Handles4Homes Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Handles4Homes Ltd

About Handles4Homes Ltd: Handles 4 Homes are not just another online company selling handles - we are passionate and enthusiastic about what we do - put us to the test and we will find you the correct and best value door furniture and ironmongery for your project, large or small. We supply an enormous variety of door furniture, including all the UK's best known brands such as Heritage Brass, Carlisle Brass, Eurospec, From The Anvil, Ludlow Foundries, Zoo Hardware, Excel, Armac Martin, Hafele, Eurolite, Primalite, Kirkpatrick, Frelan Hardware, Manital and many more. Our friendly advisors are brimming with decades of valuable knowledge, and we are here if you need us. Contact us by telephone, email or live chat and we will do our very best to make your purchase as painless as possible. Door furniture made easy - at Handles 4 Homes.

sales@handles4homes.co.uk

Unit 17, Easter Park
Benyon Road

Tell us how Handles4Homes Ltd made you happy

"Very pleased with my nickle letter box, great quality for the price, and with my bumble bee knocker it places my property into a different class."
"Handles delivered promptly. Handles exactly what I wanted and easy to fit."
"Good service."
"Very quick and efficient service and beautiful well designed product. Would not hesitate to recommend both."
"Great handles, great prices, great service!"
"Easy to use website with a great selection of handles to suit every style & budget. I needed to replace the handles on 12 doors and didn't have a lot available to spend, but despite being at the 'budget' end of the price-range the handles I chose are nice & solid and look great. Order to delivery took less than a week. No hesitation in recommending."
"Fantastic got the handles to match other doors couldn't find them in any shops. Quick delivery good quality"
"I had to ring H4H to confirm a size in their catalogue, the agent rang their supplier and then rang me back to confirm the information for me. I was then able to select the correct unit to match my door. The new unit arrived super quick. Excellent service!"
"Couldn't fault them. Super fast delivery and amazing product. Very happy"
"Pleased with the handles. They arrived well packaged and in good time. Look just as I expected and feel good quality"
"Very prompt service."
"No Frills 1st Class Product at a good price and immediate delivery !! Thanks Mike Dowling"
"Great range of products at competitive prices."
"Handles feel quality. Delivery very good as I got an email to give delivery time and this wasn't convenient and I was able to change to to time I was in. Definitely recommend these guy's"
"Just the part I needed, very easy to find on the site and blazingly fast delivery and all at a fair price. Thanks!"
"Fast and safe delivery. Extremely well and carefully packed. Items in great condition."
"Ordered the Carlisle Georgian Rope edge handles. Really good quality handles, unlike those sold in various diy stores. Also, excellent and very efficient delivery service. I was very easily able to change the given delivery date online to the following day to ensure I would be home to sign for my order. Would definitely recommend Handles4Homes 👍"
"Beautiful products. Very pleased with them. The standard latches our builders installed didn’t work well with these doorknobs, so we had to order some additionally from Handles4Homes. Would buy at the same time if I bought the doorknobs again so thought it was worth mentioning in this review."
"Great service good prices"
"First time I’ve used Handles4Homes. Excellent service, product purchased was exactly as described...happy customer."
Handles4Homes Ltd is rated 4.76 based on 2,060 reviews