Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Wedding-Rings.co.uk

Hathaway Styles Ltd
35 Frederick Street
Birmingham

How would you rate Wedding-Rings.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"An excellent service. So good we decided to order both our rings from them. We were very pleased with them both when they arrived."
"My wedding ring is really beautiful, I’m very pleased with it, just the right amount of sparkle! It fits perfectly thanks to the loan of the ring sizers!"
"I had my hubby to be's ring custom made and the service was outstanding. Ben's communication was excellent. The finished ring is beautifully made and the engraving makes it more special. I can't thank them enough for the excellent work. Thoroughly recommend to anyone."
"Our ring was commissioned because of terminal illness, understandably it was a week before Christmas and I was asking for the impossible. The team could not have been more accommodating and kept in touch the entire time. They were true to their word it was here for Christmas, and allowed my mother who is unable to speak the ability to let my father know the love she carries for him. I can’t thank you enough, a heartbreaking situation but a lasting reminder for them both."
"The service received from Ben was excellent, I absolutely love the outcome of my custom made ring which was a replica of my original wedding ring. Would definitely recommend this company and will be going back to get another ring made soon. Highly recommended"
"Incredibly helpful and supportive throughout the entire process. Answered emails quickly and they made the entire experience seamless. I would definitely recommend Wedding-Rings.co.uk!"
"Received an email straight away to advise of order, Received 3 size rings to make sure we are choosing the correct size, changed the size of the ring and this was no issue or problem to them Ring received and its stunning, this ring is for my Husbands wedding band and i'll be ordering my shortly. thank you"
"Extremely happy with the ring I purchased. Different from other rings I’ve seen. Wonderful service and was in contact with an employee at all times. The ring sizers that are sent out are a great idea,I would have ordered a size too big if it weren’t for them. Would definitley recommend to others"
"Fantastic service and quality of the ring i had made bespoke to order. Highly reccomened id use again."
"Excellent service as usual and at a competitive price."
"Amazing company.. could not be happier with the ring I ordered for our wedding.. customer service was able to keep me up to date on my order and when it would be delivered.. I WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE"
"From the start the service was amazing, my wedding ring was quite a straight forward order as I knew my size and roughly what I wanted, however my partner's was no so straight forward as a man who never wears jewellery he didn't really know what he wanted. We ordered the samples in the size we had measured his finger at which was way off. This company proceeded to send out other samples along with a number of ring sizers and we got to the one he wanted. We have now received the final rings and are over the moon with them, cannot recommend this company enough!!!"
"Great service, happy with the ring"
"18ct Rose Gold Wedding bands Customer service 10/10 Quality of the product 10/10 Delivery time 8/10 Everything went smoothly, Wedding-Rings.co.uk is very professional and reliable. I couldn't be any happier with my purchase."
"Ordered two plain court rings. Both were under 10% of the weight quoted on the website. One had obvious manufacturing defects. A discount of 8% of the order was provided after some negotiation. It's a terrible feeling to feel that you have been cheated/scammed on your wedding day. We took vows over those rings and they are defective. They will remind me of the dishonesty and poor craftsmanship of wedding-rigs.co.uk and the Jewelry Quarter for the rest of my life. A lesson learned however. In my experience this company will cheat you and show no remorse for doing so. I strongly recommend anyone reading this review to shop elsewhere."
"Nice ring received two and a half weeks after placing the order, in line with what was expected. Arrived in a nice box but posted discretely and securely ( signed for). Good service. Thank you."
"I ordered a sample ring from Wedding-Rings.co.uk and then my wedding ring. I cannot fault the process. The website has loads of information that helped me choose what I wanted and gave me the information I needed to explain the process. The sample ring arrived in the advertised time frame, and so did the wedding ring itself. The sample ring deposit was refunded immediately too. All along the way the communication was first class and personal, and most importantly the ring... Wow! It is exactly what I wanted, flawless and solid. I was actually surprised how heavy it is. Thanks to Ben and the whole team at Wedding-Rings.co.uk. / JW - East Yorkshire"
"My partner and I are both extremely pleased with the service and the products received by wedding-rings. The whole process was very simple and took around 3weeks, and even the resizing after a misjudgment on our part took less than one week. We were kept fully informed about the process and when we required some advice regarding some ring size adjusters we received a reply very quickly with a link to an external site where we could obtain these. Once again many thanks Ben Hathaway and team. Kind regards, John and anita"
"Had my future husband's wedding ring engraved. With only 3 weeks to go until the wedding, I didn't know if it could be done in time but it was done and posted back to me within a week. The service throughout was fantastic! Ben was very helpful and kept me up to date with emails. The engraving was perfect and exactly as I hoped it would. Thank you so much for all your help! I would highly recommend!!!"
"Excellent product and service"
Wedding-Rings.co.uk is rated 4.84 based on 75 reviews