Homeland Florists Reviews

Read Homeland Florists  Reviews

enquiries@homelandflorists.co.uk

Homeland Harborough Road Kingsthorpe Northampton

Tell us how Homeland Florists made you happy
I was lucky enough to receive 7 bouquets of flowers for a birthday recently and the one from Homelands is still going 15 dats later. Others from M&S and Bloom & Wild only lasted up to 7 days.
I received folders from homeland florists and they were beautiful and lasted,I also got flowers for my mum from here and again I was very pleased with them.great flowers and great service.
First time I used this florists and definitely won't be the last , delivery was quick and they was packaged lovely, 2 weeks we have had these flowers and there still blooming has ever 😊 thankyou
Got sent flowers for mothers day absolutely beautiful and have lasted ages,Thank you homeland. Photo is of flowers 12 days after delivery.
5 star flowers and 5 star service, I cannot fault the quality of the flowers I have sent and received. I would highly recommend and will definitely be using again for all my flowers! Thank you so much!!
My son sent me the all white bouquet for Mother’s Day, it is beautiful. Thank you Homelands, use you all the time as you are all not down the road!
Homeland Florists  5 star review on 15th March 2021
I just wanted to thank you for the lovely bouquet delivered to my mum for Mothers Day. She said how beautiful it was. Very good service.
I've always used Homelands for years for all flowers and special occasions and always found them to be excellent quality and value for money. However I moved further away making it difficult to collect and decided to order online for Mothers Day. What a mistake! I ordered the £29.99 bouquet and was bitterly disappointed with the delivery. I can only assume the online orders are out-sourced as there were a very small bunch of very cheap flowers (mainly chrysanthemums) that didn't even fill a small vase. Also, most of the heads were broken or damaged (despite the box being in tact so I can only guess they were packaged like this). If I had walked into the shop £20 would have bought a huge colourful bouquet with twice as many beautiful flowers. If you cannot visit in person then forget the online delivery. It would have been so much better to pick up a bunch of £10-£15 flowers from a local supermarket. Don't waste your money.
Terrible service. Ordered flowers+package online and phoned on Sat to confirm order had been accepted and would be delivered on Sunday (Mother's Day). Flowers did not arrive today, and have had no contact from them to explain. Trying to support local businesses, but will not be using this florist again. BE WARNED!
I decided to revise this review as constructive criticism instead of negative feedback. Pros of this company: they had flowers available for mother's day when most other companies didn't. one of their customer service agents did their best to call florists in the area to find me a replacement. Cons: - didn't send me a tracking number or let me know there was a problem with my order until I called on the day (Pls always let customers know as soon as possible where they will be a delay so they can make alternative arrangements). - first lady I spoke to told me "all the orders have been sent out" in response to me asking the whereabouts of my order, without even checking my tracking number (she later told me she was unauthorised to so i get it but pls remember you deliver flowers which are more than flowers to customers). - I spent what should've been a relaxing day frantically trying to find a replacement (again, you don't know what your flowers mean to people. pls keep customers informed where possible). to sum up, i didn't have a great experience, but I don't want to blame any one individual person. we came to the resolution of delivering the flowers the next day which may or may not be feasible (once again, you never know anyone else's situation). But thanks for trying. Btw X*, thanks for going above and beyond. I know I didn't get the outcome I wanted, but I should've believed you when you said you were trying. I guess I was disillusioned by that point. Anyway, thank you, I don't want to be the person who takes your sunshine away or makes you hate your job. you were one of the most helpful people on the phone (I hung up by accident btw and when I called back it said you were closed). and at the end of the day we're all human beings trying to make it through this world. I'm sorry for making you feel bad. I hope this makes things slightly better.
First time using Homeland and it won’t be the last. Mine was a last minute order and the flowers were delivered on time and I had notifications of who was delivering, the time and when they were delivered. The bouquets were excellent quality and both recipients were absolutely thrilled with them. Thank you Homeland.
Homeland Florists  5 star review on 13th March 2021
My wife received flowers for her 70th birthday, 2 weeks ago, from our youngest son. Although she has had to dead head a few the bouquet is as lovely as the day they were delivered. The quality and presentation is second to none. A pleasing and lasting gift.
Homeland Florists  5 star review on 12th March 2021
Hi, Had flowers for my wife for valentines day and it's been nearly a month and they are still looking good would definitely use Homeland again thank you
Homeland Florists  5 star review on 7th March 2021
All round best ever service and flowers. My partner sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers from Homeland Florist and I have never had flowers that are still looking lovely after 2weeks,I only had to take the fern out yesterday. The presentation was beautiful and packaging was the best I’ve ever had, with the flowers being protected by the box they were sent in. The box was defenatly handled with care through transit, I am now going to order more for my daughters for Mother’s Day. Thankyou Homeland.
Second time I've had flowers delivered from you from my partner and they were beautiful fresh mostly in bud. The flowers I had sent for valentines day on the 13th Feb are now 2 weeks old and still lovely. I will be using you in the future.
Homeland Florists  5 star review on 27th February 2021
Want to thank you for the great customer service. I received flowers from you that were lovely but had a slight issue and called. I am happy to say you dealt with this in a very professional prompt way. Thank you so much. The flowers were beautiful. Thank you
Emailed them to arrange some flowers and after a couple of emails (the last one being them asking roughly how much I'm looking to spend so they can put something together) and me letting them know they just stopped replying to emails. Seems very unreliable and not grate at communication
My daughter received flowers from me for her Birthday which were carefully delivered to her flat in Northampton. My daughter was really pleased with the flowers that she received the were partly in bud, healthy looking and they made her day. They lasted really well too, thank you.
Ordered a bouquet on Friday the 12th, online, for delivery on Sunday the 14th Feb. Flowers arrived as promised and bouquet was as described on their website. One happy wife and would definitely use again. Thank you Homelands:)
First time that I’ve ordered from Homeland Florists and will definitely be doing so again! Flowers arrived in bud looking fabulous. Great value for money.
Homeland Florists is rated 4.71 based on 388 reviews