i2Comply Online Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend i2Comply Online Training
Read i2Comply Online Training Reviews

About i2Comply Online Training:

Quality Training at an Affordable Price

Our online training courses are based on sound instructional design principles and offer excellent value with the opportunity for discounts on courses purchased at volume.

Our individual licences don’t expire, so you can purchase them now and they’ll be available whenever you need them. We also offer annual licences as a cost-effective way to provide training for a large number of learners.

Call us on 0333 577 5016 to discuss your requirement.

Tell us how i2Comply Online Training made you happy
Fabulous courses on fire safety awareness & fire extinguisher awareness. Very informative & easy to understand.
Everything is clear and understandable.
Very good and interesting course
note that if you submit an anonymous review it isn't.
I think that the training may be Fire Marshal. All employees are required to undertake fire safety training. it therefore follows that anyone who wishes to carryout the duties of a fire marshal should have completed basic fire safety awareness training. It would be irresponsible for us not to point this out. The information re the training on the website states "Fire Marshal Training should only be undertaken once Fire Safety Awareness training has been received. It is a legal requirement for every employee of every business within the UK to undergo Fire Safety Awareness Training." David Horne (Director)
Thank you for raising an important point regarding review apps. Reviewers have the option to make their public posted reviews anonymous but contact details are passed to us so that we are able to respond privately - this is a feature of Reviews.io and other independent reviewing apps rather than something that we have enabled. David Horne (Director)
Was ok to score for work points - but this important subject (D&E) should have been better presented. Shocking prejudice / assumptions about the travelling community!
Thank you for your feedback. I think you refer to a question re a traveller family that might not be able to produce a utility bill as evidence of identity and is therefore an example of probable indirect discrimination. The question refers to a specific family and situation, and not the entire traveller community. I will ensure this is clarified, but would disagree that a short reference to the law applied to a family in a very specific situation constitutes shocking prejudice and assumptions about the traveller community. David Horne Director
We have received fantastic customer service from David Horne, I can thoroughly recommend i2Comply.
Easy to enrol and good training course
Was not as informative as I was expecting.
Thank you for your review. Not easy to respond to without knowing which training, though our courses cover essential awareness knowledge laid out in Gov regulations and guidelines or by the Health and Safety Executive. They go through an external review and approval process to ensure they are appropriate for the target group. If you do wish to get in touch we'd be grateful for your input as to what if anything can be added.
I have completed all these courses many times before with previous company’s or with in house training with my job. I have to say this is the best training I have ever had. Thorough, interesting and enjoyable. Thank you!
Very informative, I enjoyed the training very much , you could. Go back and and read modules again , then take the test at the end , thank you
First class training course - ease of use , price , service A1
For the most part I am enjoying the 1 hour webinar sessions on Thursday nights. In these Covid times where training is hard to access it is wonderful to be able to continue upskilling from the comfort of my own home. There is only one course that I felt did not deliver and that is purely down to how it was advertised and that was "An anxious child is not a learning child" This is by no means a criticism as my husband who is carer 2 got a huge amount from this session as he does not deal with the education side of fostering and he was able to learn quite alot about terminology he usually only hears about. I would suggest re-packaging this course and aiming it at newly approved adopters/foster carers as this is the kind of information we have to learn as we go along, I know that as a new carer I would have benefitted from this knowledge 3 years ago. There were very important points raised that I feel all who are involved with children need to take on board and that is to remain professional and to respect our teachers as not only professionals but human beings doing an exceptional job in extraordinary times. I know that as a carer I would love to learn more strategies about how to help my "Anxious Child become a Learning Child" so perhaps give this some more thought and re-launch this again as this is a very important topic for all who are involved with children who have additional needs caused by trauma, neglect etc.
Hi Pauline, I think you have the wrong supplier.
It was hard for me to read every thing in english.
Hi Marcelle. Thank you for posting your review. We follow guidelines for simplified English (STE) to help ensure content is unambiguous and key learning points are covered step-by-step. I'm wondering if you had audio switched on as it sounds like you read the transcript. Please email us at support@i2Comply.com if there are any specific areas we should address. David Horne (Director)
have used i2Comply Training across 3 different Companies now, easy to buy, easy to set-up and manage licences for training. Great course content. Super value for money.
Interesting e-learning one hour course. Well presented.
The course was very good and I liked it because it was easier for me to get my certificate. Thank you! I’m very happy!
A very informative online course. Everyone should have an understanding of Safeguarding. Easy to navigate. I would recommend.
The service was excellent. I signed up for "asbestos awareness training" and completed the whole certified process in just 1 day. Highly recommended.
Im a 50 year old man. I was insulted. Psychosocial 😂. For manual handling!!! Its lifting something
Health and Safety Executive (HSE) take a different view and state - "As well as leading to stress, which is a hazard in its own right, psychosocial risk factors can lead to musculoskeletal disorders." For more information please refer to www.hse.gov.uk/msd/mac/psychosocial.htm
Clear and precise