Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wedding-Rings.co.uk

Hathaway Styles Ltd
95 Spencer Street
Birmingham

Tell us how Wedding-Rings.co.uk made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
Gary F
"The on line experience was easy to use, My soon to be wife had already ordered and promptly received the ring I will receive from her, We looked again and chose hers, again it was easy on line and I received it after I called and delayed the despatch as we were on holiday, I received the ring 2 days after our return, We are more than happy with our rings, and we would not hesitate to use Hathaway Styles in the future."
David E
"I initially went to a high street jeweller to find a ring and to size my finger. Unfortunately, they had no ring in a design I wanted and incorrectly sized my finger, I contacted Ben through the internet and ordered a ring in the design I wanted. He sent me three sizing rings to find the correct size, which was one size smaller than the high street jeweller had suggested. After I confirmed the size I wanted, my ring was made to order and delivered by secure mail in less than two weeks. It fits perfectly and is the exact design I wanted (7mm titanium domed with an 18ct rose gold insert) The ring was stylishly presented in an attractive box. First rate service. Thank you."
"Excellent service. Kept in touch through out my order process, excellent customer service."
"Brilliant Service and communication throughout the buying process, and when the ring arrived it was far better than the picture it did not do it justice at all, we love it and would not hesitate to buy again from this company. 5 stars all round and would fully recommend."
"Delighted with my ring. The service was fantastic and very personal, I'd happily use them again and will continue to recommend them."
"I found my perfect wedding ring on this site at a very reasonable price compared to High Street stores. It was a little tricky to pay via the website but the online chat help (Ben) was able to solve that via invoice and PayPal. The sample service is great as you can try a sample ring in your chosen style at home to see if it works with your engagement ring and without feeling rushed as is often the case in shops. It was easy to order the final ring, with an inside inscription and it arrived in a nice box 3 weeks later."
"Great quality, reasonable prices and really good communication. The sample rings we ordered really helped us to choose what we wanted and when we ordered our final choices they were delivered well within the timeframe."
"Efficient and easy website followed up by great personal service and safe/fast delivery in time for our wedding anniversary. Most importantly the ring we ordered is beautiful- well made, good quality and at a much better price than the high street. Many thank Ben / Hathaway / Wedding rings!"
"To begin with, I was unsure about buying wedding rings online. Surely it would be better, I thought, to go into a shop and try them on. But, reading the great reviews online for wedding-rings.co.uk I was encouraged to give it a go. They have been incredibly helpful, ensuring that we got the right sizes, and the prices are extremely favourable too. The first ring ordered arrived quickly and is a perfect fit. The second ring has just been ordered. If you're in the market for wedding rings, buy them from this company! They are reliable, helpful, prompt, good value for money..... what more can I say. Don't bother with a certain high street jeweller, who is the exact opposite of all those things! And no, I'm not being paid to submit this review. We are getting married next month. My fiancé loves the ring I ordered for him. I am sure my ring, which is expected to arrive soon, will delight me equally."
"Fantastic service! Engraved my cobalt wedding ring perfectly and sent back within a week."
"Outstanding service! Could not have asked for more. Thank you Ben!!"
"Highly recommended as the services is wonderful! I had to get the ring order and delivered in less than a week and they made it happen. The customer service is top notch and the quality and finished are superb. You will not be disappointed."
"Amazing service, beautiful, well crafted rings and very competitive in price. We are thrilled with our rings and very pleased with the service we have received, highly recommended."
"Placed an order and Ben emailed and offered free metal ring sizers to confirm fit. Once ring was created, Ben emailed with tracking details and it arrived the next day. Ring looks incredible and very good price. Ben is a credit to the company. 5 stars"
"We have recieved our rings, and we love them. The quality is outstanding and the price was really reasonable would definitely recommend."
"Excellent customer service, lovely ring exactly as expected. Would definitely use them again."
"Very helpful service from Ben with design and production of a bespoke ring."
"From start to finish the service was excellent. The ring was a 21st present for my son, who wanted something different to the norm and had struggled to find anything he liked. From receiving the ring sizers and sample rings to receiving the proper ring (black zirconium), we were kept informed all the way. The ring is fantastic and my son is delighted with it. We would highly recommend Wedding-Rings.co.uk to anyone."
"This company have been nothing but helpful! we both received custom made rings as they were so accommodating would definatley recommend and use again"
"The personal service I received from Mr Hathaway was an excellent example of what fantastic customer service really means. There was nothing that was too much trouble and whatever was promised was delivered with prompt and efficient service. I would definitely recommend this outlet to my friends and family as the service throughout was professional and efficient!"
"Great section the rings. I searched alot for the type of ring I wanted and this site had a nice wide range of styles to choose from. Very nice people to deal with. Kept in touch with me in regard to the stage of my order. Have Recived my ring now and looks even better in person, very nice craftsmanship very happy with the experience would recomend"
Wedding-Rings.co.uk is rated 4.92 based on 166 reviews