Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wedding-Rings.co.uk

Hathaway Styles Ltd
95 Spencer Street
Birmingham

Tell us how Wedding-Rings.co.uk made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"I bought a Mobius band ring. The whole buying process was very easy with very prompt support and updates provided by Ben. The ring is exactly as described and I am very happy with it. Thanks."
"Fantastic and friendly service and wonderfully speedy too."
"Excellent service and communication regarding my ring. The ring itself is stunning and beautifully made, I couldn't be more impressed with how it looks! Thank you so much, I would definitely recommend your site to others."
"Excellent service. Good, prompt communication and they were happy to send out multiple sizers until we finally made our decision. The rings were reasonably priced and came very quickly."
"Great service Great ring Designs and styles you can’t find on the high street Very happy"
"Fast and reliable delivery, good communication from the company and we love our wedding rings they are just beautiful and excellent quality!"
"Excellent service and products would highly recommend , brilliant sample service so you can try before you buy ! Very easy and helpful service from start to finish , can't recommend highly enough , very happy"
"Can't complain - they responded promptly to emails, kept me updated at each stage of the order and delivered quicker than expected."
"Exceptional service with fantastic communication throughout the whole process from enquiring to ordering and receipt of the ring. Not to mention the fantastic quality of the ring too! 100% recommended"
"I never had a single thought to order wedding rings on line. But my experience with your company exceeded all my expectations. Thanks to Ben we knew every single step of our order. Very happy with our gorgeous Rings πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘"
"Easy to uses website helpful with sizing rings sent out swiftly. Good service can't fault it."
"would reccomend this site to anyone looking to buy rings easy to order quality goods very competitive prices was quoted £475 on high st purchased exact ring for £243 told by high st store would take 3 weeks you’re quote was 2 weeks arrived 8 days what more can I say."
"I was told because of the metal my ring is made out of, either no-one could engrave it, or the results would be poor! I stumbled across Ben and his communication was first rate, he reassured me that what I wanted was possible and the whole process was very very easy! I had to post the rong to Ben, but it came back to me within a few days and looks perfect!! Great service and very well priced in comparison to others I'd looked into, I can't thank Ben enough!!"
"We're really delighted with how our wedding rings came out. We had custom laser engraving on our rings and the whole process was smoothly done, with excellent communication back and forth so that the finished product was precisely what we wanted. Excellent customer service, excellent quality and excellent value for money. Thank you so so much"
"Absolutely thrilled! The ring is fantastic and I love it. The service was exceptional. They always answered my emails immediately, the ring sizers arrived in the post within days of ordering so you can ensure it's the right size and it was delivered within the timescale provided when ordered. Furthermore the ring looks exactly like it does in the picture so no worries about receiving something that doesn't look as it appears online. Great company, and I wouldn't hesitate in using them again."
"From purchasing to receiving my order I received top quality service, I was kept informed throughout the whole process and received exactly what I wanted. I'd defiantly recommend this place to any of my friends!"
"Hands down the BEST online shopping experience I've ever had - Ben Hathaway dealt with my enquiry from start to finish and was just amazing, top rate customer service and the finished article we received was EXACTLY what we wanted, and at the best price we found anywhere by quite a margin. I couldn't recommend them highly enough!"
"Great service with clear communication throughout the process, delivery was quick, and the quality and workmanship of the ring is excellent."
"Ring was exactly as expected and delivered within expected timeframe."
"Good service. Delivered by date promised. Lovely rings. Thank you."
Wedding-Rings.co.uk is rated 4.92 based on 166 reviews