Homeland Florists Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Homeland Florists

enquiries@homelandflorists.co.uk

Homeland Harborough Road Kingsthorpe Northampton

How would you rate Homeland Florists ?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Tracie
"Excellent service, the flowers out lasted all others our friend received following illness. Thanks"
Jenni
"We chose your bouquet hoping it to be as good as it looked on your website, to let a relative know we were thinking about her. She was absolutely thrilled to recieve them. She said they had arrived in perfect condition, exactly at the time you said they would be and packaged beautifully. I had texts at every stage of the delivery to let me know they had arrived safely. Our relative was in awe of how fresh the flowers were and how bright they looked. She told us that they lasted well over a month and she was so happy with them. We could have just sent her a card, but your flowers did so much more than a ard ever could have. Thank you. I can't recommend you highly enough as a company and I will definitely be using you again."
"The bouquet was exactly as described. It arrived on time and I could track it with a named driver. My friend was absolutely thrilled with the bouquet and it cheered her up a a sad time ."
Mat Ensten
Verified Buyer
"Slight hiccup with the order but Laura phoned and sorted out the problem straight away, even ended up with more flowers as an apology which the wife liked. Lovely flowers, excellent customer service, will be buying again."
ChrIstine Morton
Unverified Reviewer
"I order a single rose bouquet for my husband to be delivered on Valentines Day as a thank you for caring for me when the rose bouquet arrived all was lovely except for the rose which looked as though it was dying I was extremely upset and sent an email then decided to phone Homeland. Laura who I deal with asked me to send a photo which I did then called me back to apologise and said she would rectify it by sending a further bouquet and a couple of surprises these duly arrived the next day which included a box of chocolates and a balloon and three roses among the greenery and gypsophela I must say the customer service is first class well done. Thank you Laura"
"Flowers arrived on time and were packed perfectly. The flowers were wonderful and the handwritten card was a Lovely touch. Excellent service and will recommend to all."
"The service was excellent and the flowers were beautiful."
"I would just like to say the Exotic flower bouquet purchased for a birthday gift was stunning..Beautiful flowers, excellant value for money and the packaging ensured they were perfect. Delivered exactly on time with a lovely hand written card. Will definately use again and recommend to friends. Thank you."
"Great service. Ordered on the off chance on the Sunday for delivery on the Monday - which they did. Beautiful arrangement. Sender and recipient very happy!"
Christine ( Lincolnshire)
Verified Reviewer
"Thank you for delivery of the carnation bouquet to my sister in her care home. It was a lovely Birthday surprise for her. She rang to thank me and to say how beautiful they were."
"Ordered large bouquet for my Mother, on admission to care home. Have bought before so trust Homeland. Flowers were handed to courier but had email to say 'no-one to sign for so delivery be following day'-this on a Saturday when could not contact the depot-anyway-no-one to sign?-its a Care Home-staffed 24/7! In desperation rang Homeland. Laura was amazing saying she would ring me back-and she did-and had also been able to save the day by ensuring the flowers would after all be delivered to Mum that afternoon-and they were! One very happy customer and 90 year old recipient of the flowers bringing smile to everyones face. Thankyou Homeland, especially Laura and Jo too who too was amazing. Thoroughly recommend this Company"
"Perfect 90th birthday present for our lovely friend who said she was 'completely overwhelmed by such beautiful flowers'. Thank you so much, you really helped make her day even more special."
"We order the Christmas Tree arrangement for my mother and father arrived on time and the phone call from mum was wonderful she was very pleased and could not stop congratulating you on your wonderful display - thankyou for a grest service second order now placed for my brother and sister in law"
Great Value And Service
Verified Reviewer
"2nd time I have used Homeland. First was when I forgot a friend's birthday. Living in NZ, I couldn't just 'pop in!' Went online, and Homeland ensured next day delivery at no extra cost. Today's order is for my future daughter in law. Would thoroughly recommend them, and will definitely be using them a lot in the future"
"My sister in law sent me a beautiful bunch of tropical flowers which arrived beautifully boxed and presented, if a tad squished at the very top. They would have been brilliant but the squish bits turned out to be frost type damage and 4 days later the flowers had to be thrown out as they were black at the top and dropping their leaves and petals! Thought it was so very thoughtful of her to send them as a pick me up, I didn't have the heart to tell her they were such a disappointment! Perhaps it was my bad luck on this occasion. My mother in law was sent some on the same day (although not tropical) so may well check how she faired with hers!"
Oh my goodness this is extremely unusual. We can understand your disappointment as are we. We would like the opportunity to talk with you directly to aim to resolve what may has caused this issue and put it right for you. Please call our customer service dept when you have a moment, Best regards
"I received a beautiful pink tin trough full with stunning flowers, certainly the best flowers I have ever had, I would definitely recommend and use your service again !!! SUPERB"
"Once again a fantastic service from Homeland Florists. Definitely the only place I go to send flowers now. Beautiful long lasting flowers that are a centre piece to any room. You delivered yet again, thank you."
"Thank you to Homeland Florists! I ordered a tropical bouquet for an ill relative and she told me they are 'Amazing'. Quick delivery and underpriced. Thank you for cheering her up. Ciaran."
"I ordered the Autumnal basket for my Mothers 90th Birthday. It was so much better than I had imagined and she too was delighted. Excellent Company to deal with and very efficient and courteous staff. Well Done & Thankyou."
"Beautiful arrangement. Delivered as agreed."
Joanne Park
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. The quality of the flowers and 'portion size' were great. Really beautiful, very pleased with the purchase and would definitely use again."
"Good evening, I ordered these flowers for my sister who is in a nursing home in Hertfordshire, she and staff said the flowers were absolutely amazing. Thank you for making her day. Carol Arnold - Liverpool"
"My nana loved the bouquet. She loved the fact that she split it and filled 6 vases"
Homeland Florists is rated 4.89 based on 285 reviews