i2Comply Online Training Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend i2Comply Online Training

How would you rate i2Comply Online Training ?

"The training was very good. It was clear and succinct with good use of examples to prepare you for the test at the end."
"A very informative and clearly presented course. I would definitely use i2 Comply for future training."
"Service has been cheap and feedback has been outstanding and effective"
"I searched for online training for fire Marshall and this was the best priced. The package was simple enough to buy and I enjoyed the fact that I could complete sat in the comfort of my own home. The content was enough for you to take on board and understand and I liked the fact that if you did not reach the pass mark you could retake the test. Well worth the money"
"easy to use once set up"
"Very good easy to do all instructions clear will recommend this to freinds"
"Quick to get an online account clear explanation and learning objectives information easy to understand and therefore gain knowledge required"
"Recently completed the fire awareness and extinguisher courses. Found the content and format excellent. I have now recommended i2comply to my employer and we are now using them as a supportive training aid."
"I have purchased online fire safety training for staff across different business I have worked with. The process to purchase and set-up is easy and there is an online portal to manage employee certification status. The course content is good and the process for completing the training is a breeze."
"The lady who answered my query was very good dealt with the query promptly and had a refreshing cheerful and capable manner. My only problem was with the computer insisting I lived somewhere other than where I did and would not be over written and corrected. The course and exams were well presented and easy to follow. Many thanks!"
"Well presented course, relevant information easily understood. Very Good Value for money."
"I feel confident in my duties as fire marshal"
"Straightforward and accessible training. Simple techniques to help learning. Good use of words and pictures to make learning easier. Thanks."
"It was easy, quick and certificate come immediately. The price is right for the time . I am so statifait. Thanks"
"I needed a certificate urgently for a client requirement and was able to complete on-line and obtain a certificate in under 2 hours"
"learning in your own time at an affordable rate"
"The course was so user friendly and easy to complete, even though every aspect is covered. Very competitive price for the course as well as an on hand great friendly service advisor if you needed. They are also very compliant with courses and data being the latest up to date in guide lines with regulations. i2Comply also have almost every range of course to benefit any office from Health & Safety to Data Protection..........would highly recommend !!!"
"It can be a challenge to write a training course on what many regard as a dry subject. I loved the inter-action elements. Very well done!"
"Easy to use, clear and concise, enabled a 100% score"
"It was simple to understand, time to go through things at my own pace."
i2Comply Online Training is rated 4.72 based on 158 reviews