HugglePets Reviews

HugglePets 5 star review on 31st March 2022
John Barker
HugglePets 5 star review on 31st March 2022
John Barker
Really impressed with both the kennel and quick delivery service
HugglePets 5 star review on 8th August 2022
Parcel arrived on time and contents as expected.
Excellent on line service will buy again.
Product as described. Good quality and sizing correct. Only downside was pad for express delivery as needed it urgently, but it took a week to arrive.
Really excellent service, delivered quickly and without hassle.
V.ery pleased with the service and the products ordered. Everything was delivered as promised in a single consignment.
Quick order response and items well packed
Paid for express delivery but had to wait 5 days which was very dissatisfied by myself. Absolute robbery the delivery price has it was clearly not express. The item I received was good but box all damaged.
Hugglepets are a good company, an efficient service. My only complaint is having to pay for return items. Due to not having the same customer experience as in a retail store returns should be free. Delivery is approx £9 and so are returns so makes it expensive. I want to order again but reluctant to pay an extra £18 if it needs returning.
Hi there! Thank you so much for your valued review. I am sorry to hear you feel this way regarding our returns procedure. We do not offer free returns for unwanted items. My apologies. Kind regards, HugglePets
I have dealt with this company for quite a while now,it only takes a couple of days to get what you need,keep up the good work.
Hi there, thank you for your valued 5-star review and lovely comments! Kind regards, HugglePets
Ordered and came very quickly
Hi Julie, thank you for your valued 5-star review! Kind regards, HugglePets
Hi Julie, thank you for your valued 5-star review! Kind regards, HugglePets
My dog loves these. And I needed to get spares in case the existing bunny was lost. Hugglepets are fab, easy to do business with and great value.
Hi there! Thank you so much for your valued 5-star review and lovely comment. We appreciate it! Have a great day! Kind regards, HugglePets
Very helpful and efficient service. Extremely pleasant manner on the phone.
Hey Gordon. Thank you so much for your valued 5-star review and lovely comments! We appreciate it. Have a lovely evening. Kind regards, HugglePets
I was looking for a sturdy carrier for my Pom puppy to get her to and from vets and used to the car so shes not loose. She is tiny so I ordered the small. I was impressed with how sturdy this is and large enough to not have to buy another one. I let her play in it before we strapped her into the car, as theres mesh on all sides and she could see, she settled in no time. So easy to put up, easy to use and brill for my puppy to travel in. One of the better ones Ive used so far. Fab all round carrier. Would highly recommend.
Hey Baylee. Thank you so much for your valued 5-star review and lovely comments! We appreciate it. Have a lovely evening. Kind regards, HugglePets
The products ordered were of good quality,the first lot i ordered the wrong size and these were duly refunded but please note return postage is the senders responsibility,the correct size was duly ordered and this i feel is where Hugglepets are badly let down hence the 3 stars. The courier service they use,YODEL, are absolutely apalling first order left on the doorstep in full view and no card through the door the next order my wife waited in 3 days and still no parcel or card throgh the door. I fairness to Hugglepets the online customer service was brilliant but again we were tolld that YODEL only try to deliver 3 times then the parcel stays at the local hub for 7 days and is then returned to the supplier who in the case of Hugglepets refund your money LESS THE POSTAGE.My advise would be to order via Amazon and hopefully get a better delivery service.
Hey Philip. I am so sorry to hear that you feel this way, but would still like to thank you for the comment about our customer services. We do appreciate it. We do not offer free returns for unwanted items. Our courier, Yodel, make 3 attempts for delivery. If the parcel is not collected from the hub within 5 days, the item then gets returned to us which we are charged for. Kind regards, HugglePets
Good products ordered on a friday morning paid express delivery recieved all the items the very next day this included a dog XL cage
Hi Michael! Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We appreciate it. Kind regards, HugglePets
Excellent!
Hi Rite! Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We appreciate it. Kind regards, HugglePets
Quick delivery, and the customer service was great. Would highly recommend.
Hi Mark! Thank you so much for your 5-star review and lovely comment! We appreciate it. Kind regards, HugglePets
Very positive experience, we received the filter in a timely manner and it’s working very well. Many Thanks
Hi there! Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We appreciate it. Kind regards, HugglePets
Fastest delivery I’ve ever received. Amazing quality pen compared to other sites with an unbeatable price. Definitely be purchasing from here again.
Hi Dion! Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We appreciate it. Kind regards, HugglePets
HugglePets is rated 4.8 based on 700 reviews