Hypnotic World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hypnotic World
Read Hypnotic World Reviews

Tell us how Hypnotic World made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I am so looking forward to join this class. The hypnotic world system are working so professionally.
I thought that Hypnotic World's Hypnotherapy Diploma course would provide me thorough practical and theoretical understanding of becoming a qualified hypnotherapist. After completing Module 1 it has exceeded my expectations.
I have spoken to Faith on a couple of occasions and have always been very happy with the outcome. I have also spoken to the course leader at Sheffield and she made me feel very confident. I did contact a couple of other companies that supply the same product, but did not feel the same connection with them as I have had with Hypnotic World. That made my decision to go with your Company.
Easy and very helpful
I have recently purchased the course. I received the course, complete notes and excellent and clear instructions very quickly. I have not yet started the course but will start after Easter. I appreciate the emails of the programs and workshops.
I signed up for the professional Hypnotherapy course with the aim to pursue a new caree path. The course has so far exceeded expectations. The learning platform is very easy to digest, the modules are all very interesting and thorough. The level of support and guidance is amazing. Would recommend Hypnotic World to anyone who has an interest in Hypnosis.
Excellent.
I have just started the hypnotherapy course with hypnotic world and have completed 2 modules. So far I have found it to be very interesting, well written and with relevant exercises. I have had little need of support but when I have Faith has been very helpful.
Thank you for the thoughtful and inspirational work on your site, Faith and team. I never used prepare scripts , yours are great and now would love a methodology of the scriptwriters craft . I usually help the client to craft their own personal suggestions and use indirect metaphor when ever possible, this site give great ideas and I found them perfect to help ease back into my profession after a family break
I used this script for a recording and did not get the result I was looking for, my client liked the words and all- but found it too hard to focus on the steps for breathing.
Very clear and informative. Makes learning an enjoyable expereince .
I have found the course very informative and easy to follow, Tests are marked quickly. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to get started in hypnotherapy.
Quick response. Scripts for many different issues.
An excellent source which is easily adapted to suit any form of hypnosis.
Interesting and exciting course, well presented and clear really enjoying it ,getting ready for my next module thankyou Hypnotic World.
Sadly Hypnotic World no longer wants customers. I was a victim of credit card fraud in 2016, over $5000.00 in fraud was charged to my account. My credit card was frozen and this effected payment to Hypnotic World, as well as many other businesses. It took months to sort this out. I had no problem resolving payment with those other companies and continue to do business with them 2.5 years later. I had been a customer with HW prior to 2016 and was very satisfied. In 2019 I attempted to sign up with HW and was refused. I reached out to service and was informed : Hi Patricia Thanks for your email and I'm sorry you weren't able to contact us at the time. I can see that you attempted to sign up but it looks as though your card details were blocked due to a previous disputed charge in 2016. Unfortunately we are unable to take further payments from your account. Warmest regards Faith Hypnotic World Limited Registered in England. Reg.No.5923410 Apparently I am on a black list. I have reached out to customer service again and have not received any response. I have attempted to reach someone by phone, apparently the phone message system is not set up.
I am loving the access to such a plethora of professionally written script for every client issue I could come across - have now subscribed to monthly membership as it has proved such a valuable resource.
The quality of playback is poor. Cannot adjust the volume and cannot save to downloads in iTunes.
This is a great website for exploring the various different screeds, and inductions and PMR's. there is a lot of variety and different styles. I am glad that I signed up and joined.
So far, from the customer service I have received, I am extremely impressed. I spoke personally with Faith, who was very courteous and efficient, and who accommodated all my requests. I found her flexible and professional and look forward to starting the course!
Hypnotic World is rated 4.46 based on 303 reviews