hasslefreeboilers.com Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend hasslefreeboilers.com

About hasslefreeboilers.com: Taking The Worry Out Of Heating Your Home

enquiries@hasslefreeboilers.com

Kemble Airfield Enterprise Park

"Far from Hassle Free!!! First boiler delivered was damaged but had to be fitted as old boiler had been removed. Eventually some months later another undamaged boiler was delivered and fitted by different fitter. This was in August this year. Last week we were phoned and asked for our comments and promised our boiler installation pack. This has still not arrived."
"From phone call to installation was so quick, they listen to our needs and implemented a plan quickly. The engineer was very helpful and My home has never felt this warm and cosy, I would definitely recommend this company."
"Generally easy and efficient process until the installation. Best price we could find on the market. A bit disappointed on lead time from order to installation as was told 5 days in the sales process and after payment this shifted to 10 days. After escalation we finally got an installation slot 6 days from booking. Delivery / installation was supposed to be between 9-10am in the morning but the people ended up showing around 4pm. Quality of work seems high and we had no issues after the installation."
"Very happy with service from start to completion, very professional and courteous manner from everyone."
"When moving house my wife and I decided to have a new boiler fitted by Hassle Free Boilers. We were not disappointed and very impressed with their exemplary service. The fitting team of Paul and Tyler were most professional with explanation at every stage of instillation and instruction on working the control system. This is without doubt a really well run company with great attention to customer need's. We would recommend them to anybody as the name implies they offer a hassle free 5 star service."
"More than happy with the work done. Everything was great engineer/fitters turned up on time and on the start day . The boiler and heating were installed very quickly . There was little mess or disruption and they were always polite, professional and friendly. Haslefree boilers provided a wonderful service and now, thanks to Hasslefree I'm nice and warm."
"New boiler installed replacing old quickly and effeciently. Old boiler disposed of.Boiler working satisfactorily."
"I have replied to you on the telephone, it all was very good. The men were very helpful as my wife is disabled and I am 100 years old.. Thanks. D.R.Cooper."
"We hadn't had a working boiler in over a week and everyone was helpful in getting our new boiler installed ASAP from the 1st person I spoke to on the phone to the guys that Installed the boiler the whole experience was reassuring and the price was great too."
"I have used this company 2nd time and everything from quotation to installation was great."
"Hassle free boiler provided all supports for us to get the right boiler for our house"
"beat existing quotes by far after negotiation engineer was first class cleaned up all waste and very polite"
"Very quick professional service , only one issue date of installation was changed at last minute due to sickness ."
"The installer, Dan was very efficient & courteous through the whole process. I would recommend the company for boiler installation. Excellent!"
"Ease of installation with no fuss or bother, simple instructions from the fitter and written instructions made the whole operation trouble free."
"Very helpful and responsive customer services staff, really pleasant and professional installer, good deal, good quality boiler. An easy and pleasant transaction all the way through."
"I am so glad we chose H F B instead of B G as the service we received from you was fantastic . From the person I spoke to on the telephone and the plumber who installed the boiler was great. Thank you such good service. I will recommend your firm to anybody."
"Price good, engineer good, finished product excellent"
"Fuss free from enquiry through to installation could not have asked for a better service. Well done to the whole team ☺"
"Great communication , and service the engineer was excellent would recommend hassle free !"
hasslefreeboilers.com is rated 4.58 based on 445 reviews