Homeland Florists Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Homeland Florists

enquiries@homelandflorists.co.uk

Homeland Harborough Road Kingsthorpe Northampton

How would you rate Homeland Florists ?

Ria
"Got nothing but good things to say about Homeland, I Ordered some flowers extremely late on Saturday 10th for Mother's day and they still arrived on time. The flowers were lovely and so fresh (still are 5 days later) I upgraded to the premier delivery and glad I did as they're beautiful, my mum loved them. The customer service is so good, I had a slight hiccup but emailed them and received a response the next day and they were eager to put it right for me, all the ladies I spoke to were extremely helpful and friendly. Will definitely be using them again in future :)"
Sarah
"Great service, Good communications & a nice big bunch of lovely flowers, very pleased :)"
"I ordered the flowers for my mum for Mother’s Day they are fabulous and they were fresh and lovely flowers my mum was over the moon with her flowers it was a surprise and we have had several lots of flowers now and been very happy with them and they came right on time Thank you so much I will order some more again soon"
"After a lovely chat with Laura , I ordered 3 posies and a long stemmed red rose . They were to be delivered before 12.00 yesterday (21st March ) , in Luton for my mother's funeral . The flowers arrived bang on time , and were absolutely gorgeous. You came highly recommended, and I will use Homeland Florists every time from now on.Thank you for helping to make a difficult day perfect"
CJ - Desert Island Skin
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered the Vibrant Bouquet as a Mothers Day present as I have had a couple of bouquets from Homeland Florists which were very great value and quality. Initially due to previous weeks of snowy weather my order was delayed but one contact to Homeland Florists about this and my flowers were delivered the same day. Once again the quality was incredible, the flowers are vibrant, colourful and over two weeks later are still looking amazing."
"Ordered flowers for mother's Day for my mum and mother-in-law, fantastic service, lovely flowers, would definitely use again"
"first the products are 110% ,very fresh and top quality blooms, the packing is very well done strong and they sure the flower's would not get damaged in transit, their delivery courier kept in touch throughout and delivered on the times they said they would, and the last and most important item, is their staff they are caring and deal with their customer's with care, they listen and do all they are asked to so your order is correct and just perfect ,and then they make up your Bouquet with the same care and attention ,to make sure that your loved one is amazed and bowled over, you won't find a better online service"
"excellent service would certainly use again."
"My daughter ordered a bunch of flowers for me for Mother's Day. They were delivered on the day, well packaged and in optimum condition. They are just beautiful. 5 days later and they're still looking fresh. Compared with flowers from a well-known national florist, these are far, far better!"
Sabina Ayub
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the £30 Lily bouquet for Mothers Day, the flowers sent were not as described on the web site. There were 7 stems of lily's and the rest were yellow weed like flowers. Thank you for spoiling my mums Mother Day surprise I will not buy for you again,"
"I received a bouquet together with a blank card - it should have read 'Happy Mother's Day' but I was left to work out who had sent it. I felt sorry for my daughter who had ordered the flowers and requested that a message be included."
"I ordered the Exotic flowers for Mother's Day and they are fantastic. Great value and arrived on actual Mother's Day. I will be ordering from Homeland in future as I have ordered a lot of disappointments in the past."
"Excellent service and beautiful flowers at a sensible price. I shall always use Homeland Florists. Five star rating. Jenny"
"So they said I'd have a refund for the bouquet that didn't arrive Mothers Day and as I predicted it's now Tuesday and no refund! How I wish I'd used Margaret Mason now!"
"Homeland delivered their Exotic Bouquet to my Mum for Mother’s Day She hasn’t stopped talking about them. Thank you for you excellent service you made my Mum and myself very happy"
Sue Kingston
Verified Reviewer
"I used Homelands this Mothers Day like on many previous occasions and Mum as always was absolutely delighted with her wonderful bouquet of roses, which were delivered in timely fashion. The presentation and quality of the flowers was first class"
"Ordered flowers for Mothering Sunday. Received a text on Sunday afternoon to say they would be delivered on Monday with no reason for it. Spoiled the day as I live 200 miles away and was not able to be with her. Only redeeming feature was that when they arrived today she said they were beautiful. Very dissatisfied."
"I ordered the tulip bouquet for my Mum and they were delivered on Mothering Sunday. They were well packaged. The flowers were fresh and plentiful as the photo below shows. I would definitely consider using Homeland again. Thank you for making my Mum's Mother's Day."
"Due to mishap with flowers not arriving on mothers day. Homeland florists made this up to my mother with flowers and chocolates which she loved. The kindness shown was appreciated."
"I live in Australia and thought it would be nice to send my Mother flowers for Mother's Day. Ordered online and was informed they would be delivered on 11th March. No flowers turned up. Absoluty disgusted. Thanks for spoiling Mother's Day."
Homeland Florists is rated 4.82 based on 311 reviews