Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

Read Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

Hathaway Styles Ltd
95 Spencer Street
Birmingham

Tell us how Wedding-Rings.co.uk made you happy
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 28th October 2021
Rachel B
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 23rd June 2021
Rachel B
Thanks Ben
2 weeks ago I contacted wedding-rings.co.uk to see if they could make a ring with a matte finish for me in a quick turnaround. Ben was amazing from the start and advised they could do this for me even though it wasn’t on the website as an option for the ring I liked. It arrived this morning and is perfect. Could not fault this company. Excellent customer service and the best quality. Would highly recommend!!
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 28th October 2021
Beyond amazing, had a custom laser engraving done for a wedding band, kept in touch throughout the whole process and even delivered a sample ring so I could see how my custom design came out before going on the real ring and even allowed me to reduce the size of the ring. The service offered by wedding-rings.co.uk was worth it's weight platinum.
Beautiful well made ring Brilliant service
Ben promised me the ring in a short turnaround time and sure enough he was true to his word, it arrived exactly when he said it would, excellent service. The ring is a perfect fit and exceeded all expectations, I absolutely love it. Highly recommended.
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 3rd October 2021
I ordered my ring and was contacted to say timescale and to mention if I needed it for a particular date. I replied and you delivered early with a beautiful ring. Thank you
If I could, I would give many more stars. Hathaway Styles provides exceptional service and the quality of the work is outstanding. I provided my wedding rings for custom engraving and I couldn't be more pleased. Excellent value for money and a swift service, I was only without the rings for 7 days and that included me sending them over a weekend. I cannot recommend Ben and the team highly enough.
Beautiful ring. Very happy.
Thank you to Ben and the team. My husband to be searched of months before finding something that he was happy to wear by then the deadline was so tight. Ben and his team were fantastic speeding through the whole process so that we received the ring in time for the wedding. Everything was perfect including the size, he loves it. Thank u once again. 5+ supplier.
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 19th August 2021
Was worried about ordering something so special online.. How wrong I was! Absolutely amazing looking & crafted ring. Fantastic communication throughout the process of it being made. Can't recommend Hathaway Styles enough!! Thank you!
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 3rd August 2021
Ordered through website but comms were excellent. A follow-up acknowledgement email was sent and Ben answered my query very quickly and kept in touch.
I can’t recommend wedding-rings.co.uk highly enough. The service provided from start to finish has been friendly and professional. The home sample service worked really well and Ben dealt with any queries regarding ring sizing and inscriptions promptly. I am delighted with quality and design of our wedding rings which provided great value for money.
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 15th July 2021
Perfect service. Quick and reliable. Sized perfect... Really pleased
Absolutely brilliant! Both the quality of my ring and the service were excellent. I had a slight alteration that I wanted compared to the standard ring which was listened to a provided without any problem. Great to be able to try on a sample first in the comfort of your own home too. The whole process was seamless and my ring beautiful. Excellent value for money. Absolutely delighted. I would definitely recommend 100%
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 23rd June 2021 Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 23rd June 2021
Wedding-Rings.co.uk delivered a first class service from start to finish, I would recommend them for anyone looking to purchase that special occasion ring. Simon (Buckinghamshire)
Had to get my ring a month and a half before my wedding after covid restrictions were lifted to allow weddings of 30 again - got my ring that was perfectly made in 3 weeks to find out i had been given the wrong size by goldsmiths a year earlier , got a new ring within a week and a half , very good customer service and very helpful, also got a beautiful ring for a very reasonable price Would highly recommend over the big names
Excellent costumer service, very quick to respond to any questions or queries.
Very good customer service and we were extremely pleased with the ring I’d recommend buying from this company
We had such a great experience with Wedding-Rings.co.uk. Ben was extremely helpful throughout the entire process, letting us know how long we would need for the rings and allowing us to receive samples more than once. He would always get back to us straight away with any questions we had, and when our final rings came they were exactly as described! The service was perfect, and our rings are perfect! We are excited for our big day!
Great quality, so happy with the finished product.
Wedding-Rings.co.uk is rated 4.94 based on 254 reviews