i2Comply Online Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend i2Comply Online Training
Read i2Comply Online Training Reviews

About i2Comply Online Training:

Quality Training at an Affordable Price

Our online training courses are based on sound instructional design principles and offer excellent value with the opportunity for discounts on courses purchased at volume.

Our individual licences don’t expire, so you can purchase them now and they’ll be available whenever you need them. We also offer annual licences as a cost-effective way to provide training for a large number of learners.

Call us on 0333 577 5016 to discuss your requirement.

Tell us how i2Comply Online Training made you happy
Very good
Thanks for your very positive review, we really appreciate it.
Wish more training was delivered this way where you can take time to read and digest the information. I never mind your training!!
Thanks for your review. We are very glad to hear the training works well for you.
If only all websites were this easy to use!
Thanks for your review - so glad you found the wesite easy to use.
really love the training courses they are informative and fun, the staff are all very helpful as well.
Thank your for your feedback. We always aim to provide a high standard of customer service. Glad you enjoyed the training courses.
excellent course highly recommended
Thank you for your review. Please do recommend us :)
Well explained easy to learn, can be used whenever you want
Hello. I'm waiting for the username and password
Hi. I can see that your login was sent out shortly after you made the purchase. It may have gone into your junk mail. The login details have been resent. To ensure we deal with any queries asap, we recommend contacting the support team using the email and or phone number provided on the website and in the joining instructions sent via email at the same time as the email with login details. David Horne
Customer Service: David was particularly helpful on the phone when an employee had left our employment who was the administrator originally. Sent all the information we needed, helped by providing user guides & was happy to answer every question I had. Training: very easy to administer licences. Training is good quality & easy to follow. We use it for all Modern Slavery training in house.
Excellent training. Easy to follow, interactive and user friendly. I liked that I could do it at a time that suited me and revisit topics that i found challenging. Very easy to use and highly informative. Would definitely recommend this!
I found the course very instructive and helpful. After a recent audit I found this site and covers a wide range of topics. Which in the near future I will undertake. The course was well laid out and very easy to follow with examples and scenrios to test. I will be suggesting this site to a few fellow colleagues. Very impressed and good price
Great price, very easy to use
Easy at first try ..
really enjoyed course , support available great service
It would be more beneficial if the assessment at the end didn't repeat the exact same questions already posed during the training. That would allow the candidate to have a greater understanding of each subject rather than just relying on memory of those previous questions/answers.
We have used i2Comply for the second time now with our on-line staff Health & Safety training. I was given a lot of support in setting up an administration account and purchasing the courses. Emails are sent to me to let me know when staff have completed their work. Very professional, very helpful.
serious and professional
Excellent and very easy to follow online course which perfectly met my needs. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them; great customer service too.
I have given the training 5 stars as I found it to be very informative and easy to use. It is a good introduction to Legionella awareness.
Excellent on-line training, easy to use.
I was dreading renewing my Food Safety & Hygiene (Level 2) as last time I opted to attend a college to do it and the whole thing was a real performance. This could not be simpler or more straight forward. I sat down at my desk at 8am and was taken through each module with simple instructions. It was all done by 10:30am and I printed out my certificate there and then. So simple, I’d highly recommend it to anyone.
i2Comply Online Training is rated 4.66 based on 356 reviews