Hypnotic World Reviews

4.5
Based on 412 reviews
Read Hypnotic World Reviews

Tell us how Hypnotic World made you happy
I have had an interest in hypnotherapy and counselling for a while and decided to learn new skills, particularly in hypnotherapy. I have purchased the 1st module recently and was very pleased to receive all the paperwork very quickly. The course is interesting and I choose the time when I am free to study. I know I can contact my tutor if I have any questions. After completing my 1st module I am planning to purchase the 2nd. I do hope to finish all the modules by next August and become a professional Hypnotherapist afterwards. I highly recommend this course if you have an interest too. Thank you.
Fantastic site
As a newly minted hypnotherapist, Hypnotic World is a tremendous resource!! I’ve been using scripts from their vast library, as well as chatting with fellow practitioners in the Facebook group as questions arise. Highly recommend!!
Unfortunately the script that I purchased was not suitable for my needs. I did however receive a full refund. Thank you for sorting this out.
Hi Lisa, Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear that you haven't received a refund for your order. I will request a refund which should be with you shortly - if you have any questions or need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will try our best to help.
Excellent service, the induction email explained everything very well. Faith has been very supportive and I feel I am in good hands.
10s, 10s, 10s across the board!
I purchased a script for hypnotic lap band surgery. I really like the script and plan on using it next week. Thanks,
I have found them wonderful with Faith being very approachable and happy to answer any questions. I joined a Zoom call with my teacher who was fantastic, very relatable. I am really looking forward to the training in a few days.
I LOVE MY FASTING CD!!!!!
Very happy with the quality and content of Scrips available.
Hypnotic World are a very professional outfit, that provide first class training, unlimited information on all things hypnosis, and great support.
I love having hypnotic world as a resource!
I attended the social marketing course via Hypnotic World, I learnt alot. I was one of those people that was completely new to social media, I had no Facebook or instagram. However, now I have a active Facebook business page, and at the moment my husband is creating a website and Google business Ad, which we plan to start very soon. Although I still have a lot to learn, I have such as better and clearer understanding of social media marketing. V Davis
Excellent script for post surgery (mastectomy), I am finding it really useful
I really enjoy the scripts that are given and I believe they provide improvement for the clients
Uur site gives me a lot of inspiration.
I have been studying the online diploma course for around 6 weeks so far and have completed 3 of the modules although I have purchased 4 so far. Each module is well-put together and builds on the material from the last. The end of module tests are fairly rigorous and expect the student to extrapolate information rather than just regurgitate what they have learned; great for making you apply the content as you would need to do in a real-world situation. A very enjoyable and interesting course which I am 'bulking up' with some of Hypnotic World's on-line face-to-face training days.
I have purchased several scripts from Hypnotic World & each one has been very helpful as a starting point for my own style.
I bought the MP3 track for finding a lost object as I misplaced a purse. Unfortunately, the hypnosis didn't work for me. I know some people needed a few days before they found their items, but it's been 4 weeks now already.
Hi Janine, thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear that you did not find the lost item. If you could contact support@hypnoticworld.com, we can issue a full refund for your MP3 order.
Excellent course with an extremely knowledgeable tutor who went above and beyond for everyone in the class. Lots of practical work to help the confidence of students to actually deliver scripts to clients and become a well rounded hypnotherapist. Well organised and structured from enrolment onwards with free access to Hypnotic World Scripts. I would highly recommend this course.
Hypnotic World is rated 4.5 based on 412 reviews