Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

Read Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

Hathaway Styles Ltd
95 Spencer Street
Birmingham

Tell us how Wedding-Rings.co.uk made you happy
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 27th February 2021
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 6th December 2019
Michelle B
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 29th August 2019
Gary F
Fantastic personalised service, with lots of communication about the font for our engraving and what would work best for the rings we had selected. Rings arrived swiftly, look amazing and fit perfectly. I will be using them again hopefully for my eternity ring.
Excellent service and communication from the start, sent prototype rings to check sizes and quality of rings chosen online. Recieved order quickly after confirmation, both myself and partner are very happy with the rings.
Very good communication & very helpful
Good service and great communication
Very happy with the outcome of my wedding ring
Exceptional Service and Quality of Product. In the uncertain times of coronavirus, I was both advised, and kept up to date, every step of the way with regard to my order, which was promptly delivered internationally. Very satisfied.
Excellent service.
From start to finish the service was excellent. I was kept informed every step of the way and my ring was delivered really quickly, despite the lockdown situation. The quality was excellent. I would definitely recommend this company
I was a bit sceptical about buying a ring online, not being able to see it, but after a few unhelpful high street shops I decided to give it a try. A guy called Ben dealt with the ordering and he updated me every step of the way, providing me with a few samples closest to what I was after and some sample sizes, before buying the final ring. It really helped me choose exactly what I wanted and the final ring I recieved is absolutely perfect and something I cannot wait to wear all the time. Unfortunately our wedding has been postponed to next year due to coronavirus, but buying the ring through you guys was one of the only parts of the wedding process that has gone smoothly and I would always recommend you to anyone who is looking for a wedding ring.
Excellent service, fits perfect and the design and presentation 1st class. My husband was delighted with the golden wedding ring. Thank you all
The rings are prefect and beautiful made. Extremely happy with them!
I was replacing my wedding ring due to it becoming sharp round the outside edges. The one l chose was the heavy court 9ct gold. Plain and simple like my previous one. But the court is much more comfortable to wear. It's juat a really lovely ring and I'm very pleased with it Also a nice touch was to for Ben to arrange for me to receive it early, in time for our anniversary. Great customer service. Linda. Glasgow.
Excellent service and top quality ring. Staff couldn't be more helpful. Would highly recommend.
Top class service, communication, flexibility, and quality of the finished product itself - and with a great price to boot - what more could anyone ask for! Always happy to answer any query or request, in a prompt timeframe - as well as the opportunity to receive samples to make sure that you are ordering exactly what you want. Thanks Ben and the team!
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 25th February 2020
A great service and an excellent and beautiful pair of rings.
More than happy to recommend Wedding-Rings.co.uk. Great service and we couldn't be happier with our purchase.
we are very pleased with our wedding rings. Customer service was very good - keeping us in touch with the progress of our order. The rings were everything we hoped for, arrived within promised timescale, fitted perfectly and were almost half the price of identical rings that we viewed on the high street. Thank you.
Fantastic service, ordered samples to try on which helped me choose between a couple of options. Had already been sized elsewhere but was good to have additional sizes in the pack to check. Only minor negative was having to return samples in 7 days, working full time meant I couldn't pick up parcel for a few days which left me a narrow window in which to return them. All fine in the end as ring was significantly cheaper than anywhere else. Ring fits perfectly came in a nice box and I can't wait to put it on in a couple of months.
The ring is perfect. Better than I could have imagined and a very good price. I was also very impressed with the customer service and communication. I thought the fact they sent me metal ring sizers to try before commuting to having the ring made in my desired size was a very nice touch. I will definitely be recommending these guys to my friends and family.
I am very much pleased with the service i received. They contact me via email to let me know about my order. Sent me rings sizes to try. The quality of the rings is really nice. I am very much happy with it. I recommended purchasing from them, good service, good communication and quality rings. Thank you
Wedding-Rings.co.uk 5 star review on 15th December 2019