Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

Read Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

Hathaway Styles Ltd
95 Spencer Street
Birmingham

Tell us how Wedding-Rings.co.uk made you happy
I have been married 21 years, earlier in the year following a period of illness and rapid weight loss I lost my original wedding band as it slipped off my finger at some point. It wasn't expensive, it wasn't particularly nice being an Elizabeth Duke special, but it had sentimental value. It was only after some prompting by my wife that I began to look for a new wedding band - and I was struck by the two tone gold design offered by the Hathaway's. I made enquirers and ordered a two tone 9ct gold band, engraved with my wife's name and our date of marriage on the inside edge. I received emails from Ben giving me updates and also a set of wedding ring sizers which were proper aluminum rings of the same width and style as the one I had ordered - this enabled me to check the fit and revise the size I had ordered. Im utterly chuffed to bits with the finished article which arrived when Ben said it would, looks superb and fits perfectly. The ring is worth every penny, especially considering it is hand made to order and not out of the stockroom of some high street catalog shop. I think I will get my wife a matching ring for our anniversary.
Wedding-Rings.co.uk is rated 4.92 based on 177 reviews