hasslefreeboilers.com Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend hasslefreeboilers.com

About hasslefreeboilers.com: Taking The Worry Out Of Heating Your Home

enquiries@hasslefreeboilers.com

Kemble Airfield Enterprise Park

"New boiler installed replacing old quickly and effeciently. Old boiler disposed of.Boiler working satisfactorily."
"I have replied to you on the telephone, it all was very good. The men were very helpful as my wife is disabled and I am 100 years old.. Thanks. D.R.Cooper."
"We hadn't had a working boiler in over a week and everyone was helpful in getting our new boiler installed ASAP from the 1st person I spoke to on the phone to the guys that Installed the boiler the whole experience was reassuring and the price was great too."
"I have used this company 2nd time and everything from quotation to installation was great."
"Hassle free boiler provided all supports for us to get the right boiler for our house"
"beat existing quotes by far after negotiation engineer was first class cleaned up all waste and very polite"
"Very quick professional service , only one issue date of installation was changed at last minute due to sickness ."
"The installer, Dan was very efficient & courteous through the whole process. I would recommend the company for boiler installation. Excellent!"
"Ease of installation with no fuss or bother, simple instructions from the fitter and written instructions made the whole operation trouble free."
"Very helpful and responsive customer services staff, really pleasant and professional installer, good deal, good quality boiler. An easy and pleasant transaction all the way through."
"I am so glad we chose H F B instead of B G as the service we received from you was fantastic . From the person I spoke to on the telephone and the plumber who installed the boiler was great. Thank you such good service. I will recommend your firm to anybody."
"Price good, engineer good, finished product excellent"
"Fuss free from enquiry through to installation could not have asked for a better service. Well done to the whole team ☺"
"Great communication , and service the engineer was excellent would recommend hassle free !"
"Very professional team that carried out the work. Price for the full installation was very competed"
"The installers were competent and professional. I now have a quiet heating system with the boiler hung in the best place. One problem is my loft access door does not close. This is after they tried to remove the folding stairs attached to the back side of it. It looks very unsafe. I'm afraid to open it. I would like them to return and restore it to it's working flush state. Please, thank you. See attached photo."
Hi Lecia,

Thank you for your review and glad the installation went well and your heating system is up and running. I'm sorry that you cannot close your loft access after the installation, the installer will be returning to you at the weekend to resolve the issues. Regards HFB
"My experience of hassle free boilers was truly hassle free. The customer service is excellent from telephone enquiry, through WhatsApp survey, quotation and installation. All was handled by knowledgeable, friendly professionals in a straightforward and efficient way. It really could not be better. I didn't think I could be so happy about a boiler!"
Hi Samantha,

Thank you for your review and glad everything went well and you are happy
Regards HFB
"A quick response to my installation problem."
"They offered a good price, accommodated me when there were delays on my side, and provided an efficient and very satisfactory service."
Thankyou, Glad the installation went well
Regards HFB
"Very good communication. Turned up on time. Clean efficient workmanship."
Hi Ken,

Thank you for your review and we are glad the installation went well.

hasslefreeboilers.com is rated 4.58 based on 439 reviews