Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Wedding-Rings.co.uk

Hathaway Styles Ltd
35 Frederick Street
Birmingham

How would you rate Wedding-Rings.co.uk ?

"The ring just feels apart of me."
"Love the design and it is a perfect fit, although it did arrive a little shinier than we thought (the photo looked as if it had a matt finish). Happy with the super quick service and have been kept up to date throughout the process with very polite emails. Thankyou."
"Have received great service from the moment I ordered the samples to receiving my ring. The sample service is a great way of seeing how the ring looks before ordering. Ben sent and received several emails about my order and was always very helpful and kept me up to date. Would highly recommend."
"Excellent commutation, personal interest and very user friendly website."
"Service was great and quality of ring is 10/10"
Penelope W
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a black zirconium wedding band for my husband to be. From the get go, those at Wedding-Rings.co.uk were always quick to answer my questions, allowing me to make changes to my order, customizing the ring. The ring itself is beautiful and it fits my fiancé perfectly thanks to the ring sizers that were sent to me. All in all a great experience!"
"Really happy with the overall experience. We organised some sample rings, which is a great idea and allows you to "live" with the ring over a number days. We modified our planned sizes based on testing the samples and the final choice is the perfect ring. The actual rings themselves are wonderful and the engraving is perfect. Highly recommended!"
"The service has been brilliant from start to finish. I cannot thank Ben enough for all of his help. I would highly recommend using wedding rings direct. if you are looking for a wedding ring. my other half has finally found a ring he loves, after a very lengthy high street search to no avail!!"
"Excellent service from Ben, kept us informed every step of the way, am delighted with the 2 wedding rings. Would definitely recommend 😀"
"Lovely ring. Exactly what I was expecting. Great service! Really helpful."
"Lovely ring and fantastic customer service from Ben. Thank you!"
"What can i say?? absolutely fabulous place, fantastic prices, wonderful selection and customer service was just out of this world, excellent communication at all times so you knew when your rings were being sent out and when to expect them and they were so quick too. Nothing was too much trouble in getting you the ring of your dreams and were able to adjust their rings so they fit nicely with mine. Such a fantastic place we came across, thank you Ben xx"
Jacqueline M
Verified Buyer
"Rings come quickly & perfectly sized & very good quality"
"The rings turned out exactly as we expected. Nice and smooth communications with Ben. Highly reccommeded!"
"Quick service and ring exactly as described."
"Great communication throughout and the ring is beautiful, a perfect fit and perfect price! I'm suited."
"Just received our rings today, they are beautiful and very substantial. The ordering was easy and we were kept informed all through the process. On receiving the aluminum ring sizers we changed the size of one and the gauge of the other, this was not a problem and the difference was refunded very quickly. Thank you Ben and the team"
"Excellent! The communication was great, keeping me informed every stage! Perfect!"
"A prompt, informative and very satifactory service. I was constantly updated on the rings progress and all within the time scale indicated at time of order."
"Really lovely design of wedding ring and delivered promptly. Great service."
Wedding-Rings.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 99 reviews