Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wedding-Rings.co.uk

Hathaway Styles Ltd
95 Spencer Street
Birmingham

Tell us how Wedding-Rings.co.uk made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
Gary F
"The on line experience was easy to use, My soon to be wife had already ordered and promptly received the ring I will receive from her, We looked again and chose hers, again it was easy on line and I received it after I called and delayed the despatch as we were on holiday, I received the ring 2 days after our return, We are more than happy with our rings, and we would not hesitate to use Hathaway Styles in the future."
David E
"I initially went to a high street jeweller to find a ring and to size my finger. Unfortunately, they had no ring in a design I wanted and incorrectly sized my finger, I contacted Ben through the internet and ordered a ring in the design I wanted. He sent me three sizing rings to find the correct size, which was one size smaller than the high street jeweller had suggested. After I confirmed the size I wanted, my ring was made to order and delivered by secure mail in less than two weeks. It fits perfectly and is the exact design I wanted (7mm titanium domed with an 18ct rose gold insert) The ring was stylishly presented in an attractive box. First rate service. Thank you."
"Excellent service. Kept in touch through out my order process, excellent customer service."
"Ordered two plain court rings. Both were under 10% of the weight quoted on the website. One had obvious manufacturing defects. A discount of 8% of the order was provided after some negotiation. It's a terrible feeling to feel that you have been cheated/scammed on your wedding day. We took vows over those rings and they are defective. They will remind me of the dishonesty and poor craftsmanship of wedding-rigs.co.uk and the Jewelry Quarter for the rest of my life. A lesson learned however. In my experience this company will cheat you and show no remorse for doing so. I strongly recommend anyone reading this review to shop elsewhere."
Wedding-Rings.co.uk is rated 4.92 based on 166 reviews