Handles4Homes Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Handles4Homes Ltd

About Handles4Homes Ltd: Handles 4 Homes are not just another online company selling handles - we are passionate and enthusiastic about what we do - put us to the test and we will find you the correct and best value door furniture and ironmongery for your project, large or small. We supply an enormous variety of door furniture, including all the UK's best known brands such as Heritage Brass, Carlisle Brass, Eurospec, From The Anvil, Ludlow Foundries, Zoo Hardware, Excel, Armac Martin, Hafele, Eurolite, Primalite, Kirkpatrick, Frelan Hardware, Manital and many more. Our friendly advisors are brimming with decades of valuable knowledge, and we are here if you need us. Contact us by telephone, email or live chat and we will do our very best to make your purchase as painless as possible. Door furniture made easy - at Handles 4 Homes.

sales@handles4homes.co.uk

Unit 17, Easter ParkBenyon Road

Tell us how Handles4Homes Ltd made you happy

"delighted with the quality x"
"Great company , good products , fair prices , delivered on time , what more do you want"
"Delivery took to long, but product was good."
"Top quality hinges, they look well made and hopefully they will do the job and last. Only time will tell. Delivery time was reasonable. Price was high, but I don't know if that just reflects the good quality."
"Spent £4000 on 2 new doors and needed a good handle to fit on the inner door. This handle did not disappoint. Very good quality with a beautiful finish, complementing the door rather than detracting from it. Very well done!"
"Quality product, well packaged and delivered."
"easy to navigate website,plenty of information. very quick delivery.alround excellent service. thank you"
"First time I have used H4H and I am very impressed. Great products, excellent web platform and fast delivery."
"I needed a very low profile door latch handle, for use in a restricted space, where a door was very tight against a wall in its open position. Having decided on a squash-court type handle, I found that Handles4Homes had in stock the correct item. Most suppliers types were 19mm deep, but H4H were able to supply one a mere 9mm deep, which my door thickness. Ordering was easy, and delivery was swift. Thanks."
"Excellent product, arrived on time and survived being altered to fit an outside gate. Smooth mechanism, easy to use. Looks great, does job."
"Very good service all round, plus cheaper than well known larger outlets, will use again when needed."
"We had searched all over for handles for a specific purpose. We saw what looked like the right ones on Handles4Home and decided to take a chance. We were really pleased with both the quick turnover and especially the really high quality of the product. We plan on ordering more of the same for other rooms in the house."
"Broken handle on kitchen unit and couldn’t find them anywhere. Found exact match on Handles4Homes and at a great price so ordered a spare. Delivered a day early with up to date delivery information. Took me longer to unwrap the very securely package than it did to fit one. Couldn’t be happier. Will definitely use again"
"Good company, fast reliable delivery."
"Product was good, delivery quick. Unfortunately one rose was damaged but Responses from my emails was quick and helpful and received a replacement very quickly. All good"
"Spot on product and super fast delivery. Thank you."
"Perfect no hassle ordering and delivery can't ask for anything else"
"I needed projection hinges. The website description was accurate, they work as intended and arrived within 2 business days. Very happy"
"Very good,my hinges were made and delivered,great quality will look fantastic on my door ,a very happy customer thank you ,mike"
"Sent the wrong sized mortice locks , was resolved very quick , the correct sized ones were sent within 24 hours , still not the correct mortice locks as slightly different than the smaller ones they sent me . Ended buying the motice lock locally ."
Handles4Homes Ltd is rated 4.76 based on 2,169 reviews