Homeland Florists Reviews

Homeland Florists  5 star review on 30th March 2022
Tracey Howell
Homeland Florists  5 star review on 28th March 2022
Nadia Abdulgani
I'VE GONE DOWN THE MIDDLE. NOT ABLE TO DO A PROPER REVIEW AS FLOWERS FOR A RELATIVE 300+ MILES AWAY AND I AM UNABLE TO SEE THE GIFT WHEN RECEIVED HOWEVER I GOT AN EMAIL AT 1649 TODAY SAYING THE GIFT (FLOWERS) HAS BEEN DISPATCHED. NOT GOOD WHEN TODAY WAS THE BIRTHDAY AND THE DATE I CHOSE FOR DELIVERY. I WILL WAIT TO FIND OUT WHEN THEY GET DELIVERED BUT I HAVE TO SAY I WOULD HAVE PREFERRED AN EMAIL OR TEXT TO SAY DELIVERY COMPLETE!!
Stunning roses, lovely arrangement , delivered on time to our door Very pleased Thank you
Homeland Florists  5 star review on 20th May 2022
Great reliable service as always. Highly recommended
G'day from Sunny Queensland [Well most of the time] Once again you have hit the mark. Your flowers to our poorly family friend Jill were just the medicine she needed. Thank you, well-done team Homeland. I am Philip M Rodhouse
Beautiful bouquets, one for a funeral and one for family members, order made over the phone with just a colour choice made. The flowers surpassed my expectations, they were perfect. A heartfelt thanks at a difficult time.
My partner brought me a beautiful bouquet for last year for Valentines day, the flowers lasted so long as they were so fresh when they arrived, and the lovely big box they came in really protected the buds. My partner has not long past away, but iv always kept Homeland Florist card and as its a special friend's birthday today I was confident that Homeland Florist would deliver to the highest standard, the service is incredible. Thankyou.
You guys were awesome! I needed to send a gift abroad in time for my mum to get it and it arrived right when I needed it to! Keep up the exceptional work you guys put in! All the best, From Canada! 😊
Homeland Florists  5 star review on 8th May 2022
Very easy website to use, good value for money and a prompt delivery.
Homeland Florists are very good at what they do. Beautiful flowers always delivered promptly at a very fair price. I have placed half a dozen orders so far. There would be no reason to look elsewhere for an alternative supplier. Five star quality and service - and friendly, thoughtful staff on the phone too! All the best, MalxB
The flowers I ordered were beautiful and such great quality considering the price. I wanted to send an affordable bouquet to a friend and this company didn't disappoint. The flowers lasted weeks and my friend was over the moon with them. Thank you so much!
Simple to order and faultless delivery, competitive price too!
colourful lillies - birthday present for family - she's a flower arranger and was genuinely delighted
Fabulous flowers as always. Can’t fault the quality and longevity of bouquets from Homeland. I would never use anyone else. Highly recommended.
Homeland Florists  5 star review on 28th April 2022
Very good customer service. I use Homeland Florists for every birthday of my mum. The bouquet could be a bit nicer but still good service.
Homeland Florists  5 star review on 26th April 2022
It’s the first time I have used this company but won’t be the last. The flowers were beautiful very fresh on delivery. The flowers were also reasonably priced.
Perfect service and lovely flowers. They showed me so much patience and I really appreciated it.
Lovely flowers and they looked even better than the picture on the website. Great delivery, thank you
Beautiful and quality bouquets for very reasonable pricing! These are so nice to send as a gift - I have received one bouquet and sent another and both times the bouquets arrived perfectly intact, fresh and beautiful. I love the option to add a personalised note, and the fact that the notes are handwritten is a nice touch. This is such a great service - thank you for doing this!
We sent a bouquet of flowers to our family for Easter and we were absolutely delighted with the flowers and your amazing service. Great choice of flowers, and delivery dates. They kept us informed totally of its progress, told us when it was delivered and even sent a photo of when it was delivered. We would thoroughly recommend to anyone needing flowers. We have purchased from them previously.
Homeland Florists  5 star review on 17th April 2022
I have used homeland on a number of occasions and have never had a problem. This time not quite the same. A couple of the flower heads were broken and a number of the fern pieces had broken fronds. The flower quality didn’t match up to normal. The greeting card was not written as well as normal with some of the words were squashed together. I will of course continue to use homeland for my flower deliveries but hope this feedback is helpful.
Homeland Florists is rated 4.77 based on 556 reviews