Handles4Homes Ltd Reviews

4.8
Based on 3,309 reviews
Read Handles4Homes Ltd Reviews

About Handles4Homes Ltd:

Handles 4 Homes are not just another online company selling handles - we are passionate and enthusiastic about what we do - put us to the test and we will find you the correct and best value door furniture and ironmongery for your project, large or small. We supply an enormous variety of door furniture, including all the UK's best known brands such as Heritage Brass, Carlisle Brass, Eurospec, From The Anvil, Ludlow Foundries, Zoo Hardware, Atlantic Handles, Croft Hardware, Finesse Hardware, Excel Hardware, Hafele, Eurolite, Primalite, Frelan Hardware, Manital and many more. Our friendly advisors are brimming with decades of valuable knowledge, and we are here if you need us. Contact us by telephone, email or live chat and we will do our very best to make your purchase as painless as possible. Door furniture made easy - at Handles 4 Homes.

sales@handles4homes.co.uk

Unit 17 Easter Park, Benyon Road, Reading

Tell us how Handles4Homes Ltd made you happy
Really pleased with the heritage brass cup pulls. I was struggling to find quality sold brass ones. Def be using again!
Handles4Homes Ltd 5 star review on 20th May 2022
Very satisfied with your service and product. It was as illustrated.
I ordered matte black internal door handles with back plate they were good quality and at a great price will go onto order some for all my internal doors
I'm delighted with my door handles and didn't have to wait long for them as the delivery time was a lot quicker than I expected. Unfortunately one of the pair was missing the fixing kit, after speaking to them I received it in the list the next day. Absolutely fantastic service, and the product feels too quality Thank you
I have purchased a Heritage Brass C1686 Sliding Bolt - Antique Brass to match the door handles on my oak doors. The images and details on the website were not that clear, but I ordered. I am happy with the product, quality and fit. Very secure.
Great quality handles and fast delivery, will be ordering more soon. If only all companies were as efficient.
Very nice quality brass handles and quick service.
Outstanding service, delivered in a day ot two, great products at very good prices. Fabulous 👌
They had what I wanted in stock, at a better price than I could obtain it locally, and dispatched it promptly. Excellent.
Fast delivery of items and quality product
Competitive prices, quick delivery and items carefully packaged to prevent damage in transit. This business handles its orders in an efficient and thoroughly professional manner, what more is there to say.
great service
Quick delivery, decent price.
Excellent service and very quick response
surprisingly wide range of door furniture, decent quality at very good prices. order arrived promptly and securely packaged. very good service all in all.
Handles4Homes had hard to find 75x75mm steel projection hinges in stock. Essential size for original Edwardian internal door - nothing else would work. I used 3 hinges as the door is heavy. Easy to fit, work perfectly. Easy to order, early delivery. Thank you.
Very pleased with purchase.
I brought the antique brass security chain, as I am hoping to get the full antique brass range for the door. I had been looking for a chain that would fit into the same place as my previous chain and fortunately found one on Handles4Homes site, delivery was faster than expected and well packaged. Communication from the company is excellent and I will be purchasing from this site again soon.
Good description of products with measurements and quick, efficient service, I'm very impressed. I wanted a single handle to match the existing ones on my kitchen cupboards and was told by the store I bought the original ones from that it would cost £15 plus £15 postage... £30. I was lucky and found what looked like the same one on your website with the fixings included. It's exactly the same, a perfect match and cost roughly one third of the price - including postage! Thank you, I know where to look in future.
Handles good quality