Handles4Homes Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Handles4Homes Ltd

About Handles4Homes Ltd: Handles 4 Homes are not just another online company selling handles - we are passionate and enthusiastic about what we do - put us to the test and we will find you the correct and best value door furniture and ironmongery for your project, large or small. We supply an enormous variety of door furniture, including all the UK's best known brands such as Heritage Brass, Carlisle Brass, Eurospec, From The Anvil, Ludlow Foundries, Zoo Hardware, Excel, Armac Martin, Hafele, Eurolite, Primalite, Kirkpatrick, Frelan Hardware, Manital and many more. Our friendly advisors are brimming with decades of valuable knowledge, and we are here if you need us. Contact us by telephone, email or live chat and we will do our very best to make your purchase as painless as possible. Door furniture made easy - at Handles 4 Homes.

sales@handles4homes.co.uk

Unit 17, Easter Park
Benyon Road

How would you rate Handles4Homes Ltd ?

Richard Jolly
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery excellent product and price"
"You have an excellent selection of handles to choose from at a great price. Ordering was simple and l was kept updated as the order was progressed and delivery made. I am very pleased with my selection of product and supplier, and will have no hesitation in recommending you."
Dennis Clark
Verified Buyer
"Had just what I wanted at a competitive price with speedy delivery"
Christine Pyle
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. The handles arrived quickly and are exactly as described. Very pleased with everything."
"They dealt with my order in a speedy and efficient manner - Thank you"
"Excellent quality product delivered quickly."
John Barker
Verified Buyer
"The item supplied was good quality and went straight on. It also looks like the design of the spindle will retain the tension for longer. But it was not made by Carlisle Brass, which is what we were replacing and what I ordered. It was Italian made, and looked very similar, but was a couple of mm shorter at each end."
Hi John,
Thank you for the review, we just wanted to clear up the branding issue on your handles, they are made in Italy by Manital, but distributed exclusively by Carlisle Brass hence why they come under the Carlisle Brass range of products.

Thanks again

Regards

Adam
Handles 4 Homes Ltd
Ahmad Khan
Verified Buyer
"Good product and fast delivery. Thank you so much."
Chris Watts
Verified Buyer
"I have not recieved my second order of 2 handles"
Hi Chris,
thank you for your reply, i have checked DPD tracking and your order was refused and has been returned to us. I will email you separately about this.

Many thanks

Adam
Handles 4 Homes
"Excellent quality at a great price and prompt delivery. I'm very happy to recommend Handles4Homes based on this experience. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again!"
"Very impressed with delivery next day. The handles purchased were a perfect match for the ones we bought about 18 years ago. Because they were ceramic when taking off door to paint it was dropped and smashed didn’t think we would be able to match them."
Sue Moreton
Verified Buyer
"Good quality product, prompt delivery"
"Prompt and very good packaging."
Wayne Hinsley
Verified Buyer
"Quality old school cast gate latch, soooo much better than the cheap rubbish that kept breaking, happy!!"
"Quality products, delivered on time."
"The delivery was efficient and we were really pleased with the quality of the pull handles and knobs.The customer service is brilliant! I needed one screw replacing and it arrived very quickly with spares,and if it hadn’t Handles 4 Homes would have chased it up. We will use them again!"
Dr Syed Mansoor
Unverified Reviewer
"Dear Sir Just a short note to thank you for your service for my front door fittings. You were thoroughly professional in choosing right fittings. Everything is working very well. I have no hesitation to recommend you to anyone for ironmongery service. Kind regards."
"Good product choice. Quality product at a fair price. Excellent delivery. Can only recommend."
"Good products, well priced and fast delivery."
"Very pleasant company to deal with . My letterplate was delivered promptly, once it was in stock. It was as described and perfect for the job in hand."
Handles4Homes Ltd is rated 4.75 based on 1,967 reviews