Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wedding-Rings.co.uk

Hathaway Styles Ltd
95 Spencer Street
Birmingham

Tell us how Wedding-Rings.co.uk made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
Gary F
"The on line experience was easy to use, My soon to be wife had already ordered and promptly received the ring I will receive from her, We looked again and chose hers, again it was easy on line and I received it after I called and delayed the despatch as we were on holiday, I received the ring 2 days after our return, We are more than happy with our rings, and we would not hesitate to use Hathaway Styles in the future."
David E
"I initially went to a high street jeweller to find a ring and to size my finger. Unfortunately, they had no ring in a design I wanted and incorrectly sized my finger, I contacted Ben through the internet and ordered a ring in the design I wanted. He sent me three sizing rings to find the correct size, which was one size smaller than the high street jeweller had suggested. After I confirmed the size I wanted, my ring was made to order and delivered by secure mail in less than two weeks. It fits perfectly and is the exact design I wanted (7mm titanium domed with an 18ct rose gold insert) The ring was stylishly presented in an attractive box. First rate service. Thank you."
"Excellent service. Kept in touch through out my order process, excellent customer service."
"Thank you for such a lovely ring for my husband to be. Having ring sizes sent out to try to get a perfect fit is a great idea. Although the ring received is a little more snug than what the ring sizer was. It does still thankfully fit. My only little downside was the fact the ring could of been a little more polished / dust removing for the groves in the design. But we have now brushed these out ourselves. Thank you."
"Lovely ring. Exactly what I was expecting. Great service! Really helpful."
"Yes nice ring and nicely engraved"
"Quality products at a good price. Friendly and helpful customer service. Recommended."
"The simplest and easiest way to get your wedding rings! stress free and at the best price!"
"Cant comment on the durability yet but the ring looks and feels great, only complaint is the brand name engraved inside distracts from the custom engraving"
Wedding-Rings.co.uk is rated 4.92 based on 166 reviews