Firefly Holidays Reviews

of reviewers recommend Firefly Holidays
Read Firefly Holidays Reviews

admin@fireflyholidays.co.uk

Excellent communication that continues from the day we booked to the day we arrived home. Can’t fault them:-)
Really easy booking process, prompt confirmation with plenty of information about the holiday park, transfers etc. Couldn't have been more helpful when I asked about local public transport, car hire and the like, the person I spoke to took the time to find out as much as they could and got back to me really quickly.
Excellent from start to to finish. No problems at any stage
Amazing! Perfect from start to finish. Loved the metal straws, lovely touch. Jez and the team were extremely helpful and holiday went without a hitch!
Excellent service, speedy and efficient response when we contacted Firefly to ask for adjoining pitches with friends.
Good communication and responses to queries
Firefly were efficient, friendly and helpful throughout our whole experience with them. Would not hesitate to recommend and will use again.
Would have been 5 if the confirmation had been quicker. I searched availability and was given the impression it would be confirmed online but was a little disappointed when we had a phone call to find out it wasn’t available for our original dates.
Pre booking the team wee great with recommendations and are staring to understand what’s suits us as a family holiday. The resort was great and all tamarin staff super helpful.
Excellent service - this is the second time we have booked with Firefly and I highly recommend them.
Minimal input from firefly. They offered their services but we didn’t need it. Nice to go on holiday and not be forced into a welcome meeting!
We were very impressed with the personal service we recieved. Our contact was Jez and he went above and beyond to answer our queries and give us advice. Jez always replied in a timly manner and the phone was always answered or our calls returned. Because of this, we felt as if we were dealing with a small company that treated us as individuals rather than just another customer. We will definitely recommend them nd would have no hesitation in using them again ourselves.
Responsive and able to help resolve issues
Excellent customer service from Firefly - it had a real personal touch and the communication was first class. Thank you!
This is the third year I have booked with Firefly. They were excellent at giving me advice on which resorts might suit my family and answering all of my questions. Very friendly and easy to contact by e mail and phone.
Great service - knowledgeable about the holiday and very helpful. Would definitely recommend.
Efficient and friendly and the metal straws were a lovely surprise.
My daughter's phone was stolen while we were away and the park were very unhelpful but the firefly staff member was extremely helpful and contacted the park on our behalf.
Great at dealing with queries either by phone or email. And always with the same person which is great. Thank you Jez!
Fast and easy booking process. I added an extra person to our booking, the communication for this was excellent. Messages were replied to very swiftly and they couldn’t be more helpful. Check in at the resort went very smoothly. I would definitely book with them again and recommend them. Sending a pack if reusable straws before our holiday was a pleasant surprise. It’s nice to know they are interested in and doing their bit for the environment.
Firefly Holidays is rated 4.89 based on 135 reviews