Hypnotic World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hypnotic World
Read Hypnotic World Reviews

Tell us how Hypnotic World made you happy
Customer service is superb, there is always someone contactable to help with a query. I attended my first practical workshop at the weekend and it was one of the best workshops I have attended in years. The course content is very enjoyable and the fact that you can pay as you learn is perfect for anyone on a tight budget like myself.
As a recently qualified hypnotherapist, Hypnotic World has helped me greatly with their script download. Excellent service and great quality. Thank you.
I have been a professional hypnotist/ hypnotherapist for 16 years, my theory is you never stop learning or know all the answers. I have used and adapted scripts from Hypnotic World and the results have been outstanding, leading to an increase in business. I 100% recommend Hypnotic World . thehypnotist.no
Okish not sure I will use again driving lessons script was long and boring does anybody quality control these prior to publishing
Hi Sharon, Thank you for your review regarding the hypnosis script. I have asked our script writing team to check the script content and see if it can be revised, taking account of your feedback. I will let you know if and when a new version of the script is available to view.
Wonderful support community, sharing great ideas. Extensive library of scripts. Interesting articles. Great value for the subscription. So glad I signed up.
I was delighted to find this resource for such a reasonable price, and even more delighted to find I could add my therapist details. Great value. Well organised. Easy to update and to find useful scripts.
Having the script from Hypnotic World helped me to form my script... Ideas and support were great.
I listened to this twice all the way through the first two days I had it. It had an immediate impact. And since then, I fall asleep to it every night. I've nearly stopped pulling out my lashes and I'm counting down to the day when I can wear mascara again. It's coming soon!
Hi there.
Hypnotic world has been an awesome resource to use. I love the variety of scripts that are offered. In addition, the issue that I had was dealt with professionally and quickly.

Thank you.
Brenda
Absolutely fantastic support and customer service. Highly recommend Hypnotic World to any professional hypnotherapist.
Hypnotic World 5 star review on 2nd August 2019
I am wading my way through the information for module one. A little surprised at the outset to be given advice about music to use, registering for tax, how to advertise etc. which I had expected on last module. I am assuming that writing comprehensively about minutiae of running the business is designed to speak to sub Conscious mind so there is a visualisation by the learner of the end result. Not sure that any UK residents undergoing hypnotherapy will be au fait with reciting the pledge of allegiance as mentioned. A nursery rhyme may be ?
I’ve longed to study hypnotherapy but always either been too busy, or the time wasn’t right or the funds not available.
But when it was I signed up and am loving the experience/ insight / development / learning and support from my mentor Faith. 💚🙏🏼💚
I’ve nearly finished the distance learning hypnotherapy course and I’ve been surprised with how much I could learn online. The course content is very well thought out and well written. I’ve really enjoyed the course and feel confident that I’ll be able to put it into practice on completion.
Hypnotic world has been a great place to find inspiration for deepeners and guidance we’ll worth the membership
I love the entire hypnotic world website! Very easy to navigate and functional. The scripts are fantastic and support is awesome. I will continue to be a monthly member of HW as long as possible. Thank you for making this wonderful resource available to us Hypnotist!

Carlos
I haven't had time to play it much but I sure hope it helps. Sorry I can't give more information.
Extremely well constructed educational package. So interesting and easy to use in your own time. The faculty support is amazing and the e support is second to none.
Brilliant! *****
I am very impressed with Hypnotic world. So far I have not even explored their services completely but just the scripts are excellent and they are a real benefit to any hypnotherapist and very reasonably priced. Highly recommended.
The recording is undoubtedly excellent but its a bit long. Also i had reported that there was some noise with the recording, which hinders the relaxation, but till date i haven't received a solution.
Hi Harshree, thank you for your feedback. I will pass your comments onto our audio production team so that they can see if changes can be made to the recording, or if it can be re-recorded. If a new version becomes available it will be sent to you once it has been recorded. If you have any further questions, please let us know.
Hypnotic World is rated 4.48 based on 330 reviews