Firefly Holidays Reviews

of reviewers recommend Firefly Holidays
Read Firefly Holidays Reviews

admin@fireflyholidays.co.uk

I have used Firefly holidays for a few years running now, and they have always been so helpful. Great customer service and information, and they have been so helpful in rearranging my holiday for next year. We have had some amazing holidays in Italy booked through them. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them or use them to book again. Thank you!
Firefly have provided an excellent service after we booked a holiday for summer 2020 which we cancelled due to the pandemic. Steve and Jez have gone over and above to keep us informed of our options at various stages since. They have now arranged a change of date and holiday resort in 2022 with a price well below what we would have paid if we booked direct with the resort website. I would recommend them for a flexible, efficient and hassle free service in these uncertain times. Mike K
My wife discovered Firefly Holidays after reading many positive reviews online. We checked out their website and were drawn to a holiday in Croatia. We booked a family holiday to Lanterna in 2019 for 2020, unfortunately due to Coronavirus we have yet to enjoy this holiday, and have recently postponed for the second time and pushed back to 2022. So why the 5* review? I've based my review on the quality of the Firefly website, ease of booking, diverse range of holidays on offer but most of all, their customer service. Dealing with Jez and Steve has simply been a pleasure, their correspondence is timely, professional but always friendly and accommodating. They checked in on us during the 1st lockdown and have made re-booking our holiday totally stress free. I cannot recommend these guys enough and look forward to finally making it to Croatia next year!
Although we have not yet been on our holiday to Lanterna Premium Camping Resort in Croatia, the team at Firefly holidays have provided a fantastic service in helping us re-arrange our holiday (from 2020 to 2021 and then to 2022). The team have been friendly, knowledgeable and extremely helpful which has made everything as stress free as possible for us in a time of such uncertainty!
Firefly holidays have been absolutely brilliant during these challenging times, answering queries promptly and facilitating amendments to our booking when this has proved necessary. They are unfailingly professional and always go the extra mile for their clients.
We have now had our holiday disrupted twice by covid plans, so this review is more about the approach and service I have received from the Firefly team planning and replanning. From start to finish, the team at Firefly has been first class. I really appreciate the fact that you often get the same member of staff on the phone, and the service is always super friendly and helpful. The team there have been really accommodating to changes in our plans, and as well as speedy quick phone service, they always follow through and deliver what they say they will! It is for this reason from my original holiday (planned for 1 week firefly and 1 week Eurocamp) I have now updated my 2022 holiday to be 2 weeks with Firefly. They have been excellent, and now we just cant wait to go! Special thanks to Jez and Steve.
We've previously booked two family holidays with Firefly and thoroughly recommend them for their friendly, personal service and well-considered accommodation in carefully chosen resorts. Looking forward to our next Firefly adventure!
With Covid it’s been very hard times for the tourism industry, but the service received from Firefly has been excellent and I cannot recommend enough. We have had to change the original holiday twice now due to restrictions but the whole process has been easy with the support from Steve and team.
Phenomenal service and attention to detail in very difficult times.
Since booking in Jan 2020 and then throughout the Pandemic, Jez was always very easy to get hold of and was happy to answer all questions. Absolutely top notch service.
Firefly are a great company. In these turbulent times for travellers, they provided us with supportive service … and a brilliant holiday. We were caught up in lastminutequarantine.com which meant we needed to change/cancel our Firefly holiday in France. Steve contacted US to discuss options, when we were in a flap about what to do. We rebooked for Norcenni Girasole in Italy and I am so glad we did. We had a fabulous holiday. Firefly really know the campsites. I had settled on a particular site in Italy and Steve put his head above the parapet and suggested Norcenni would be a better choice for our twelve year old boys. I’m so grateful for his intervention. The boys loved being independent in a ‘grown-up’ campsite with fantastic pools, games rooms, pool tables and gelato bars. They had freedom ... we knew they were safe. Our biggest problem? They refused to leave the campsite for sightseeing. We loved our accommodation ... and its location on site; close to everything but quiet, with a lovely outlook. Some operators seemed to cram units on top of each other. Not Firefly who ensure the quality of the accommodation and location is great. It’s also brilliant to have free bed linen and towels, BBQ, Nespresso maker and final cleaning included. Finally ... Firefly staff are all just really nice humans!
Wow! Thanks so much for these amazing comments Claire. With everything this year has thrown at us all, we're really pleased you managed to get away for your holiday and had such a fantastic time.
They were helpful and professional at all times. Very responsive and organised a fantastic holiday. I even had a situation where I had my card cloned from a supermarket and they helped by moving my payment date to facilitate my new card arriving.
Thank you for the great service... Communication and advise was 10/10. We look forward to using your service again.
We got lots of help with the holiday booking at the resort and extras like transfers. A couple of days after we arrived, the Catalans started rioting in all the major cities, fortunately we were helped to rebook our taxi to bring forward the departure date so we could stay near the airport, we made the most of it by taking a day trip into Barcelona when there was no rioting going on.
Perfect communications to the point of our holiday.
Fireflys customer service and support was superb. No issues before or during our holiday. Really top notch accomodation. Spotless with added extras included in the price. Would definitely recommend.
Firefly were such a great company to book with - can’t recommend enough! Very helpful customer service, a personal service where they even help you find the perfect holiday village for your needs.
Very helpful and responsive. Pre holiday info was timely and helpful. Kids loved the pre holiday straws - thank you! The campsite was so lovely and green and clean. We loved the pools and the beach. The cabin was perfect, comfortable and had everything we needed.
Excellent customer service - nothing was too much trouble and always on hand to answer any questions.
Very quick and efficient... don't need to say any more
Firefly Holidays is rated 4.89 based on 134 reviews