i2Comply Online Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend i2Comply Online Training
Read i2Comply Online Training Reviews

About i2Comply Online Training:

Quality Training at an Affordable Price

Our online training courses are based on sound instructional design principles and offer excellent value with the opportunity for discounts on courses purchased at volume.

Our individual licences don’t expire, so you can purchase them now and they’ll be available whenever you need them. We also offer annual licences as a cost-effective way to provide training for a large number of learners.

Call us on 0333 577 5016 to discuss your requirement.

Tell us how i2Comply Online Training made you happy
it’s an good opportunity to have online training. As it is time saver and easy to use. It’s really good
Recommended !!!!!
Simple to purchase, simple to use. Perfect for our small team of staff.
I really enjoyed my training. It was up to date and highly relevant. I also enjoyed doing it in the comfort of my own home. I had a query at first and rang up to ask a few questions and nothing was too much trouble.
Thank you for your lovely review. We are very glad you enjoyed the training and that your interactions with the support team were helpful.
The best training website, I ever used!
Thanks so much for the great review! We are very happy to know that the experience was a good one for you.
The course was clear and informative and the exam was straightforward. Thanks
Thanks for your positive review, and we are very glad to hear you found it informative and straight forward.
Very good
Thanks for your very positive review, we really appreciate it.
Wish more training was delivered this way where you can take time to read and digest the information. I never mind your training!!
Thanks for your review. We are very glad to hear the training works well for you.
If only all websites were this easy to use!
Thanks for your review - so glad you found the wesite easy to use.
really love the training courses they are informative and fun, the staff are all very helpful as well.
Thank your for your feedback. We always aim to provide a high standard of customer service. Glad you enjoyed the training courses.
excellent course highly recommended
Thank you for your review. Please do recommend us :)
Well explained easy to learn, can be used whenever you want
Hello. I'm waiting for the username and password
Hi. I can see that your login was sent out shortly after you made the purchase. It may have gone into your junk mail. The login details have been resent. To ensure we deal with any queries asap, we recommend contacting the support team using the email and or phone number provided on the website and in the joining instructions sent via email at the same time as the email with login details. David Horne
Customer Service: David was particularly helpful on the phone when an employee had left our employment who was the administrator originally. Sent all the information we needed, helped by providing user guides & was happy to answer every question I had. Training: very easy to administer licences. Training is good quality & easy to follow. We use it for all Modern Slavery training in house.
Excellent training. Easy to follow, interactive and user friendly. I liked that I could do it at a time that suited me and revisit topics that i found challenging. Very easy to use and highly informative. Would definitely recommend this!
I found the course very instructive and helpful. After a recent audit I found this site and covers a wide range of topics. Which in the near future I will undertake. The course was well laid out and very easy to follow with examples and scenrios to test. I will be suggesting this site to a few fellow colleagues. Very impressed and good price
Great price, very easy to use
Easy at first try ..
really enjoyed course , support available great service
It would be more beneficial if the assessment at the end didn't repeat the exact same questions already posed during the training. That would allow the candidate to have a greater understanding of each subject rather than just relying on memory of those previous questions/answers.
i2Comply Online Training is rated 4.67 based on 342 reviews