Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

Read Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

Hathaway Styles Ltd
95 Spencer Street
Birmingham

Tell us how Wedding-Rings.co.uk made you happy
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 27th February 2021
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 6th December 2019
Michelle B
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 29th August 2019
Gary F
fast delivery, well packed, my wife likes it, thank you
Very helpful staff (Ben) over the phone and the ring came earlier than lead time given and am very pleased with the result and service.
Beautiful ring made to order. Stress free service from beginning to end. Excellent customer service from Ben. Would highly recommend.
So happy with our rings. Ordered samples and had great contact every step of the way. Our rings arrived quickly once we ordered and are just perfect!
Excellent service and quality products. Two wedding rings and when one needed adjusting it was done so efficiently and quickly. Would definitely recommend.
Absolutely first class! Ben was very communicative and helpful throughout and the ring is beautiful, custom made to fit with the shape of my engagement and it looks perfect, as if they came as a set. Highly recommended!
Brilliant Customer service from Ben. Great value and delivered on time for my Wife's Birthday.
Customer Care: Personalised Holistic Service mirrored dedication and continuity : l made my initial contact in December 2020 and ordered the ring in February 2021.All through ,from enquiry to when l placed an order, l didn’t have to reintroduce myself.l was attended to by the same person who responded promptly to every email that l wrote/up to six emails.I am impressed that’s why l have taken out time to respond to this review. Please keep it up ,as that’s what makes the difference. The product: Was received as scheduled. Thank you.
Very pleased great service and quality product fast dispatch also
They were very helpful with the sample service which I would recommend. Delivery was as promised with good prices and excellent quality.
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 27th February 2021
Excellent service, my wedding ring was engraved beautifully. I would recommend using Wedding-rings.co.uk. Ben was prompt to return all my calls and design my ring to my requests. Thank you so much Ben.
Brilliant AND friendly service. I would 100% recommend Wedding Rings.
So happy with our purchase. Have bought 2 in the last month, fast delivery and excellent communication!
Very pleased with the ring and the service. I needed a ring to be inscribed and delivered within a week or so, so I could present it to my husband for Christmas. They got it done, and kept me informed at every stage. Definitely recommend.
So happy with our purchase and cannot speak highly enough of the wonderful service given to us by your company. Thank you.
We were very impressed with the service, especially the regular updates from Ben on the progress of our order. The quality of the rings is excellent. We could not be happier.
Very friendly and helpful, the service was excellent from the promptness of the sample rings to the advice given and the lovely ring that was supplied. I would strongly recommend this company.
Ben was so helpful with getting me a wedding ring to fit around my engagement ring. He always emailed back so quickly and sent a variety of samples so I could find the best option. Couldn't recommend enough!
Very prompt and attentive service. Lovely rings - thank you!
Ben at wedding-rings.co.uk was extremely helpful. The sizing rings were very useful and the service was fast and efficient. Black zirconium ring looks great.
Wedding-Rings.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 231 reviews