i2Comply Online Training Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend i2Comply Online Training

How would you rate i2Comply Online Training ?

"I have purchased online fire safety training for staff across different business I have worked with. The process to purchase and set-up is easy and there is an online portal to manage employee certification status. The course content is good and the process for completing the training is a breeze."
"The lady who answered my query was very good dealt with the query promptly and had a refreshing cheerful and capable manner. My only problem was with the computer insisting I lived somewhere other than where I did and would not be over written and corrected. The course and exams were well presented and easy to follow. Many thanks!"
"Well presented course, relevant information easily understood. Very Good Value for money."
"I feel confident in my duties as fire marshal"
"Straightforward and accessible training. Simple techniques to help learning. Good use of words and pictures to make learning easier. Thanks."
Margaret D
Verified Buyer
"It was easy, quick and certificate come immediately. The price is right for the time . I am so statifait. Thanks"
"I needed a certificate urgently for a client requirement and was able to complete on-line and obtain a certificate in under 2 hours"
"learning in your own time at an affordable rate"
"The course was so user friendly and easy to complete, even though every aspect is covered. Very competitive price for the course as well as an on hand great friendly service advisor if you needed. They are also very compliant with courses and data being the latest up to date in guide lines with regulations. i2Comply also have almost every range of course to benefit any office from Health & Safety to Data Protection..........would highly recommend !!!"
"It can be a challenge to write a training course on what many regard as a dry subject. I loved the inter-action elements. Very well done!"
"Easy to use, clear and concise, enabled a 100% score"
"It was simple to understand, time to go through things at my own pace."
Elizabeth D
Verified Buyer
"Really enjoyed the course - just what I was looking for - easy to understand and follow and at an incredible price. Have recommended it to others."
"The course could have been a little short, but the final assessment was just right I felt. Very helpful content."
"Very easy to use and understand"
"Well explanatory training. Would recommend to anyone .. Jen Gaj"
"Good service"
"Good course just didn't like the wait between ordering and the course being e-mailed to me"
Elaine, thank you for your feedback. Sorry to hear that you found the wait frustrating. Almost all purchases made during office hours are dealt with within 40 minutes and a high proportion of these within a few minutes. Looking at the records it looks like it was around 30 minutes from the time your purchase was made until login details were sent. Users are not automatically added so that we can check whether or not the purchaser is the person taking the training and also whether the person already has a profile. If a purchase is urgent you can call or email the support line and we will try to expedite your order.
David Horne
Managing Director
"Excellent thorough training and easy to use, helpful customer care team"
"i2Comply make training easy. Enjoyed my courses and would certainly use again."
i2Comply Online Training is rated 4.71 based on 150 reviews