Homeland Florists Reviews

Read Homeland Florists  Reviews

enquiries@homelandflorists.co.uk

Homeland Harborough Road Kingsthorpe Northampton

Tell us how Homeland Florists made you happy
The flowers were beautiful and so fresh they really cheered me up
Ordered easily online everything was perfect the flowers were delivered next day as requested and made my mums birthday they were beautifully presented and the quality was excellent thank you so much
I received a stunning bunch of flowers from a friend yesterday. I’m absolutely thrilled with them. I’m battling cancer so they cheered me up.
I called the Northampton florist on a sunday afternoon. By Monday lunch they had hand delievered the flower order to a local Northampton hotel. The man on the phone provided an excellent service. The flowers were also an excellent standard. Fantastic service and quality.
Some friends from the United States sent flowers after searching for a local florist whilst I'd been in hospital. I have never seen such an enormous bouquet in my entire life, nor one so beautiful. I have no doubt it was a bespoke request that is so gorgeous I don't aly have words. Thank you not only to my amazing friends but also to Homeland Florists for making my recovery so much brighter 😊
Visited the shop just before closing on Tuesday evening to pick up a last minute birthday gift of flowers. They didn't have quite what I was looking for my £10 spend but offered to make one up from an existing bouquet. The new arrangement was BEAUTIFUL, nicely wrapped in cellophane, wrapping paper and a large bow. A supermarket equivalent would not have been half the size or so nicely presented. The Homeland bouquet was excellent value for money and the level of customer service top notch. I wish I had taken a photo of them to add to this review. I will not hesitate to shop with them again or recommend them.
I had a bunch of flowers delivered today and they were absolutely beautiful. Thank you very much.
Ordered a bouquet for my mums birthday and they turned up fully fresh plenty of verity and a very good size she was over the moon with them thank you
I received a lovely scented bouquet this morning ,sent by a friend,the way there were boxed and looking so fresh I would definitely recommend you ,such good value for money.
just received a beautiful bouquet after the loss of a loved one from a family member . The quality, arrangement, freshness and aroma was stunning. Definitely recommend thank you
I’d like to thank you for the excellent service and the beautiful bouquet I recently sent to my mum for her birthday. I’d not heard of your company until she recently had some flowers delivered by you, which are still going strong and looking lovely two weeks on! I will definitely be using you again and won’t hesitate to recommend you.
I have used Homelands for many years and have never been disappointed, however today they exceeded expectations. I rang about 2pm to ask if it was possible for an arrangement to be delivered today and although I wasn't expecting it they agreed that they would do their best and they did!!! My Granddaughter' s comments, "absolutely stunning" thank you so much.
I ordered a bouquet for my wife’s birthday, specifically asking for it to be delivered anytime before mid day as we were going out. It hadn’t arrived by 12.30 so had to chase it up. It seems that they hadn’t informed their own delivery driver that it needed to be delivered before mid day, causing a lot of unnecessary stress and angst. If you couldn’t fulfil the ‘timed’ delivery then you should have said so at the time of ordering. Such a shame though as the flowers were lovely but certainly won’t be using this florist ever again.
I was lucky enough to receive 7 bouquets of flowers for a birthday recently and the one from Homelands is still going 15 dats later. Others from M&S and Bloom & Wild only lasted up to 7 days.
I received folders from homeland florists and they were beautiful and lasted,I also got flowers for my mum from here and again I was very pleased with them.great flowers and great service.
First time I used this florists and definitely won't be the last , delivery was quick and they was packaged lovely, 2 weeks we have had these flowers and there still blooming has ever 😊 thankyou
Got sent flowers for mothers day absolutely beautiful and have lasted ages,Thank you homeland. Photo is of flowers 12 days after delivery.
5 star flowers and 5 star service, I cannot fault the quality of the flowers I have sent and received. I would highly recommend and will definitely be using again for all my flowers! Thank you so much!!
My son sent me the all white bouquet for Mother’s Day, it is beautiful. Thank you Homelands, use you all the time as you are all not down the road!
Homeland Florists  5 star review on 15th March 2021
I just wanted to thank you for the lovely bouquet delivered to my mum for Mothers Day. She said how beautiful it was. Very good service.
Homeland Florists is rated 4.71 based on 401 reviews