i2Comply Online Training Reviews

Based on 370 reviews
Read i2Comply Online Training Reviews

About i2Comply Online Training:

Quality Training at an Affordable Price

Our online training courses are based on sound instructional design principles and offer excellent value with the opportunity for discounts on courses purchased at volume.

Our individual licences don’t expire, so you can purchase them now and they’ll be available whenever you need them. We also offer annual licences as a cost-effective way to provide training for a large number of learners.

Call us on 0333 577 5016 to discuss your requirement.

Tell us how i2Comply Online Training made you happy
Great training provider! Superb course content - user friendly presentation - can't fault i2Comply! Thank you!
Thanks for posting a great review, it is a joy to hear such lovely feedback.
The online asbestos course was easy too join and very informative and a very good in depth detailed course.. I passed with top marks. Thanks alot
I haven't as yet been able to complete the course. In part of topic 3 the legal side there is a part in have to drag the answer into the correct box which it doesn't allow me to do or snmitt. So I am unable to move on from this part
Administratively, it was simple to set up and the training was informative and easy to use. Many thanks
Excellent training and advice for Safeguarding Children Level 1 on line course
Very good training
Learnt all in good and easy way
Very good and no fuss training system.
Concise and easy to follow.
I was so impressed , it's was so amazing , very nice and full of knowledge so far at the same time funny . I really enjoy it ... Congratulations to you guys .
Thanks very much for such a lovely review of i2Comply online training. We're delighted that you enjoyed it and found it informative.
Excellent Content and ticked all the right boxes
Thanks very much for taking the time to post a review. And very glad to hear it ticked the boxes!
always excellent
Thanks very much, so lovely to hear that!
very easy to understand
Thanks for the great review, and very glad you found the course easy to understand.
Brilliant easy to access
Would recommend it to people who are in need of doing online training
Practical, informative, good format and engaging
Video and content good but my certificates rejected by the site
All good, except from getting the certificate. Hard to get to and print. It eventually worked, so maybe it was a glitch at the time
Had a few problems when trying to do it on my Galaxy phone. But they were on it and sorted it very fast. and gave me 50% on another product. Very good thanks
Sorry that you are having problems with the assessment. I have asked the technical director to contact you separately to resolve the issue.
Great. Straight to the point , good factual info and advice, no repetition , no stringing it out as many training classes do and all done from my desk , inexpensively. I wish they could all be done this way. Thanks.
Thanks for the lovely review of our i2Comply course. We really appreciate it.
Very concise Easily understood and remembered on the topics in hand
i2Comply Online Training is rated 4.66 based on 370 reviews