Hospitality Centre Reviews

Carolyn
Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 6th September 2019
Susan Roberts
More Photos & Videos
The customer service was great and the seat at the O2 were excellent, everything we were hoping for
Village to far away form the stadium - situation worsen by the storm.
I used the Hospitality Centre to book VIP tickets for the strictly come dancing tour at Birmingham.
The service throughout the entire process from booking with Christina to being escorted back to the car park was super. Everyone without exception was friendly, attentive, helpful, the food was very good and the whole evening was well organised.
I highly recommend the Hospitality Centre and would definitely use them again.
Really enjoyed the game, thanks so much!
We had a fantastic time! Facility great, food great and service great. Party had a great time.
a great service received from Simon at The Hospitality Centre and then by the allocation team for the tickets - looked after us really well and will certainly be using them again.
Simon Young was absolutely amazing to deal with and always had quick responses to my questions or concerns. All of which he and his team where able to answer and satisfy. The electronic ticket they provided me was perfect for my event and was the simplest solution for me .. being that I was travelling from Canada and mailing tickets was not the beat option. I certainly would recommend Hospitality Centre to anyone and I will use them again in the future !
As per 2019 our client party thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Even though we had a weather travel delay, which meant we didn’t get seated for lunch until 1440, this caused us no issues on arrival.

Good quality food and drink and we were well looked after throughout by the staff; 5/5!
Murrayfield Calcutta Cop 2020.Excellent all round. Warm welcome, lovely facilities and marquee, very good food , excellent service, well organised for so many guests and good entertainment..
A very warm welcome to Anfield by their catering staff and good seats to see the whole match from the Kenny Dalgleish stand
Very accomodating! Lovely time!
Great day, very well organised (especially at short notice). Would definitely use again in the future.
Christina very efficiently organised a special day for my 80th birthday at the new Spurs stadium with a match against Sheffield United . My three grown up children are all Spurs fans so I was delighted when one son came from Hong Kong and the other son came for the weekend from Sydney Australia .
The lounge area was full of excited fans so there was a good atmosphere and plenty of bowl food and beer.! We were upgraded to seats near the front and although the result was a draw it was a day l shall never forget.
I am trying to upload a photo
Fantastic customer service
Excellent service from Christina.
Once again excellent service from Simon Young he is always happy to help with any enquiry I have he is quick, efficient and delivers my requirements without any issues. Simon has gone beyond the call of duty recently with my request of Celine Dion concert tickets.
Thanks once again Simon excellent work.
Out standing service , nothing is too much trouble . Would highly recommend, especially simon who has been a great help all round with my inquiries and requests.
Straightforward from start to finish and at the end of an email when we needed advice on tickets etc - would definitely use them again when we are booking an event.
We thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon. It was extremely well run, and the food and drink was great. Simon Young was good company and looked after us really well. Highly recommend.
This was a biasic VIP package for the England v Montenegro Euro Qualifier. The access was through a VIP entrance avoiding the huge queues and allowed access to the VIP Concorse where a large variety of food and drink was available a vrey reasonable prices. The sets are comfortable with an excellent and unrestricted view of the action. The atmosphere was fun and, at half-time, there were short queues at all the outlets. Overall this was a very relaxing and enjoyable was to watch the action in a friendly comfortable surroundings away from the hubbub of the main stadium. Very highly recommended.
Hospitality Centre is rated 4.79 based on 287 reviews