Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

Read Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

Hathaway Styles Ltd
95 Spencer Street
Birmingham

Tell us how Wedding-Rings.co.uk made you happy
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 27th February 2021
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 6th December 2019
Michelle B
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 29th August 2019
Gary F
We have recieved our rings, and we love them. The quality is outstanding and the price was really reasonable would definitely recommend.
Excellent customer service, lovely ring exactly as expected. Would definitely use them again.
Very helpful service from Ben with design and production of a bespoke ring.
From start to finish the service was excellent. The ring was a 21st present for my son, who wanted something different to the norm and had struggled to find anything he liked. From receiving the ring sizers and sample rings to receiving the proper ring (black zirconium), we were kept informed all the way. The ring is fantastic and my son is delighted with it. We would highly recommend Wedding-Rings.co.uk to anyone.
This company have been nothing but helpful! we both received custom made rings as they were so accommodating would definatley recommend and use again
The personal service I received from Mr Hathaway was an excellent example of what fantastic customer service really means. There was nothing that was too much trouble and whatever was promised was delivered with prompt and efficient service. I would definitely recommend this outlet to my friends and family as the service throughout was professional and efficient!
I initially went to a high street jeweller to find a ring and to size my finger. Unfortunately, they had no ring in a design I wanted and incorrectly sized my finger, I contacted Ben through the internet and ordered a ring in the design I wanted. He sent me three sizing rings to find the correct size, which was one size smaller than the high street jeweller had suggested. After I confirmed the size I wanted, my ring was made to order and delivered by secure mail in less than two weeks. It fits perfectly and is the exact design I wanted (7mm titanium domed with an 18ct rose gold insert) The ring was stylishly presented in an attractive box. First rate service. Thank you.
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 24th May 2019
Great section the rings. I searched alot for the type of ring I wanted and this site had a nice wide range of styles to choose from. Very nice people to deal with. Kept in touch with me in regard to the stage of my order. Have Recived my ring now and looks even better in person, very nice craftsmanship very happy with the experience would recomend
Very pleased with the wedding ring and the service provided. Samples received quickly and easy to return. Order made over the telephone and I also used the fingerprint kit which was painless. Ben responded quickly to questions and overall the service was excellent and the cost of the ring offered good value for money.
I could not recommend the service and craftsmanship of wedding-rings.co.uk more. Very, very impressed and thrilled with my wedding ring. I guess I’d say I am a perfectionist and like everyone else appreciate a good service (though to be fair, this service was second-to-none - so good it was like a private consultation when I needed to ask something/advice/tweaks - highly informed responses, from a clear professional in this art). So when I bought something that will be on my finger for the rest of my life - I was thrilled and can honestly say the ring I received was absolutely perfect! Oh and the price, good luck in finding a better price! I hope this review conveys my gratitude and I would not hesitate about recommending wedding-rings.co.uk. Fantastic.
Great service, very prompt. Good communication, keeping us updated about our order. We particularly appreciated the opportunity to order samples of the rings to check size and style. The rings we finally chose are perfect and excellent value for money
Great customer service and speedy delivery. Thanks for all your help.
Brilliant customer service, kept me up to date through the whole process. Would definitely use again / recommended
Best price I could find. Great communication after order placed and also very happy with the quality.
Recently purchased my wedding ring from here. Was fantastic service. Communication was great. Any questions or queries were quickly responded to. Really pleased with the ring. Also was great getting the ring sizes in the post to ensure I recieved the correct ring size. And the fact they offer big sizes straight from the website where most other places don't. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service. Kept in touch through out my order process, excellent customer service.
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 1st April 2019
Amazing service. Beautiful craftsmanship, friendly staff. Awesome all round!!! Thank you.
Ben was really helpful and went above and beyond to make sure the process of ordering - delivery was as smooth as possible. Excellent customer service. Highly recommend
Very fast and precise service. Much appreciated thank you.
Thank you for such a lovely ring for my husband to be. Having ring sizes sent out to try to get a perfect fit is a great idea. Although the ring received is a little more snug than what the ring sizer was. It does still thankfully fit. My only little downside was the fact the ring could of been a little more polished / dust removing for the groves in the design. But we have now brushed these out ourselves. Thank you.
Wedding-Rings.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 234 reviews