Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wedding-Rings.co.uk

Hathaway Styles Ltd
95 Spencer Street
Birmingham

Tell us how Wedding-Rings.co.uk made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
Gary F
"The on line experience was easy to use, My soon to be wife had already ordered and promptly received the ring I will receive from her, We looked again and chose hers, again it was easy on line and I received it after I called and delayed the despatch as we were on holiday, I received the ring 2 days after our return, We are more than happy with our rings, and we would not hesitate to use Hathaway Styles in the future."
David E
"I initially went to a high street jeweller to find a ring and to size my finger. Unfortunately, they had no ring in a design I wanted and incorrectly sized my finger, I contacted Ben through the internet and ordered a ring in the design I wanted. He sent me three sizing rings to find the correct size, which was one size smaller than the high street jeweller had suggested. After I confirmed the size I wanted, my ring was made to order and delivered by secure mail in less than two weeks. It fits perfectly and is the exact design I wanted (7mm titanium domed with an 18ct rose gold insert) The ring was stylishly presented in an attractive box. First rate service. Thank you."
"Excellent service. Kept in touch through out my order process, excellent customer service."
"I have been married 21 years, earlier in the year following a period of illness and rapid weight loss I lost my original wedding band as it slipped off my finger at some point. It wasn't expensive, it wasn't particularly nice being an Elizabeth Duke special, but it had sentimental value. It was only after some prompting by my wife that I began to look for a new wedding band - and I was struck by the two tone gold design offered by the Hathaway's. I made enquirers and ordered a two tone 9ct gold band, engraved with my wife's name and our date of marriage on the inside edge. I received emails from Ben giving me updates and also a set of wedding ring sizers which were proper aluminum rings of the same width and style as the one I had ordered - this enabled me to check the fit and revise the size I had ordered. Im utterly chuffed to bits with the finished article which arrived when Ben said it would, looks superb and fits perfectly. The ring is worth every penny, especially considering it is hand made to order and not out of the stockroom of some high street catalog shop. I think I will get my wife a matching ring for our anniversary."
Wedding-Rings.co.uk is rated 4.92 based on 166 reviews