i2Comply Online Training Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend i2Comply Online Training

Tell us how i2Comply Online Training made you happy

"Very informative easy to listen to and very easy to log in and print certificate."
"Thoroughly recommended training course. The in depth training and assessment tested all knowledge gained."
"easy to use and understand"
"I found the training easy to read and comprehensive."
"Most helpful"
"I found your webb site very easy to use and the training programme was very simple to follow. Very good and would use this site again"
"Efficient and informative. Rang me back when he said he would. Contacted the member of staff to commence training."
"I was due to be charged £90 for a legionella assesment by the letting agent. After seeing the i2comply site, I realised that for £18 (inc vat) I could do the assesment myself. To be fair, I thought that it was going to be a rubbish for the money, but I didn't mind that much. After doing the training module, I was really impressed with the quality. I really learnt something from it and would go straight back to your site for more training when needed. I will be recommending to others for sure. Thanks for the great service! Peter M"
"Easy to navigate site and easy to follow training program Thank you"
"Very good training style like distance training excellent"
"A well presented and informative training package"
"I would have given a good or very good rating, however I think that some of the images and examples used during the training enforce negative stereotypes and / or erase certain groups of people. For example: image that looked like a black / mixed race person selling drugs to a white person; parental relationships (mainly noticed in domestic abuse section) only discussed as being heterosexual. The choice of photos throughout was generally stereotypical, occasionally odd (photo representing obesity on a page about children from minorities experiencing bullying??) and sometimes inappropriate. Were they stock photos? Really spoiled it for me, sorry."
Thank you for taking the time to review the training and I appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to address your concerns. Unfortunately, it’s not always possible to cover every social group, learning point and nuance in a single image or on a single screen. There is always a compromise when adding images in a course that is an hour or so long. That said, in your example, it is open to interpretation who is supplying the drug - the white person or the black/mixed race person. The principal group perpetrating domestic violence is men, with women the victims - this is what we have chosen to illustrate, but we will add a point that abuse also happens outside heterosexual relationships. On the page where the image is of obesity, there are three groups mentioned on the page and the image chosen is illustrating the principal group experiencing bullying - we will add images to address the other two groups. Again, thanks for your input.
"Training site kept freezing , blank pages no questions just the option of true or false ,on site for hours getting nowhere stopped trying went to another site ,wasted my money on your site ."
Thank you for your feedback. You should have received a refund for your purchase. Further to our initial response, we’ve reviewed the website traffic around the time you were accessing the training. This shows other users were successfully logging in and completing the training at that time. There is a support team who may have been able to help - T 03335775017 E support@i2comply.com. If you are able, I would appreciate information on the device/browser that you were using, this will help us to see if there are any lessons to be learnt should a similar issue arise with other users. Regarding the question types, a variety of question types are used within topics and in the final assessment.
Regards
David Horne
Managing Director
"I recently was looking for a manual handling course for my staff, I looked around on the internet and found several companies offering online training. I spoke to a few of them but i2 comply were streets ahead of the competition. They informed of what the course consisted of, All of which met our needs. I have sat through similar courses over the years with a trainer but with this course we could complete it in our own time and spend as long on it as we needed to. Go to the top of the class i2 comply very well put over course and look forward to see how you can help us in the future with various other courses."
"Very easy to purchase, excellent system and easy to use. Will definitely use again."
"Very Good Course"
"found the course very informative"
"Easy"
"fantastic"
"Very convenient, informative and for a good price."
i2Comply Online Training is rated 4.69 based on 183 reviews