Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

Read Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

Hathaway Styles Ltd
95 Spencer Street
Birmingham

Tell us how Wedding-Rings.co.uk made you happy
From start to finish the perfect place to buy your ring. We were kept well informed and after an issue with us buying the wrong size they quickly sorted our problem. Nothing was too much trouble and they went above and beyond our expectations. Many thanks
I contacted Wedding-Rings.co.uk to ask about changing a ring I had inherited from yellow gold to platinum and changing the look of the ring to modernise it. I dealt with Ben who was Fantastic and kept me up to date at all stages of the process. Well I received my finished ring the other day and it is stunning. It completely exceeded my expectations. I couldn't have asked for better service and will definitely be using this jewellers again in the future. Thank you so much!
The service received was excellent. Even asking for additional ring sizers was no problem and these were received promptly. We are both delighted with the ring received and would recommend. Ben kept us up to date on the status of our order and was very helpful.
Professional, communicative and good value. Very happy.
The website was really easy to use and the wedding ring arrived exactly as described with excellent communication throughout the process. I would definitely recommend them and would use them again (if I am ever unlucky enough to lose my wedding ring again!).
Fantastic customer service! Ring is just perfect. Thanks Ben for looking after us!
Brilliant Service and communication throughout the buying process, and when the ring arrived it was far better than the picture it did not do it justice at all, we love it and would not hesitate to buy again from this company. 5 stars all round and would fully recommend.
Delighted with my ring. The service was fantastic and very personal, I'd happily use them again and will continue to recommend them.
The on line experience was easy to use, My soon to be wife had already ordered and promptly received the ring I will receive from her, We looked again and chose hers, again it was easy on line and I received it after I called and delayed the despatch as we were on holiday, I received the ring 2 days after our return, We are more than happy with our rings, and we would not hesitate to use Hathaway Styles in the future.
I found my perfect wedding ring on this site at a very reasonable price compared to High Street stores. It was a little tricky to pay via the website but the online chat help (Ben) was able to solve that via invoice and PayPal. The sample service is great as you can try a sample ring in your chosen style at home to see if it works with your engagement ring and without feeling rushed as is often the case in shops. It was easy to order the final ring, with an inside inscription and it arrived in a nice box 3 weeks later.
Great quality, reasonable prices and really good communication. The sample rings we ordered really helped us to choose what we wanted and when we ordered our final choices they were delivered well within the timeframe.
Efficient and easy website followed up by great personal service and safe/fast delivery in time for our wedding anniversary. Most importantly the ring we ordered is beautiful- well made, good quality and at a much better price than the high street. Many thank Ben / Hathaway / Wedding rings!
To begin with, I was unsure about buying wedding rings online. Surely it would be better, I thought, to go into a shop and try them on. But, reading the great reviews online for wedding-rings.co.uk I was encouraged to give it a go. They have been incredibly helpful, ensuring that we got the right sizes, and the prices are extremely favourable too. The first ring ordered arrived quickly and is a perfect fit. The second ring has just been ordered. If you're in the market for wedding rings, buy them from this company! They are reliable, helpful, prompt, good value for money..... what more can I say. Don't bother with a certain high street jeweller, who is the exact opposite of all those things! And no, I'm not being paid to submit this review. We are getting married next month. My fiancé loves the ring I ordered for him. I am sure my ring, which is expected to arrive soon, will delight me equally.
Fantastic service! Engraved my cobalt wedding ring perfectly and sent back within a week.
Outstanding service! Could not have asked for more. Thank you Ben!!
Highly recommended as the services is wonderful! I had to get the ring order and delivered in less than a week and they made it happen. The customer service is top notch and the quality and finished are superb. You will not be disappointed.
Amazing service, beautiful, well crafted rings and very competitive in price. We are thrilled with our rings and very pleased with the service we have received, highly recommended.
Placed an order and Ben emailed and offered free metal ring sizers to confirm fit. Once ring was created, Ben emailed with tracking details and it arrived the next day. Ring looks incredible and very good price. Ben is a credit to the company. 5 stars
We have recieved our rings, and we love them. The quality is outstanding and the price was really reasonable would definitely recommend.
Excellent customer service, lovely ring exactly as expected. Would definitely use them again.
Wedding-Rings.co.uk is rated 4.92 based on 172 reviews