Firefly Holidays Reviews

of reviewers recommend Firefly Holidays
Read Firefly Holidays Reviews

admin@fireflyholidays.co.uk

Minimal input from firefly. They offered their services but we didn’t need it. Nice to go on holiday and not be forced into a welcome meeting!
We were very impressed with the personal service we recieved. Our contact was Jez and he went above and beyond to answer our queries and give us advice. Jez always replied in a timly manner and the phone was always answered or our calls returned. Because of this, we felt as if we were dealing with a small company that treated us as individuals rather than just another customer. We will definitely recommend them nd would have no hesitation in using them again ourselves.
Responsive and able to help resolve issues
Excellent customer service from Firefly - it had a real personal touch and the communication was first class. Thank you!
This is the third year I have booked with Firefly. They were excellent at giving me advice on which resorts might suit my family and answering all of my questions. Very friendly and easy to contact by e mail and phone.
Great service - knowledgeable about the holiday and very helpful.

Would definitely recommend.
Efficient and friendly and the metal straws were a lovely surprise.
My daughter's phone was stolen while we were away and the park were very unhelpful but the firefly staff member was extremely helpful and contacted the park on our behalf.
Great at dealing with queries either by phone or email. And always with the same person which is great. Thank you Jez!
Fast and easy booking process. I added an extra person to our booking, the communication for this was excellent. Messages were replied to very swiftly and they couldn’t be more helpful. Check in at the resort went very smoothly. I would definitely book with them again and recommend them. Sending a pack if reusable straws before our holiday was a pleasant surprise. It’s nice to know they are interested in and doing their bit for the environment.
Quick and friendly response when I had a query and needed some information resent that I had lost. And a departure gift on the day of packing was a great touch.
Excellent customer service and Jez was helpful with all the arrangements.
Very prompt, professional and personal
Checking in was friendly and efficient. Any queries were dealt with straight away. Couldn’t have asked for better
Knowledgeable staff. Personal touch.
Very friendly knowledgeable staff. Nothing too much trouble.
Excellent customer service. Any time I called or e-mailed I had excellent service. I was very impressed and I would recommend to anyone .
The customer service from Steve was absolutely outstanding. He was so responsive to all my question, prior to booking, when booking and even when we were on holiday. The information he gave up front was perfect when booking. He helped us with transfers and was so responsive when I asked about car rentals and when out in Croatia
Excellent customer service from firefly holidays.
Jez was absolutely fantastic, he was able to provide info about the site and would definitely recommend!
Firefly Holidays is rated 4.88 based on 125 reviews