Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

Read Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

Hathaway Styles Ltd
95 Spencer Street
Birmingham

Tell us how Wedding-Rings.co.uk made you happy
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 27th April 2022
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 19th August 2021
Judi L
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 3rd August 2021
Karl
The ring I ordered came and I don’t have a bad thing to say. Very high quality, and looks exactly how I imagined it. Spoke to Ben on a few emails and he was very professional, courteous and informative. 10/10
Received great customer service from ordering a sample all the way through to ordering my wedding ring. Very happy with my purchase
I was nervous about ordering a wedding ring online. The service I received from wedding-rings.co.uk was amazing. I originally ordered a sample and from the on my confidence in this company grew. I was kept up to date with the dispatching of the item from Ben. I would highly recommend this company to anyone, workmanship of the ring is also amazing. Xx
Absolutely stunning pictures don’t do the rings justice. Amazing service from start to finish
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 27th April 2022
First of all, there aren't enough good things I can say about Wedding-rings.co.uk. From the first moment of contact to the delivery and aftersales they have been absolutely fantastic. From a general query with Ben Hathaway, I must have asked 100 questions about diamonds, metals, styles, everything. At no point did Ben ever try to make a sale! I could tell he was passionate about their products, confident of their capabilities and passionate about our needs and requirements and always had our happiness at the centre of what he was doing, which ultimately is what matters. Ben always responded to every question without fail, very quickly too. His warmth helpfulness and advice resulted in us ordering 2 platinum & diamond wedding rings, that are amazing. The whole journey was superb, from opening discussions, to confirming 100% accuracy with the ring sizers, all the way to delivery. Another point is the price. Ben was totally fair and considerate when negotiating the price. So much so that there was no haggling. We've seen lower quality similar rings selling for way more. You really couldn't ask for more; an amazing product at an amazing price. I was reluctant to upload a photo as you just can not appreciate how beautiful the rings truly are. The platinum is so smooth and comfortable and the quality of the diamonds and brightness really isn't captured in the photo. I will upload another after the ceremony! We are so happy we ordered from wedding-rings.co.uk and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone. In fact, if you're looking for a bespoke ring, don't even think about it, just contact them and trust them to deliver anything you desire. We will definitely order future rings/jewellery from them, for sure.
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 23rd April 2022
Absolutely brilliant, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company, excellent customer service & a gorgeous wedding, Thank You.
Cannot recommend enough. Absolutely fantastic service. Our wedding rings are perfect. Excellent customer service from Ben. Thank you.
What a super service! Everyone was great to deal with, quick and very helpful. We used the sample service for our wedding bands and will recommend this highly to all our friends. I needed a curved ring to cater for my round engagement ring and my fiancé wanted something different for his wedding band and found a super titanium option. Really couldn’t recommend enough! Just can’t wait to be able to wear our wedding bands now! Thank you so much
Absolutely fantastic, impeccable service & excellent communication throughout. Ring arrived & was beyond perfect, better than I expected. Could not recommend more!
I had a bespoke design created. Good communication, delivery was quick and the finished product looks lovely and appears great quality.
First class customer service from Ben! This is the second purchase I’ve made and would not hesitate to use again/ recommend to friends and family. Keep up the great work…
Excellent quality, great service Ben kept me in the loop at every stage. Looks fantastic and I would highly recommend them.
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 14th February 2022
From finding wedding-rings.co.uk on the internet to choosing and ordering the ring, the communications from Ben and then receiving the ring has been a smooth, easy process. I would definitely recommend :)
Had such an incredible experience with wedding-rings.co.uk. I found it a massive struggle to find the exact kind of ring I wanted but I was able to find it here. Communication was excellent from the beginning (thanks Ben). I was given an estimated time frame for how long it would take to make and was informed when it was dispatched and when it was delivered. I’m so happy with it.
Excellent service. Bought a replacement wedding ring for my husband as he had lost the original. He was about to go into hospital for an op. Wedding Rings ensured we had the ring before his admission and then we returned for resizing and engraving. Ben could not have been more helpful and understanding. Prompt service and excellent customer care. Could not recommend this company enough.
Beautiful rings. Delivered in the agreed time frame during a particularly busy period. Excellent communications from Ben throughout the whole process.
Very helpful and quick service - lovely new ring for my husband.
I would highly recommend this company. The service has been excellent. The person who has assisted me (Ben) has been very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you.
A really easy way to find and buy a good quality gold ring. There is always someone to answer any questions or concerns you may have about your order (phone or email). It took about 3 weeks for my ring to arrive and I am really happy with the quality! A pleasure to deal with from start to finish!
I was kept well informed about the status of my order and when I was going to receive it. The item sent was well packaged and nicely presented.
Wedding-Rings.co.uk is rated 4.94 based on 275 reviews