Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Wedding-Rings.co.uk

Hathaway Styles Ltd
35 Frederick Street
Birmingham

How would you rate Wedding-Rings.co.uk ?

"We're really delighted with how our wedding rings came out. We had custom laser engraving on our rings and the whole process was smoothly done, with excellent communication back and forth so that the finished product was precisely what we wanted. Excellent customer service, excellent quality and excellent value for money. Thank you so so much"
"Absolutely beautiful ring from a brilliant company. Incredibly helpful customer service who went above and beyond to help me get my perfect ring. I can't thank you enough!"
"Fab service, loved the samples and order came within 4 weeks"
"Can't complain - they responded promptly to emails, kept me updated at each stage of the order and delivered quicker than expected."
"Exceptional service with fantastic communication throughout the whole process from enquiring to ordering and receipt of the ring. Not to mention the fantastic quality of the ring too! 100% recommended"
"I never had a single thought to order wedding rings on line. But my experience with your company exceeded all my expectations. Thanks to Ben we knew every single step of our order. Very happy with our gorgeous Rings πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘"
"Easy to uses website helpful with sizing rings sent out swiftly. Good service can't fault it."
"would reccomend this site to anyone looking to buy rings easy to order quality goods very competitive prices was quoted £475 on high st purchased exact ring for £243 told by high st store would take 3 weeks you’re quote was 2 weeks arrived 8 days what more can I say."
"I was told because of the metal my ring is made out of, either no-one could engrave it, or the results would be poor! I stumbled across Ben and his communication was first rate, he reassured me that what I wanted was possible and the whole process was very very easy! I had to post the rong to Ben, but it came back to me within a few days and looks perfect!! Great service and very well priced in comparison to others I'd looked into, I can't thank Ben enough!!"
"Absolutely thrilled! The ring is fantastic and I love it. The service was exceptional. They always answered my emails immediately, the ring sizers arrived in the post within days of ordering so you can ensure it's the right size and it was delivered within the timescale provided when ordered. Furthermore the ring looks exactly like it does in the picture so no worries about receiving something that doesn't look as it appears online. Great company, and I wouldn't hesitate in using them again."
"From purchasing to receiving my order I received top quality service, I was kept informed throughout the whole process and received exactly what I wanted. I'd defiantly recommend this place to any of my friends!"
"Hands down the BEST online shopping experience I've ever had - Ben Hathaway dealt with my enquiry from start to finish and was just amazing, top rate customer service and the finished article we received was EXACTLY what we wanted, and at the best price we found anywhere by quite a margin. I couldn't recommend them highly enough!"
"Great service with clear communication throughout the process, delivery was quick, and the quality and workmanship of the ring is excellent."
"Ring was exactly as expected and delivered within expected timeframe."
"Good service. Delivered by date promised. Lovely rings. Thank you."
"The ring we bought was a 5mm Flat Court in 18ct yellow gold. It is beautiful. It was half the price of those available in high street shops or local goldsmiths. The important thing is to get the right size but as I had already visited a local store I already knew, and therefore did not need to use the size guide service nor have trial sample made up, both of which I would have used had I not been confident of the size that was needed. The communication from 'Wedding Rings' was fantastic and although their normal dispatch is within two weeks, they made a real effort and dispatched mine within 8 days. I have no hesitation in recommending them. It was an added bonus to know I was buying from Birmingham's Jewellery quarter>"
"Highly recommend !! Excellent advise and service from Ben. Not Normally the sort of thing I would purchase on the net, but would definitely do it again now."
"Excellent service. Received exactly what I ordered and was delivered on time. I’d recommend this company to all my friends and family."
"My experience with wedding-rings.co.uk was great. As daunting as it is buying a ring that may not fit or your other half won't like, they send ring sizers, they work with you with timing, fit and design. I'm very pleased. Thanks again!"
"They were very patient about getting the size right and didn't start work on my ring until I was sure I had the right size. The aluminium rings help so much with this, so thank you. The finished product looks even better than it did in the pictures online. Just got to wait to get married to wear it!!"
"Fab service, loved the samples and order came within 4 weeks"
Wedding-Rings.co.uk is rated 4.89 based on 119 reviews