Handles4Homes Ltd Reviews

1,585 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Handles 4 Homes are not just another online company selling handles - we are passionate and enthusiastic about what we do - put us to the test and we will find you the correct and best value door furniture and ironmongery for your project, large or small. We supply an enormous variety of door furniture, including all the UK's best known brands such as Heritage Brass, Carlisle Brass, Eurospec, From The Anvil, Ludlow Foundries, Zoo Hardware, Excel, Armac Martin, Hafele, Eurolite, Primalite, Kirkpatrick, Frelan Hardware, Manital and many more. Our friendly advisors are brimming with decades of valuable knowledge, and we are here if you need us. Contact us by telephone, email or live chat and we will do our very best to make your purchase as painless as possible. Door furniture made easy - at Handles 4 Homes.

sales@handles4homes.co.uk

Unit 17, Easter Park
Benyon Road

How would you rate Handles4Homes Ltd?

Janice Armitage
Verified Buyer

We were very happy with the quick delivery and best price found.
Verified Buyer

Great product (bar handles), good price, quick delivery. Good choice of sizes . Look great in kitchen
Verified Buyer

Excellent website that was easy to use, prompt delivery and well packaged.

Delivery a little slow
Norah Cragg
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery good value for money
Verified Buyer

Very efficient, good value, and a good quality product .....what more could one want
Jon Gray
Verified Buyer

I was looking to replace the brass handles throughout my bungalow as the existing handles had become very worn. The Customer Services dept. helped me through a couple of options and I am very pleased with the result. Prices were reasonable, the quality very good and delivery quick.
I followed this up with a second order for cabinet knobs. I initially ordered door knobs in error. Again the Customer Services team was very helpful in cancelling the first order and guiding me through the options for cabinet knobs. Again very happy with the result.
Mark Titley

Great quality great service
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality at a small price, nicely finished handles.
Graham Codling
Verified Buyer

Plenty of useful information on the specialist hinges we ordered which helped in selection. Products arrived well packaged in great condition.
L
Verified Buyer

speedy delivery and good quality handles.
Liz Wilson
Verified Buyer

The ordering and delivery were easy and the product is exactly what we wanted.
Rebecca Browne
Verified Buyer

We found what we were looking for with ease and the full description of the product (dimensions, etc.) very useful. We also liked the flexibility given regarding delivery. We are very pleased with the product and the service!
Ivan Barker
Verified Buyer

The site was easy to use both finding what I wanted and to pay. I found exactly what I needed and the items were delivered promptly. I am really glad I found the site and will be ordering from them again.
Verified Buyer

Great product and fast delivery.
Verified Buyer

Good quality handle, well packed and delivered as promised.
Althea Morris
Verified Buyer

The ceramic door knobs are good quality and attractive. Customer service is superb, and delivery prompt.
Shantha David
Verified Buyer

Excellent service! I ordered the wrong finish on some cupboard handles and they rectified it and sent what I wanted. Brilliant product and friendly and professional service.
Colin Broadbent
Verified Buyer

Good quality handles for a reasonable price. Easy to fit. Delivered on time as promised.
Andrew Gibbs
Verified Buyer

Tried a sample handle and delighted with the service just about to order more.
Handles4Homes Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 1,585 reviews