i2Comply Online Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend i2Comply Online Training
Read i2Comply Online Training Reviews

About i2Comply Online Training:

Quality Training at an Affordable Price

Our online training courses are based on sound instructional design principles and offer excellent value with the opportunity for discounts on courses purchased at volume.

Our individual licences don’t expire, so you can purchase them now and they’ll be available whenever you need them. We also offer annual licences as a cost-effective way to provide training for a large number of learners.

Call us on 0333 577 5016 to discuss your requirement.

Tell us how i2Comply Online Training made you happy
Would recommend it to people who are in need of doing online training
Practical, informative, good format and engaging
Video and content good but my certificates rejected by the site
All good, except from getting the certificate. Hard to get to and print. It eventually worked, so maybe it was a glitch at the time
Had a few problems when trying to do it on my Galaxy phone. But they were on it and sorted it very fast. and gave me 50% on another product. Very good thanks
Sorry that you are having problems with the assessment. I have asked the technical director to contact you separately to resolve the issue.
Great. Straight to the point , good factual info and advice, no repetition , no stringing it out as many training classes do and all done from my desk , inexpensively. I wish they could all be done this way. Thanks.
Thanks for the lovely review of our i2Comply course. We really appreciate it.
Very concise Easily understood and remembered on the topics in hand
Excellent
Really enjoyable will recommend
Why certifies need Renewal that . Its not good. I am not happy for that
Thanks for taking the time to post a review. Training renewal is a recommendation, not compulsory. Different organisations will take a different view on how often to renew training. We believe it is important to renew food safety training as policies and legislation do change from time to time. For example, from 1st October 2021 Natasha's Law has made it compulsory for food that is packaged on site to be full labelled with allergen information. We hope the course was useful to you.
Informative, educational and very useful and important tips for those working in the kitchen. The pictograms and pointers make it very interesting and easy to follow.
Thanks for the lovely review, we really appreciate it. So glad you found the course useful and interesting.
Very easy and understanding very good course
Thanks for posting a lovely review. We are so glad you liked the course.
A very good level 1 assessment of hygiene in the catering kitchen.
Thanks for taking the time to post a positive review. We're glad the course worked well for you.
Quick, easy to go Thanks a lot
Thanks for the great review. We're glad it was quick and easy for you.
it’s an good opportunity to have online training. As it is time saver and easy to use. It’s really good
Thanks for the review. We are very glad you found it easy to use.
Recommended !!!!!
Thanks for the good review and the recommendation.
Simple to purchase, simple to use. Perfect for our small team of staff.
Thanks for the positive review. We are happy that you found the process simple and it worked out well for your team.
I really enjoyed my training. It was up to date and highly relevant. I also enjoyed doing it in the comfort of my own home. I had a query at first and rang up to ask a few questions and nothing was too much trouble.
Thank you for your lovely review. We are very glad you enjoyed the training and that your interactions with the support team were helpful.
The best training website, I ever used!
Thanks so much for the great review! We are very happy to know that the experience was a good one for you.
The course was clear and informative and the exam was straightforward. Thanks
Thanks for your positive review, and we are very glad to hear you found it informative and straight forward.
i2Comply Online Training is rated 4.66 based on 356 reviews