Hypnotic World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hypnotic World
Read Hypnotic World Reviews

Tell us how Hypnotic World made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
My experience so far with Hypnotic world has been very good the material is easy to work with and everything I expected.
I am really amazed by professionalism. Great audio hypnosis. Everyone in my family really enjoys them. Thank you.
Great ideas, very helpful, thank you
I find the content to be wonderfully helpful. The menu for scripts is plentiful and varied. I have one complaint: Audio downloads can't be imported to iTunes. Very frustrating format. If I drop out, this will be the reason.
I love the site; it is invaluable to me. If I'm in any doubt about which script to deliver or I'm looking for something different, I can download from this site. I especially like the forum, I have asked for and received help using the forum.
So far it’s been great. A wide range of scripts that can be easily adapted for your particular client.
The scripts, inductions and deepeners have helped me, and my clients, in getting what is needed to achieve a satisfactory conclusion to our sessions. They also helped in knowing what is wanted when dealing with a difficult task, and what path i need to take in overcoming certain obstructions.
Very useful site for me as a student.
I am extremely happy to write this review. Hypnotic World has always come through for me when I needed a quality script in a hurry.
A new client with DID came to me wanting to see if repressed memory could be discovered from a certain period of her life. A couple of scripts have been most helpful.
I have used Hypnotic World since 2005 and have always found it to be VERY useful indeed. Faith is the best Regards Ray
yes vere good
Fascinating, insightful and thought provoking course. Well presented and structured with a highly supportive online community.
Didn't expect only can download 10 scripts a day, as I didn't see this when I purchase. The quality of some reference, like the letters, is too simple. Though there are some good quality scripts, appreciate the good ones.
Awesome site and great resources for everything I need in my hypnosis business. Clients love the scripts and they are very effective.
Really love the scripts especially when time poor😊
Faith regrettably I have to use this medium to re request you to cancel my subscriptions and monthly payment. I had sent a email to support@hypnoticworld.com and have had no response or confirmation and it seems they have debited my account again in Dec 2018.
I'm truly enjoying the variety of hypnotic scripts available and the limit of 10 per day is also great!
I'm currently on module 1 and finding the bite sized information easy to read and understand. It is well presented and a winning format. Looking forward to finishing it and the following 7 modules.
The first mp3 I purchased I really liked. The man who spoke on it had a very slow calming voice. It was very relaxing and what I would expect from a hypnosis take. The 2nd one I ordered I didn't like it at all. Too much talking at the beginning. Takes a long time to address the subject. The speaking was very fast and rushed at times. Not relaxing at all!
Hypnotic World is rated 4.46 based on 303 reviews