Handles4Homes Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Handles4Homes Ltd

About Handles4Homes Ltd: Handles 4 Homes are not just another online company selling handles - we are passionate and enthusiastic about what we do - put us to the test and we will find you the correct and best value door furniture and ironmongery for your project, large or small. We supply an enormous variety of door furniture, including all the UK's best known brands such as Heritage Brass, Carlisle Brass, Eurospec, From The Anvil, Ludlow Foundries, Zoo Hardware, Excel, Armac Martin, Hafele, Eurolite, Primalite, Kirkpatrick, Frelan Hardware, Manital and many more. Our friendly advisors are brimming with decades of valuable knowledge, and we are here if you need us. Contact us by telephone, email or live chat and we will do our very best to make your purchase as painless as possible. Door furniture made easy - at Handles 4 Homes.

sales@handles4homes.co.uk

Unit 17, Easter Park
Benyon Road

How would you rate Handles4Homes Ltd ?

"Lovely quality handles quick service"
Alan La Porte
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service and quick delivery, happy days."
"Well laid out website that enabled me to go through handles to identify the exact replacements to match. Good prices and swift service."
Emma Middlebrook
Verified Buyer
"Easy order process and item arrived on time and packaged well"
"Quality product, with a fast and excellent service and support back on problems should they occur"
David Downes
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product just what I needed order processed and delivered on time."
John Sessions
Verified Buyer
"I had a lot of information available on your website, this made it easy to select the door sliding gear I needed. It was delivered on time, perfect fit now and I am very pleased, Thank you very much/"
"Quality letterbox very well packaged."
"Very good quality and easy and efficient ordering and delivery"
"Excellent service from the time of ordering to delivery. Kept up to date at all times"
Simon Buck
Verified Buyer
"Thanks for stocking parts to keep quality door handles working as good as ever. The opposite of a throwaway society."
"Very nice handles, a little bit bigger than I had envisioned despite measurements, but looks so good on the bathroom door that I plan to get more for the remaining doors!"
Patrice BROUSSOU
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful product. Very quick expedition Thank you"
Robert Wadsworth
Verified Buyer
"Item supplied was as described and of excellent quality."
Timothy Eley
Verified Buyer
"THE PRODUCT ARRIVED EARLIER THAN THE ORIGNAL ORDER DATE AND I SAVED OVER £30 POUNDS IN THE PROCESS"
Sara Nigliazzo
Verified Buyer
"Good website. Quality product. Good communication"
Geoff Heslop
Verified Buyer
"The product was exactly as described on the comprehensive website, the product was deliver in quality packaging in the timeframes within the description. I will happily use Handles4Homes again."
"Perfectly packaged no marks or bits missing"
Amanda Kidwell
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful on the phone - quick dispatch and good value for money. Thank you for your help."
Richard Pinder
Verified Buyer
"They had the exact handles I was looking for to match the ones in my house I bought recently. Delivery was prompt with no hassles, job well done."
Handles4Homes Ltd is rated 4.75 based on 1,935 reviews