Handles4Homes Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Handles4Homes Ltd

About Handles4Homes Ltd: Handles 4 Homes are not just another online company selling handles - we are passionate and enthusiastic about what we do - put us to the test and we will find you the correct and best value door furniture and ironmongery for your project, large or small. We supply an enormous variety of door furniture, including all the UK's best known brands such as Heritage Brass, Carlisle Brass, Eurospec, From The Anvil, Ludlow Foundries, Zoo Hardware, Excel, Armac Martin, Hafele, Eurolite, Primalite, Kirkpatrick, Frelan Hardware, Manital and many more. Our friendly advisors are brimming with decades of valuable knowledge, and we are here if you need us. Contact us by telephone, email or live chat and we will do our very best to make your purchase as painless as possible. Door furniture made easy - at Handles 4 Homes.

sales@handles4homes.co.uk

Unit 17, Easter Park
Benyon Road

How would you rate Handles4Homes Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Quality product, good price and fast service."
Terry Farley
Verified Buyer
"Good quality product, delivered promptly, and the guys at the end of the phone were very helpful when I had a query +++++"
"Bought and paid for item 2 weeks ago. Still waiting. Haven’t replied to emails or “live chat”. I phoned at the 8 day mark and was told the item would be posted out two days after. I had previously bought full furniture for 27 doors so thought would stick with the same company. Poor service!"
Hi,
Please could you call us to discuss on 0118 982 9170 as we are unable to verify your order from your anonymous review.
Adam
Handles 4 Homes Ltd
Bryan Richardson
Verified Buyer
"After looking at numerous websites for the size handle I required - with no luck - I entered the H4H website & found what I wanted. Ordering was easy & delivery was made in good time. Will use again in future."
"Excellent quality, delivered on time with tracking and messaging service. No problem transaction again."
Helen Craggs
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Handle I’d excellent quality and looks fabulous."
Robin Ireland
Verified Buyer
"Badly designed so the set up requires very fine adjustment to allow the patch to be used from both sides. In order to work it has to only patch by the barest amount."
"Good product, delivered promptly."
Rob French
Verified Buyer
"well packed goods delivered in good time"
Paul Lewis
Verified Buyer
"The handles are very good quality at the price that was paid for them and very fast delivery definitely would buy from you again.thank you"
Malcolm Higson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent communication superb quality products and competitive pricing. If you want to get your hands on a top quality product with the best service I have experienced in recent times then look no further."
Frances Greenaway
Verified Buyer
"Great range of products and handles arrived promptly and were perfect for what we wanted them for. Many thanks."
Martin Bex
Verified Buyer
"Good quality handles greatly improving an old piece of furniture."
Colin Burtoft
Verified Buyer
"Great service had my door handles in 2 days good quality and finish"
Graham Lansdell
Verified Buyer
"Good communications, quality product at reasonable price."
Robert May
Verified Buyer
"Great selection of well priced items. Easy to order and quick, accurate delivery. What more can we ask for? Very happy."
Diane Whitehurst
Verified Buyer
"purchased a new door bell, very good quality item and very fast efficient service. would recommend."
"Excellent service & real person at end of phone to help. Delivery was well packed and ahead of schedule by reputable carrier - what more is there to say?"
"My product was delayed due to the manufacturer, I was informed of the delay and offered a refund. The product was dispatched quickly once available and is perfect."
"Great products at good prices"
Handles4Homes Ltd is rated 4.75 based on 1,845 reviews