i2Comply Online Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend i2Comply Online Training
Read i2Comply Online Training Reviews

Tell us how i2Comply Online Training made you happy
Well explained easy to learn, can be used whenever you want
Hello.
I'm waiting for the username and password
Hi. I can see that your login was sent out shortly after you made the purchase. It may have gone into your junk mail. The login details have been resent. To ensure we deal with any queries asap, we recommend contacting the support team using the email and or phone number provided on the website and in the joining instructions sent via email at the same time as the email with login details.

David Horne
Customer Service: David was particularly helpful on the phone when an employee had left our employment who was the administrator originally.
Sent all the information we needed, helped by providing user guides & was happy to answer every question I had.

Training: very easy to administer licences. Training is good quality & easy to follow. We use it for all Modern Slavery training in house.
Excellent training. Easy to follow, interactive and user friendly. I liked that I could do it at a time that suited me and revisit topics that i found challenging. Very easy to use and highly informative. Would definitely recommend this!
I found the course very instructive and helpful. After a recent audit I found this site and covers a wide range of topics. Which in the near future I will undertake.
The course was well laid out and very easy to follow with examples and scenrios to test.
I will be suggesting this site to a few fellow colleagues.
Very impressed and good price
Great price, very easy to use
Easy at first try ..
really enjoyed course , support available great service
It would be more beneficial if the assessment at the end didn't repeat the exact same questions already posed during the training. That would allow the candidate to have a greater understanding of each subject rather than just relying on memory of those previous questions/answers.
We have used i2Comply for the second time now with our on-line staff Health & Safety training. I was given a lot of support in setting up an administration account and purchasing the courses. Emails are sent to me to let me know when staff have completed their work. Very professional, very helpful.
serious and professional
Excellent and very easy to follow online course which perfectly met my needs. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them; great customer service too.
I have given the training 5 stars as I found it to be very informative and easy to use. It is a good introduction to Legionella awareness.
Excellent on-line training, easy to use.
I was dreading renewing my Food Safety & Hygiene (Level 2) as last time I opted to attend a college to do it and the whole thing was a real performance. This could not be simpler or more straight forward. I sat down at my desk at 8am and was taken through each module with simple instructions. It was all done by 10:30am and I printed out my certificate there and then. So simple, I’d highly recommend it to anyone.
Fabulous courses on fire safety awareness & fire extinguisher awareness. Very informative & easy to understand.
Everything is clear and understandable.
Very good and interesting course
note that if you submit an anonymous review it isn't.
I think that the training may be Fire Marshal. All employees are required to undertake fire safety training. it therefore follows that anyone who wishes to carryout the duties of a fire marshal should have completed basic fire safety awareness training. It would be irresponsible for us not to point this out. The information re the training on the website states "Fire Marshal Training should only be undertaken once Fire Safety Awareness training has been received. It is a legal requirement for every employee of every business within the UK to undergo Fire Safety Awareness Training."
David Horne (Director)
Thank you for raising an important point regarding review apps. Reviewers have the option to make their public posted reviews anonymous but contact details are passed to us so that we are able to respond privately - this is a feature of Reviews.io and other independent reviewing apps rather than something that we have enabled.
David Horne (Director)
Was ok to score for work points - but this important subject (D&E) should have been better presented.
Shocking prejudice / assumptions about the travelling community!
Thank you for your feedback. I think you refer to a question re a traveller family that might not be able to produce a utility bill as evidence of identity and is therefore an example of probable indirect discrimination. The question refers to a specific family and situation, and not the entire traveller community. I will ensure this is clarified, but would disagree that a short reference to the law applied to a family in a very specific situation constitutes shocking prejudice and assumptions about the traveller community.

David Horne