Handles4Homes Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Handles4Homes Ltd

About Handles4Homes Ltd: Handles 4 Homes are not just another online company selling handles - we are passionate and enthusiastic about what we do - put us to the test and we will find you the correct and best value door furniture and ironmongery for your project, large or small. We supply an enormous variety of door furniture, including all the UK's best known brands such as Heritage Brass, Carlisle Brass, Eurospec, From The Anvil, Ludlow Foundries, Zoo Hardware, Excel, Armac Martin, Hafele, Eurolite, Primalite, Kirkpatrick, Frelan Hardware, Manital and many more. Our friendly advisors are brimming with decades of valuable knowledge, and we are here if you need us. Contact us by telephone, email or live chat and we will do our very best to make your purchase as painless as possible. Door furniture made easy - at Handles 4 Homes.

sales@handles4homes.co.uk

Unit 17, Easter ParkBenyon Road

Tell us how Handles4Homes Ltd made you happy

"Excellent service - postage paid and speedy delivery"
"Fast and accurate delivery with DPD"
"Excellent product.Very fast delivery.Would recommend this company."
"good consumer service and support regarding some product info I needed. certainly helped with my purchase"
"Great choice, great service"
"Made an email enquiry. Advice given. Product Ordered. 2 days later product delivered. Brilliant service."
"Lovely chrome art deco handles which suits the age of the property. Quick and reliable service and the second time we've used this company and will continue to do so."
"Quality Item (Brass Door Knocker) with great service."
"Fast Despatch of Quality Item and Well Packed. Nice People to Talk to on the Phone. A Recommended Seller. Thank You for your Excellent Service."
"The delivery of the handles came very quickly however when I opened the box me not realising I only ordered handles and there was nothing on the order to say did I require accessories example Latches, had this flashed up and gave me the option to order the accessories I would have ordered them at the same time instead of having to make a second order for the accessories. Product supplies is very good"
"The handle was exactly as described, it arrived in good time, was well packed and is exactly what I was looking for. Perfect."
"Easy to scroll web site and delivery Was spot on time!"
"Great quality product will be getting again, no issues with delivery, fast and efficent."
"Excellent company to deal with. I needed to change my order and they handled everything smoothly and efficiently. Would highly recommend and will definitely use them again in the future."
"Handles4Homes was one of very few suppliers I could locate for the product I needed: marine grade stainless steel hinges. Good price, very easy to order, rapid delivery, product very sensibly packed. Overall excellent service. Highly recommended."
"The products, service and speed of delivery were all excellent. Thankyou."
"Great choice , fantastic quality and service . Will always recommend to friends and family . Thank you !"
"Easy to navigate website, found exactly what I needed and it was delivered quickly."
"Very fast and easy service and exactly as advertised on the website."
"Product came as ordered and looks good"
Handles4Homes Ltd is rated 4.76 based on 2,355 reviews