Handles4Homes Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Handles4Homes Ltd
Read Handles4Homes Ltd Reviews

About Handles4Homes Ltd:

Handles 4 Homes are not just another online company selling handles - we are passionate and enthusiastic about what we do - put us to the test and we will find you the correct and best value door furniture and ironmongery for your project, large or small. We supply an enormous variety of door furniture, including all the UK's best known brands such as Heritage Brass, Carlisle Brass, Eurospec, From The Anvil, Ludlow Foundries, Zoo Hardware, Atlantic Handles, Croft Hardware, Finesse Hardware, Excel Hardware, Hafele, Eurolite, Primalite, Frelan Hardware, Manital and many more. Our friendly advisors are brimming with decades of valuable knowledge, and we are here if you need us. Contact us by telephone, email or live chat and we will do our very best to make your purchase as painless as possible. Door furniture made easy - at Handles 4 Homes.

sales@handles4homes.co.uk

Handles4Homes Ltd 5 star review on 22nd May 2021
Handles4Homes Ltd 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Handles4Homes Ltd 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Richard Williams
Reasonable quality. Poor clearancce fit on the articulate joint pin. Hook to keeper is great but the excessive play n the pin causes the door to rattle on a windy day. Shame.
Excellent delivery and good product. Best company to buy door handles and accessories.
Fast efficient service with very competitive prices
As described, excellent quality, arrived quickly.
Having been very impressed by the handles for my front door bought from this site, I ordered knobs for two cupboards in my bedroom. Same high quality, promptly delivered.
I checked several other sites to purchase from. The prices here were great and the shipping cost for overseas was simple and not exorbitant. Products came months before estimated date. Beautiful products!
Quality and finish of Art Deco letterbox not great as you can see where a grinder has been used after casting - passable but not the finish I would like.
I telephoned first to ask about availability and to discuss whether to buy a brass letterbox with a satin or shiny finish. The person I spoke to was very helpful. The next day, I ordered my letterbox and it arrived within a few days. I am pleased with it. It has smartened up my front door. Excellent service, thank you.
Great Service and excellent quality product. Second time we've used you and would definitely recommend to all.
Excellent. My order was delivered quickly and in perfect condition. Very happy to recommend.
Excellent service and handles. Flexible and helpful, many thanks
Bought some porcelain door knobs from Handles4Homes. Great choices. Good delivery. Very helpful when I had a small query on one item. Would use again.
Excellent quality handles delivered very quickly. Definitely use this company again without hesitation
Speedy service, items as described.
Very quick delivery, good responsive customer service
The knobs look amazing, so very well made and they look so fancy. I'm very pleased with my order. Customer service was correct and they helped me with my questions and inquiries. Since I live in Spain, my only issue was with the delivery due to customs here, nothing to do with the store, so if you are buying from outside the UK, you should plan your schedule taking in consideration any matter that might come up. That said, I would certainly purchase again.
Handles4Homes Ltd 5 star review on 12th July 2021 Handles4Homes Ltd 5 star review on 12th July 2021
Good selection but diagrams didn’t match up photos. We didn’t have any details of the broken ES latches so this was important. We had 3 attempts but eventually got the correct ones. Unfortunately there were no labels on the packets either. Deliveries were very prompt.Customer services were helpful.
Had just what we needed (wide choice) and supplied these in a timely fashion
Great service - good quality goods - thank you.
Great company. Got exactly what I asked for when they said. Timely and efficient.
Handles4Homes Ltd is rated 4.76 based on 3,073 reviews