Handles4Homes Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Handles4Homes Ltd

About Handles4Homes Ltd: Handles 4 Homes are not just another online company selling handles - we are passionate and enthusiastic about what we do - put us to the test and we will find you the correct and best value door furniture and ironmongery for your project, large or small. We supply an enormous variety of door furniture, including all the UK's best known brands such as Heritage Brass, Carlisle Brass, Eurospec, From The Anvil, Ludlow Foundries, Zoo Hardware, Excel, Armac Martin, Hafele, Eurolite, Primalite, Kirkpatrick, Frelan Hardware, Manital and many more. Our friendly advisors are brimming with decades of valuable knowledge, and we are here if you need us. Contact us by telephone, email or live chat and we will do our very best to make your purchase as painless as possible. Door furniture made easy - at Handles 4 Homes.

sales@handles4homes.co.uk

Unit 17, Easter Park
Benyon Road

How would you rate Handles4Homes Ltd?

Jeremy Bennett
Verified Buyer
"Prompt service and product (replacement spring for door handle) not available elsewhere"
Catriona Heyes
Verified Buyer
"Arrived very quickly..... and perfect. Thank you."
Jan Ramsay
Verified Buyer
"FROM START TO FINISH - EXCELLENT - I COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR BETTER."
Graham Uttley
Verified Buyer
"Huge selection of handles (was able to replace our unusual old handle exactly). Easy to order, good email communication, delivery in 2 days. Can’t fault Handles4Homes Ltd in any way."
"The website is easy to use and the variety of items are very good. Delivery was prompt and they advised the delivery date and a one hour slot on the day which was perfect for planning my day."
"They were easy to deal with and efficient"
"Purchased Carlisle Brass FG2 Georgian Door Handles. Easy to use website; excellent quality product, best that I have ever purchased of this type; delivery exceptional as was the packaging. Will use handles4homes again for my next purchase. Thanks for the service. Don't often do reviews but this is well deserved."
Kay Silver
Verified Buyer
"efficient ordering and prompt delivery"
"good handles as described"
"Product delivered on time and easy to fit"
Clifford Macknight
Verified Buyer
"Hi I would be happy to ri"
John Pearson
Verified Buyer
"Exact part meant perfect fit. Couldn’t get part anywhere else. Minimal fuss and effort."
Anthony Edwards
Verified Buyer
"One of the items ordered was faulty, a quick phone call and all sorted. Replacement item received two days later."
KATHLEEN BERRY
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order price better than anyone else delivery on time and complete and nicely packaged easy to open so you cannot complain really - QED"
Monika Hunt
Verified Buyer
"Very nice handles, very good quality, very good price and they look great in an old cottage! Also excellent delivery service with good advance warning. WE will definitely be back for more!"
Stephen McCormack
Verified Buyer
"Delivered on time and the product was first class. Thanks"
"Ordering was straight forward and completed with great ease. Delivery was through DPD, which meant that my parcels progress could be tracked throughout its journey from depot to home address. Timed to perfection. Door furniture arrived, in first class order, as stated. A first class company using a first class courier company."
Robert Richards
Verified Buyer
"Order arrived on time and well packed, the quality of this product (M. Marcus Bridgnorth smooth lever door handle) was exceptional, strong spring and smooth action. You can buy cheaper handles at B&Q or Homebase but they are cheaper for a reason. I would definitely use this company again without hesitation."
Stephen Edis
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the handles they are very good quality better than I expected will definitely recommend you to my friends. Thanks a very satisfied costomer."
Rachael Cooke
Verified Buyer
"Still not received my order or had any update other than it saying waiting for fulfilment when I track my order still and it’s been nearly two weeks"
Handles4Homes Ltd is rated 4.75 based on 1,905 reviews