Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wedding-Rings.co.uk

Hathaway Styles Ltd
95 Spencer Street
Birmingham

Tell us how Wedding-Rings.co.uk made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"The rings turned out exactly as we expected. Nice and smooth communications with Ben. Highly reccommeded!"
"Quick service and ring exactly as described."
"Great communication throughout and the ring is beautiful, a perfect fit and perfect price! I'm suited."
"Just received our rings today, they are beautiful and very substantial. The ordering was easy and we were kept informed all through the process. On receiving the aluminum ring sizers we changed the size of one and the gauge of the other, this was not a problem and the difference was refunded very quickly. Thank you Ben and the team"
"Excellent! The communication was great, keeping me informed every stage! Perfect!"
"A prompt, informative and very satifactory service. I was constantly updated on the rings progress and all within the time scale indicated at time of order."
"Really lovely design of wedding ring and delivered promptly. Great service."
"I've ordered a wedding ring from the website. The company communicated throughout the process with the updates. We were sent 3 ring sizers to make sure we've got the right size. When it was delivered it looked better than on the picture! We're very happy and totally recommending"
"A finely crafted ring for a very competitive price. Prompt service. Would recommend to anyone looking for quality craftsmanship while sticking to a budget"
"Very easy to place an order and customise as required. Received an email shortly after asking if I wanted ring sizers sending. These arrived soon after and I placed my order. My ring arrived and looks fantastic! Very happy with the quality. Had great customer service from Ben the entire time, as he kept in touch and let me know how the order was progressing. Would definitely recommend!"
"We were supplied with his and hers wedding bands. The service was excellent, good communication from Ben. The rings are absolutely perfect."
"An excellent service. So good we decided to order both our rings from them. We were very pleased with them both when they arrived."
"My wedding ring is really beautiful, I’m very pleased with it, just the right amount of sparkle! It fits perfectly thanks to the loan of the ring sizers!"
"I had my hubby to be's ring custom made and the service was outstanding. Ben's communication was excellent. The finished ring is beautifully made and the engraving makes it more special. I can't thank them enough for the excellent work. Thoroughly recommend to anyone."
"Our ring was commissioned because of terminal illness, understandably it was a week before Christmas and I was asking for the impossible. The team could not have been more accommodating and kept in touch the entire time. They were true to their word it was here for Christmas, and allowed my mother who is unable to speak the ability to let my father know the love she carries for him. I can’t thank you enough, a heartbreaking situation but a lasting reminder for them both."
"The service received from Ben was excellent, I absolutely love the outcome of my custom made ring which was a replica of my original wedding ring. Would definitely recommend this company and will be going back to get another ring made soon. Highly recommended"
"Incredibly helpful and supportive throughout the entire process. Answered emails quickly and they made the entire experience seamless. I would definitely recommend Wedding-Rings.co.uk!"
"Received an email straight away to advise of order, Received 3 size rings to make sure we are choosing the correct size, changed the size of the ring and this was no issue or problem to them Ring received and its stunning, this ring is for my Husbands wedding band and i'll be ordering my shortly. thank you"
"Extremely happy with the ring I purchased. Different from other rings I’ve seen. Wonderful service and was in contact with an employee at all times. The ring sizers that are sent out are a great idea,I would have ordered a size too big if it weren’t for them. Would definitley recommend to others"
"Fantastic service and quality of the ring i had made bespoke to order. Highly reccomened id use again."
Wedding-Rings.co.uk is rated 4.92 based on 166 reviews