i2Comply Online Training Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend i2Comply Online Training

How would you rate i2Comply Online Training ?

"Training site kept freezing , blank pages no questions just the option of true or false ,on site for hours getting nowhere stopped trying went to another site ,wasted my money on your site ."
Dear C A Stephenson

We are very sorry you were unable to access the course successfully and apologise for the inconvenience. We will refund your payment in full today.

Our support team are keen to establish what caused the problem so we can make sure it doesn't happen to anyone else. We would be grateful if you could contact us on 0333 577 5017 or support@i2comply.com and let us have some details, including type of device used, name of the browser and browser's version number.
"I recently was looking for a manual handling course for my staff, I looked around on the internet and found several companies offering online training. I spoke to a few of them but i2 comply were streets ahead of the competition. They informed of what the course consisted of, All of which met our needs. I have sat through similar courses over the years with a trainer but with this course we could complete it in our own time and spend as long on it as we needed to. Go to the top of the class i2 comply very well put over course and look forward to see how you can help us in the future with various other courses."
"Very easy to purchase, excellent system and easy to use. Will definitely use again."
"Very Good Course"
"found the course very informative"
"Easy"
"fantastic"
"Very convenient, informative and for a good price."
"Very good on line training"
"excellent useful and applicable very pleased with it"
"Well presented course ( legionella) which as a novice on the subject, gave me an excellent learning experience from which I will apply the recommendations of risk management and control procedures."
"Simple to use but having got just one question wrong, had to go back and do the whole test again to get it to alter score to 100% which was irritating."
"Great online course , easy to follow and a wealth of information , with every section have good confirmation questions. Great for the price and easy to fit around daily work routine . well recommended."
"The training was very good. It was clear and succinct with good use of examples to prepare you for the test at the end."
"A very informative and clearly presented course. I would definitely use i2 Comply for future training."
"Service has been cheap and feedback has been outstanding and effective"
"I searched for online training for fire Marshall and this was the best priced. The package was simple enough to buy and I enjoyed the fact that I could complete sat in the comfort of my own home. The content was enough for you to take on board and understand and I liked the fact that if you did not reach the pass mark you could retake the test. Well worth the money"
"easy to use once set up"
"Very good easy to do all instructions clear will recommend this to freinds"
"Quick to get an online account clear explanation and learning objectives information easy to understand and therefore gain knowledge required"
i2Comply Online Training is rated 4.68 based on 171 reviews