Homeland Florists Reviews

Tell us how Homeland Florists made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat
Ria
"Got nothing but good things to say about Homeland, I Ordered some flowers extremely late on Saturday 10th for Mother's day and they still arrived on time. The flowers were lovely and so fresh (still are 5 days later) I upgraded to the premier delivery and glad I did as they're beautiful, my mum loved them. The customer service is so good, I had a slight hiccup but emailed them and received a response the next day and they were eager to put it right for me, all the ladies I spoke to were extremely helpful and friendly. Will definitely be using them again in future :)"
Sarah
"Great service, Good communications & a nice big bunch of lovely flowers, very pleased :)"
"I ordered the flowers for my mum for Mother’s Day they are fabulous and they were fresh and lovely flowers my mum was over the moon with her flowers it was a surprise and we have had several lots of flowers now and been very happy with them and they came right on time Thank you so much I will order some more again soon"
"Received some flowers yesterday and they were stunning. They were sent using the next day delivery service with DPD and wow, as soon as 1 piece of tape came off the box the fragrance was there, fresh and beautiful. When sending flowers myself I have used other florists but they don't compare, having received these there is no doubt in my mind I will use Homeland in the future. Excellent service thank you"
"I have used many other online florists over the years and have been disappointed with what the recipient recieved many times not good value for money. However, I decided to try Homeland as the reviews seemed very good. The service was excellent from ordering, email confirmation and delivery time. I was very impressed and the person who the flowers were for was extremely pleased. The pictures she sent me put a smile on my face so I will definitely be using Homel"
"Very,very good service . Delivered nice flowers on a Sunday morning for my daughter’s birthday party ... with an incomplète address ! Top !! Muchas gracias Antonio por tu gran amabilidad ."
"Excellent service, very friendly florist. will love to go back again."
"Had made my order for some flowers The drive placed them on my door step and left them there came home to find the flowers were not there Emails was sent and all i got was well i would be surprised if they had gone missing from a royal air force base I am not out of pocket and with no flowers This is why i gave a 1 star rating"
"We got several quotes for our wedding flowers and Homeland were by far the most competitive. We were a little concerned about the quality of the flowers because of the great price but had no reason to worry because they were stunning! The personal consultant listened to exactly what we wanted and exceeded our expectations. The arrangements were beautiful with no cut backs on the designs whatsoever. The flowers were fresh and decadent. The delivery was on time and perfect which took all the wedding stress away. There was no issues with the flowers, Homeland took care of everything for us which was a weight off our shoulders. We are both so happy we chose Homeland. Would recommend again and again to friends and family. Thank you!"
"In the beginning, i was very skeptical about blue roses, when you see them online they look a bit fake, i sent a email regarding this a few weeks before i purchased some and took the chance with homeland florists, i honestly was blown away with the attention to detail in the flowers, not only was they perfect, the additional white roses and formation of everything was just how i wanted it to be. the perfect gift for my girlfriend's birthday. i honestly can't thank the staff at homeland enough for taking the time to reassure me with my purchase, i definitely will be shopping here more often if i need flowers. - Anton"
"My husband sent me lilies for our wedding anniversary and they were the most beautiful and long-lasting lilies I have ever received. Absolutely gorgeous. Thank you."
"Very good service will be using Homeland florists again"
"My mum took her hanging baskets to be refilled as she had some beautiful ones last year. Very disappointed with them this time, they lacked colour and some of the plants were quite poor and died in the first week despite being feed and watered. We always go to Homelands for funeral flowers and always been very happy."
"Jess put together the most wonderful bouquet of 5 dozen white roses for our sister's birthday, beautifully presented and delivered at the time/date promised with our personal message exactly as dictated. You really helped to make this a special birthday and my brothers and I can't thank you enough."
"After a lovely chat with Laura , I ordered 3 posies and a long stemmed red rose . They were to be delivered before 12.00 yesterday (21st March ) , in Luton for my mother's funeral . The flowers arrived bang on time , and were absolutely gorgeous. You came highly recommended, and I will use Homeland Florists every time from now on.Thank you for helping to make a difficult day perfect"
"I ordered the Vibrant Bouquet as a Mothers Day present as I have had a couple of bouquets from Homeland Florists which were very great value and quality. Initially due to previous weeks of snowy weather my order was delayed but one contact to Homeland Florists about this and my flowers were delivered the same day. Once again the quality was incredible, the flowers are vibrant, colourful and over two weeks later are still looking amazing."
"Ordered flowers for mother's Day for my mum and mother-in-law, fantastic service, lovely flowers, would definitely use again"
"first the products are 110% ,very fresh and top quality blooms, the packing is very well done strong and they sure the flower's would not get damaged in transit, their delivery courier kept in touch throughout and delivered on the times they said they would, and the last and most important item, is their staff they are caring and deal with their customer's with care, they listen and do all they are asked to so your order is correct and just perfect ,and then they make up your Bouquet with the same care and attention ,to make sure that your loved one is amazed and bowled over, you won't find a better online service"
"excellent service would certainly use again."
"My daughter ordered a bunch of flowers for me for Mother's Day. They were delivered on the day, well packaged and in optimum condition. They are just beautiful. 5 days later and they're still looking fresh. Compared with flowers from a well-known national florist, these are far, far better!"
"I ordered the £30 Lily bouquet for Mothers Day, the flowers sent were not as described on the web site. There were 7 stems of lily's and the rest were yellow weed like flowers. Thank you for spoiling my mums Mother Day surprise I will not buy for you again,"
Homeland Florists is rated 4.81 based on 323 reviews