i2Comply Online Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend i2Comply Online Training
Read i2Comply Online Training Reviews

Tell us how i2Comply Online Training made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Easy Training to go Through.👍
The training was pitched perfectly to meet my needs. I have never completed an RCA. The delivery was clear and easy to understand. I enjoyed the different elements of the training, I found the videos particularly useful in providing an insight into the process. An excellently produced on line training product.
Thanks for the training. Quite straightforward but very important information for those who are involved in lifting a heavy load on a daily basis at work. I will recommend this training.
Well! quite a lot to learn and take on from it, the benefits of it to understand the concept of hygiene in the environment we live and work in. It was very useful to know.
Well presented in an easy to use format. Sections nicely spaced to allow the delegate to take a break as required. Good recap sessions.
Easy to download and understand. Nice easy pace in stages, each section being well documented. The questions were relevant and placed at relevant points. The test questions were on subject and dealt with essential knowledge

Well presented modules, covered all aspects in RCA and was also easy to follow on my PC.
the course was easy to comprehend - clear speech and pictures
I was happy with with the presentation over all very good
Very clear course and well presented
excellent very easy to follow enjoyed all four courses I did
Very easy to understand, very informative, I will definately use this training site again
i found this course very straight forward and was explained very well,i would recommend using this service to anyone who wanted an online training system.
Excellent and really easy to use
Excellent for those needing a refresher. Step by step easy instructions and very comprehensive
Really easy to order the training.
great online training, one of the best ive done!
Very easy to use, certificate provided straight away.
Good value, Would use again.
Very good course, easy to understand and use.
A very good service at affordable prices.
I Use this for my staff awareness training.
i2Comply Online Training is rated 4.66 based on 289 reviews