Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

Read Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

Hathaway Styles Ltd
95 Spencer Street
Birmingham

Tell us how Wedding-Rings.co.uk made you happy
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 27th February 2021
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 6th December 2019
Michelle B
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 29th August 2019
Gary F
Scratched and scuffed first day, not exactly what was expected but overall it’s good enough for a while will replace soon
Top class service, communication, flexibility, and quality of the finished product itself - and with a great price to boot - what more could anyone ask for! Always happy to answer any query or request, in a prompt timeframe - as well as the opportunity to receive samples to make sure that you are ordering exactly what you want. Thanks Ben and the team!
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 25th February 2020
We have received perfect service and the rings were more than we could have asked for Thank you so much
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 6th December 2019
To begin with, I was unsure about buying wedding rings online. Surely it would be better, I thought, to go into a shop and try them on. But, reading the great reviews online for wedding-rings.co.uk I was encouraged to give it a go. They have been incredibly helpful, ensuring that we got the right sizes, and the prices are extremely favourable too. The first ring ordered arrived quickly and is a perfect fit. The second ring has just been ordered. If you're in the market for wedding rings, buy them from this company! They are reliable, helpful, prompt, good value for money..... what more can I say. Don't bother with a certain high street jeweller, who is the exact opposite of all those things! And no, I'm not being paid to submit this review. We are getting married next month. My fiancé loves the ring I ordered for him. I am sure my ring, which is expected to arrive soon, will delight me equally.
Placed an order and Ben emailed and offered free metal ring sizers to confirm fit. Once ring was created, Ben emailed with tracking details and it arrived the next day. Ring looks incredible and very good price. Ben is a credit to the company. 5 stars
I have been married 21 years, earlier in the year following a period of illness and rapid weight loss I lost my original wedding band as it slipped off my finger at some point. It wasn't expensive, it wasn't particularly nice being an Elizabeth Duke special, but it had sentimental value. It was only after some prompting by my wife that I began to look for a new wedding band - and I was struck by the two tone gold design offered by the Hathaway's. I made enquirers and ordered a two tone 9ct gold band, engraved with my wife's name and our date of marriage on the inside edge. I received emails from Ben giving me updates and also a set of wedding ring sizers which were proper aluminum rings of the same width and style as the one I had ordered - this enabled me to check the fit and revise the size I had ordered. Im utterly chuffed to bits with the finished article which arrived when Ben said it would, looks superb and fits perfectly. The ring is worth every penny, especially considering it is hand made to order and not out of the stockroom of some high street catalog shop. I think I will get my wife a matching ring for our anniversary.
Wedding-Rings.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 236 reviews