplies.
Eden Landscape Design, Basingstoke
"Being installers of grass we decided to try iGrass for an install, selecting Ivy 25mm grass. Ordered and paid via telephone with friendly and helpful staff providing lots of information. The grass arrived quickly and within the time frame I asked for all carefully packaged up. The quality of the Ivy grass was better then I expected and at competitive prices. The install was very easy using this grass which provided a great finish to the garden area"
John Ford
Get the Lawn
We are a repeat customer of igrass. Their products are fantastic and the customer service is second to none. VIcky is our account manager and nothing is too much trouble for her. We highly recommend this company.

Bernice
Earthscape Horticultural
We were delighted with the service. The ordering process was very easy and we felt like valued customers throughout with timely personal updates. The grass itself is top. It has transformed how we use the garden.
iGrass 5 star review on 20th April 2018
Service I received was second to none. Very helpful getting grass to me with quick turnaround, and great quality grass will be using again. Thanks,

GSB Gardens and Ground work.
We have been using igrass for the last couple of years after trying a couple of different companies. For a lots of different reasons we have continued with igrass. One - is there customer service is brilliant, two - the products are superior to others we have used. Three - next day delivery.
I would highly recommend!

CCS Landscapes Arron clark
Dear Vicky,
Many thanks for your help with our recent project, the clients are delighted with the product!
Thanks again for the prompt service and delivery.
Regards,

Buffalo Landscapes. Mark Powell. 13 Pollard Road. London. N20 0UE. 07920 482 082
The service has been fantastic at every stage from ordering to delivery and the quality of the product has been excellent. Thank you igrass.
I found IGrass at the landscape show, they were very professional and friendly and I really loved their products. I have been working with Vicky on my first articulate grass project and she has been a total star, supporting me every step of the way, from placing my order to technical information. As this is a new add on to our garden design business I wanted to know that I could work with a company that are more than just a website taking your orders.
Thank you IGrass and to Vicky for all your support and look forward to working with you on our next project.
Wendy Deaner
VB Garden Design
Hi Vicky. Thanks for all your help. Delivery spot on. I Grass won't beat them for price and quality. Top service. Thanks from World of grass. 2018
We have used iGrass as our preffered supplier of Artificial lawn for many years now and have always been happy with the product supplied and the availability/flexibility of deliveries/collections.

Stuart, S G Landscapes Limited.
Hello Vicky
Your help with order and delivery was extremely professional, personable and helpful. The delivery was fast and efficient. The driver texted with time of arrival and I arranged for a friend to help unload the roll of grass.
Thank you for all your help. Julia Russell
"Thanks Vicky@ Igrass, I can always depend on swift delivery of lovely well priced great looking lawn. I have used you several times now, and will continue to do so, our clients are always very happy with the finished product. From our side, its a great look and very easy to install." Jonathan, SAKURA GARDENS, LONDON
Very happy with Igrass. Good quality of the grass, very good communication and delivery. Thank you Vicky for couple of jobs completed. SOCEANU CONSTRUCTION, LONDON
Hi Vicky
The quality of products and service offered by you and your company is always first class. We have just installed the ivy range of grass and really pleased with the finished look.
Igrass is by far the best artificial grass company I have used! The quality and price is miles ahead of anyone else!
Antony of David Penfold & Son
Thank you for the prompt delivery!

Just to let you know out client loved their new artificial grass, and cannot wait to get rid of the lawn mower!
Their kids are making the most of it!
Great products all around!

Warmest regards, Iwona Dobrzynska
MI Designs Ltd
Thank you to Vicky and the team at i grass for the excellent service they have provided my company over the last 5 years. Always available for advice, quick turn around of orders and they always deliver products required to site on time.
I highly recommend the products and services offered at i grass.
Richard Jell - Owner