Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

Read Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

Hathaway Styles Ltd
95 Spencer Street
Birmingham

Tell us how Wedding-Rings.co.uk made you happy
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 25th February 2020
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 1st April 2019
Ozzie M
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 19th September 2018
More Photos & Videos
Excellent value for money, beautiful ring and excellent customer service with regular updates from Ben via email, Thank you so much for all your help. Highly recommended!
Excellent service. We were kept well informed and the rings arrived in good time. Very pleased with the items and the customer service.
I'm writing this in advance while my emotions are high and I'm thinking about how great this company and their service is.

Ben has an exceptional level of customer service that you rarely see in any industry, but especially in the Jewellery industry based on previous experience I had trying to get an engagement ring made. In fact I had already put a deposit down for a ring with a different company but their professionalism and service lacked and I switched to Ben as my partner said his service had been great for her and I AM SO GLAD that I did.

He's prompt, honest and goes above and beyond. 100% Recommend using this company and I haven't even received the ring yet - but based on the dealings so far I put my full faith in them!
We wanted personal to us and chose a ring that could be personalised and are very pleased with the wedding band my husband loves it
We are very happy with our purchase of our wedding rings
They seemed very friendly, got on with our order. Communication was excellent. Even sent a sizer to us so we were sure they were the right size. Very professional and they came when they said they would. Wonderful service very happy customer.
Very happy with purchase. Ring was as described and was kept informed of delivery. Would recommend.
Excellent communication and service. Delivered early and the ring was superb. Just what we wanted. Great company
Great service and product!
Special thanks to Ben who delivered a prompt and secure delivery keeping me updated thru the whole process. 1st class service given the difficult Virus constraints.
Fantastic personalised service, with lots of communication about the font for our engraving and what would work best for the rings we had selected. Rings arrived swiftly, look amazing and fit perfectly. I will be using them again hopefully for my eternity ring.
Excellent service and communication from the start, sent prototype rings to check sizes and quality of rings chosen online. Recieved order quickly after confirmation, both myself and partner are very happy with the rings.
Very good communication & very helpful
Good service and great communication
Very happy with the outcome of my wedding ring
Exceptional Service and Quality of Product.

In the uncertain times of coronavirus, I was both advised, and kept up to date, every step of the way with regard to my order, which was promptly delivered internationally.

Very satisfied.
Excellent service.
From start to finish the service was excellent. I was kept informed every step of the way and my ring was delivered really quickly, despite the lockdown situation. The quality was excellent. I would definitely recommend this company
I was a bit sceptical about buying a ring online, not being able to see it, but after a few unhelpful high street shops I decided to give it a try. A guy called Ben dealt with the ordering and he updated me every step of the way, providing me with a few samples closest to what I was after and some sample sizes, before buying the final ring. It really helped me choose exactly what I wanted and the final ring I recieved is absolutely perfect and something I cannot wait to wear all the time.

Unfortunately our wedding has been postponed to next year due to coronavirus, but buying the ring through you guys was one of the only parts of the wedding process that has gone smoothly and I would always recommend you to anyone who is looking for a wedding ring.
Excellent service, fits perfect and the design and presentation 1st class.

My husband was delighted with the golden wedding ring. Thank you all
Wedding-Rings.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 204 reviews