Hypnotic World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hypnotic World
Read Hypnotic World Reviews

Tell us how Hypnotic World made you happy
Interesting material. Well written and presented.
I have only read it once to a client with rejection fear. At the end she didn’t notice any difference (I wouldn’t expect that quick of a change anyway), but after she thought a bit, she talked about a recurring dream about her mother. This brought up some feelings she has never realized were important to our work. I will buy more of your scripts in the future.
Being very new to Hypnotic World I don't feel able to give anything of an in-depth report so far. What I am able to do however, is relay my first impressions. There is nothing negative I can find about it. Everything has been very much the opposite so far. I feel very positive about making my first investment into a whole new career; and with all the expert help provided by the wonderful staff of Hypnotic World, I feel very enthusiastic about the future. Here's hoping.
Fantastic sight love all the info and peoples experiences and help
Easy to order a script and a great website.
Hypnotic world has provided me with many helpful and varied scripts, giving me the tools and confidence to continue to expand my work , thanks
Scripts were very useful and delivered quickly and efficiently. I would use Hypnotic World again.
I am so looking forward to join this class. The hypnotic world system are working so professionally.
Hypnotic World 5 star review on 26th April 2019
I thought that Hypnotic World's Hypnotherapy Diploma course would provide me thorough practical and theoretical understanding of becoming a qualified hypnotherapist. After completing Module 1 it has exceeded my expectations.
I have spoken to Faith on a couple of occasions and have always been very happy with the outcome. I have also spoken to the course leader at Sheffield and she made me feel very confident. I did contact a couple of other companies that supply the same product, but did not feel the same connection with them as I have had with Hypnotic World. That made my decision to go with your Company.
Easy and very helpful
I have recently purchased the course. I received the course, complete notes and excellent and clear instructions very quickly. I have not yet started the course but will start after Easter. I appreciate the emails of the programs and workshops.
I signed up for the professional Hypnotherapy course with the aim to pursue a new caree path. The course has so far exceeded expectations. The learning platform is very easy to digest, the modules are all very interesting and thorough. The level of support and guidance is amazing. Would recommend Hypnotic World to anyone who has an interest in Hypnosis.
Excellent.
I have just started the hypnotherapy course with hypnotic world and have completed 2 modules. So far I have found it to be very interesting, well written and with relevant exercises. I have had little need of support but when I have Faith has been very helpful.
Thank you for the thoughtful and inspirational work on your site, Faith and team. I never used prepare scripts , yours are great and now would love a methodology of the scriptwriters craft . I usually help the client to craft their own personal suggestions and use indirect metaphor when ever possible, this site give great ideas and I found them perfect to help ease back into my profession after a family break
I used this script for a recording and did not get the result I was looking for,
my client liked the words and all- but found it too hard to focus on the steps for breathing.
Very clear and informative. Makes learning an enjoyable expereince .
I have found the course very informative and easy to follow, Tests are marked quickly. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to get started in hypnotherapy.
Quick response. Scripts for many different issues.
Hypnotic World is rated 4.48 based on 330 reviews