Handles4Homes Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Handles4Homes Ltd
Read Handles4Homes Ltd Reviews

About Handles4Homes Ltd:

Handles 4 Homes are not just another online company selling handles - we are passionate and enthusiastic about what we do - put us to the test and we will find you the correct and best value door furniture and ironmongery for your project, large or small. We supply an enormous variety of door furniture, including all the UK's best known brands such as Heritage Brass, Carlisle Brass, Eurospec, From The Anvil, Ludlow Foundries, Zoo Hardware, Atlantic Handles, Croft Hardware, Finesse Hardware, Excel Hardware, Hafele, Eurolite, Primalite, Frelan Hardware, Manital and many more. Our friendly advisors are brimming with decades of valuable knowledge, and we are here if you need us. Contact us by telephone, email or live chat and we will do our very best to make your purchase as painless as possible. Door furniture made easy - at Handles 4 Homes.

sales@handles4homes.co.uk

Unit 17 Easter Park, Benyon Road, Reading

Tell us how Handles4Homes Ltd made you happy
Great product and fantastic service.
Fantastic and I mean fantastic Customer Service. 5 Star

Decent Product (as expected) though a tad bit expensive. 4 Star

SHABBY/POOR packaging - I'm surprised the package withstood the transportation and didn't burst open. No Star.

Paid for Courier door to door. This was delivered to a POST OFFICE. No Star.

For an order valued at close to GBP 400, the packing and shipping choice was cheap. No point selling a high end product with a cut corner mentality.

I would order the product and/or variations of the product again but from another e-commerce platform.
Easy accurate purchase
Great service and the brushed brass knobs are lovely. The screws were a bit long, but I just used the ones from the old knobs, so all good. Would definitely use handles4homes again. Thank you.
Handles4Homes have a really good selection in all price ranges and their customer service is excellent. We chose handles on the Friday and they were delivered the following Tuesday.
Excellent heavy duty hinges which were perfect and excellent quality and delivered within days, perfect for hanging old heavy duty internal doors. I would recommend this product to all.
Good product. No fitting instructions though
I am very impressed with Handles4Home. Their customer service is excellent - great communication and response rate. Products are high quality and prices very reasonable. I recently put up a 3* review but the company addressed all the issues promptly and courteously. The issue was one of miscommunication over a delivery date.

When the goods were delivered, I reported a faulty product and Handles4Homes were onto it immediately. They called me to discuss the problem and replacement goods were sent in less than 48 hours.

Highly recommended.
Great fast service
Easy to order,quick to deliver and reasonably priced.
i ordered a handle , it came to my home. Boom!
Door handle set quickly delivered and in good condition BUT massive and in my viewe unjustifiable postage, cost almost as much as the item itself, but couldn't find an alternative supplier.
Excellent service, great aftercare support, great product. Highly recommend
Handles4Homes have a good range of door handles at reasonable prices. When I placed my order everything was showing as in stock. However the company called me a day or two later to say some goods were out of stock. They offered to send part of my order but I heard nothing after that and am still waiting - totally unsure of what to expect and by when.
Gorgeous product, Art Deco Door Knobs. Connor gave fantastic customer support as the handles were not in stock and I received emails updating me until the despatch of the goods.
Fantastic all round
Great service and quality handles. Highly recommend.
Handles4Homes Ltd 5 star review on 5th April 2021
Second order so that we can change all of the remaining door handles. Good looking handles that are solid and comfortable to use. Straightforward to fit with all fittings supplied
A great range of products at good prices. The website is simple to navigate and the whole process from ordering to delivery was smooth and efficient
We needed a door handle to match the existing sets in the flat and Handles4Homes supplied this in 4days even though it was not in stock and there was a minor glitch from their supplier. Good service.
Premium product