Handles4Homes Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Handles4Homes Ltd
Read Handles4Homes Ltd Reviews

About Handles4Homes Ltd:

Handles 4 Homes are not just another online company selling handles - we are passionate and enthusiastic about what we do - put us to the test and we will find you the correct and best value door furniture and ironmongery for your project, large or small. We supply an enormous variety of door furniture, including all the UK's best known brands such as Heritage Brass, Carlisle Brass, Eurospec, From The Anvil, Ludlow Foundries, Zoo Hardware, Excel, Armac Martin, Hafele, Eurolite, Primalite, Kirkpatrick, Frelan Hardware, Manital and many more. Our friendly advisors are brimming with decades of valuable knowledge, and we are here if you need us. Contact us by telephone, email or live chat and we will do our very best to make your purchase as painless as possible. Door furniture made easy - at Handles 4 Homes.

sales@handles4homes.co.uk

Unit 17, Easter ParkBenyon Road

Tell us how Handles4Homes Ltd made you happy
What’s to say... Order process was quick and easy, delivery was received earlier than expected so top marks for ordering and delivering.
When I contacted them by phone for a technical matter, the person I dealt with was informed and able to answer my question immediately (and as it turned out 100% correctly)
Would I recommend them - Yes.
After months of trying to find replacement door handles for a pair that were 20 years old, I finally found them on handles4homes. Exact copy even down to the screw positions! Plus they came with an upgraded spring system. Delivered within a few days.
I ordered 2 pairs of parliament hinges, unfortunately they were out of stock however with the help of Connor I found an alternative which was delivered quickly. The product is good and after research on the web seem very good value so I would recommend Handles4Homes.
Ordered handles arrived in good time. Very good company to deal with. Would recommend
Good communication re out of stock item and prompt response to suggested alternative item. Speedy despatch once order finalised.
easy to use website with great range and lots of info about products with good prices
Adam was very knowledgeable and very efficient helping with the order. Quick and great service.
Good quality materials
Brilliant service! Queries raised were answered very promptly and issue sorted in a timely manner. Product exactly as ordered.
Being informed after an order has been placed that the item is out of stock is unacceptable. The website should operate in real time to prevent this happening.
excellent service and product
I am buying from Singapore and the sales person Jack was awesome and helpful. The product is well packed and the quality is top notch. It's a breeze to deal
First class service and delivery. Exactly what I wanted.
All the handles were changed when new doors were fitted about relve years ago which was a costly excercise. The handle I have just replaced turned out to be the same Carlisle Brass company and as I though the problem with the old one was just a spring, the handle itself still as good as new I know most replacements will be for the same thing and also know if replacement springs were available many handle would not be replaced. Now only another five handles springs to go. Handles are very good ,Springs ??????
Very quick service. dealt with this company before.

I will use this company and recommend this company.
Very good service. Prompt efficient delivery. would buy from this site again.
Good quality handles. Delivered promptly.
Really happy with my purchase. These handles were well packaged and delivered quickly. The handles were also of good quality and look stunning. I will definitely use this company again in the future :-)
Right thing easy to order and arrived sooner than expeccted.
In the process of replacing all the interior door furniture in a 25 year old house. With a preference for Carlisle Brass products I was able to find a full set of chrome finished handles and hinges. Bought a 'test' pair and paid the carriage charge and then the full set for the entire house, prompt dispatch and delivered in a single heavy box by DPD.
Handles4Homes Ltd is rated 4.76 based on 2,715 reviews