Ice cannabis seeds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ice cannabis seeds
Read Ice cannabis seeds Reviews
Seemed to be fine
Would of been better if I could of chose my upgrade and didn't get a random broken sead.
Great people, great service
Good thanks
Only givin this 4 stars because I got a sample seed with my order and seed hasn't even come threw but the 1s I did order r coming on nicely
My freebie G.S.C didn’t shoot a root
Seeds arrived 3 days ago so too early to say any more.
Great selection and a good service, delivered as expected. Only gripe would be that my free seed was totally obliterated by the time I received it, so won't be able to make use of that, it was free so I can't really complain too much! Look foward to making future purchases 🙂
The seeds came well presented and look good hope they do well,good variety to choose from
Very good addition to collection
Sent me different stuff that I have ordered. Hopefully all will work nice
Great company and good products looking forward to the end result 👌
😁 jjjjjjeeeewiz
only one up. oh dear. cant afford any more.
Good service
I’ve had these seeds before and with excellent results, I recommend these.
Seeds arrived on time and in good condition.
Good service fast delivery
Had to phone up as dispatch was late had taken 2days but apart from that they was really helpful on the phone and answered my question, parcel arrived and had one tester of different kind which was amazing as I didn’t know you get that 👍 so over all very happy chap! AH yeah and a pack of mini pack of Haribo sweets as well lol.
Ice cannibis is a great wee online shop from seeds to herbals and CBD etc I've found the staff to be extremely helpfull and friendly when and if any issues arrive they have a great selection of seeds and CBD from which I have just placed an order so review on that soon only gripe here is I haven't received my loyalty points for my previous order or the one I've just placed however I've contacted them and will see how this is resolved
Ice cannabis seeds is rated 4.59 based on 700 reviews