Ice cannabis seeds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ice cannabis seeds
Read Ice cannabis seeds Reviews
The first lot of seeds only a few germinated.the second lot all six did the third lot only been in incubator a few days will keep you updated
Seeds are yet to arrive
Not bad delivery time but considering I spent £500 only got
4 free seeds 🤣
Not great as still haven’t received my parcel and little communication regarding the delay but it’s a difficult time so it’s understandable.
They did take a while to arrive to say 48 hr delivery. But due to what’s happening now,I suppose it could be a little acceptable
Hi happy with the service however 1 of the seeds did not getminate!! Even though i used the 100% paper towel method!!
Loved the seeds but Delivery was slow
Delivery slow but due the current situation no free seeds like outher sites
i have to reserve a review just now guys, all things in good time you know.
I’ll see how they grow last two lots I’ve got from here only 30% of the seeds germinated last chance saloon
The 5 I bought were rubbish but the special free one was great thanks
only got one out of the seeds I bought in the past so I will see if these I have got this time are better . fingers x
Everything received fine, however I was surprised to see ICE SEEDS on my bank statement when it clearly states on the website that it would say ICE SHOP
Didn’t come next day however seeds were good and have sprouted
I have brought two packs of ten seeds. On both occasions only 8 rooted and I found that the seeds where decent an stable but not very consistent in the sense that they where all pretty different phenos. I will see how these next ones go and comment.
Have had a enjoyable experience buying items from the icehead shop in the past so I went to them again for my goods, but sadly on this occasion my experience from ordering to receiving my order was not up to the great standard of service that I had received before. I did get a free broken(seed) complementary item for my delay. Just to add to my experience .
Really don't know how to react to it as I've always being a big the promoter of this company to my friends, now I've got egg on my face lol
Ice cannabis seeds is rated 4.59 based on 700 reviews