hasslefreeboilers.com Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend hasslefreeboilers.com

About hasslefreeboilers.com: Taking The Worry Out Of Heating Your Home

enquiries@hasslefreeboilers.com

Kemble Airfield Enterprise Park

"Very professional team that carried out the work. Price for the full installation was very competed"
"The installers were competent and professional. I now have a quiet heating system with the boiler hung in the best place. One problem is my loft access door does not close. This is after they tried to remove the folding stairs attached to the back side of it. It looks very unsafe. I'm afraid to open it. I would like them to return and restore it to it's working flush state. Please, thank you. See attached photo."
Hi Lecia,

Thank you for your review and glad the installation went well and your heating system is up and running. I'm sorry that you cannot close your loft access after the installation, the installer will be returning to you at the weekend to resolve the issues. Regards HFB
Samantha B
Verified Buyer
"My experience of hassle free boilers was truly hassle free. The customer service is excellent from telephone enquiry, through WhatsApp survey, quotation and installation. All was handled by knowledgeable, friendly professionals in a straightforward and efficient way. It really could not be better. I didn't think I could be so happy about a boiler!"
Hi Samantha,

Thank you for your review and glad everything went well and you are happy
Regards HFB
"A quick response to my installation problem."
"They offered a good price, accommodated me when there were delays on my side, and provided an efficient and very satisfactory service."
Thankyou, Glad the installation went well
Regards HFB
"Very good communication. Turned up on time. Clean efficient workmanship."
Hi Ken,

Thank you for your review and we are glad the installation went well.

Regards HFB
"Very open to lots of questions. Good discounts. Clean and tidy job."
Thank you for your Review....HFB
Thank you for your review...Regards HFB
"On time installation and delivery, excellent and speedy install ( by Mim) fitted very well and all items and pipework tidy and square, top install and equipment, Thankyou, thoroughly recommended, Rgds. Bill Andover."
Hi Bill,

Thank you for your positive review...Regards HFB
"The installers travelled a long way and did an enormous amount of work in the two days."
Hi Michael,

thank you for your review and glad the installation went well
Regards HFB
"Excellent fitter very helpful and a hard worker"
Hi robin,

Thank you for your positive review.

Regards HFB
"Great communication all the way through the entire process and a quick installation done by professional people."
Hi John,

Thankyou for your review and glad everything went well

Regards HFB
"Brilliant from start to finish"
Hi Ron,

Regards HFB
"From initial contact through to installation, we have been really happy with the service provided by HFB. Highly recommend"
Hi Emma,

thank you for your positive review.

Regards

HFB
"Excellent service matched by a very keenly priced product. Would recommend the company without any hesitation."
Hi Rachel,

thank you for your review of ourselves.

Regards HFB
"Very good value service compared to other companies I had quotes from. Good, friendly, Engineers on the day my new boiler was fitted. I would have preferred a more detailed handover before they left as I had problems the next morning that needed a call out. But this was quickly resolved. Overall, I would recommend."
"from start till finish brilliant"
"The installation was great. Very little mess, good workers. We have had a problem since and the aftercare has been less than satisfactory which has changed my opinion from yes, I would recommend to no, I would not"
"Contacts were always pleasant and easy to speak with and after negotiating a reduced price the prompt installation was carried by out good skilled fitters working quickly through the various tasks required, on completion clear instructions carefully explained and the mountain of paperwork filled in with a smile !. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to friends and anyone who needs this type of work doing. Thanks for a job well done."
"A good and speedy installation, at a reasonable price"
"They really were 'Hassle Free'. The quality of work was excellent. The engineer who came to install the new boiler and remove the old one was polite and courteous and completed the work on time. The price was competitive. The sales and after sales staff were very helpful in answering all my questions. I would definitely go to them again if I needed to install another boiler."
hasslefreeboilers.com is rated 4.58 based on 425 reviews