Guest & Philips Reviews

Read Guest & Philips Reviews

mail@guestandphilips.co.uk

23-25 Saturday Market

Tell us how Guest & Philips made you happy
I sent a letter of complaint via email on 28.11.18, had no response, sent it again a week later, no response, completed a contact form no response. What do I have to do to get a complaint acknowledged and dealt with?
Beautiful earrings, excellent price!
Good price, good website, excellent and prompt service. Will use again and would recommend.
prompt delivery in good condition
Exelent service, product as expected, highly recommended
The service provided was as good as products received very good.My wife was very pleased with the gift, overall very happy
Easy to order items, quick delivery service, and, securely packaged, thank you sincerely, Carole Thompson
I purchased some Claudia Bradby duo ear rings for my daughter's birthday and the service was excellent and prices very competitive.
Quick delivery, excellent price and very pleased with product
Ordered something I couldn't find elsewhere which was delivered within 4 days.
Glassware well packed. Delighted.
My original order of earrings had to be returned due to faulty fasteners. These were quickly replaced without any hassle and postage incurred fully reimbursed. Excellent service Mel, thank you.
Very pleased. Speedy delivery and a great price. Will use again
Kept updated every step of my order - very happy with item, cost and service.
Next day delivery & best price on the web.
Will use again.
Excellent communication , very quick delivery after sourcing an out of stock item for me. Beautifully presented earrings.I highly recommend
Guest and Phillips .
Unfortunately the Claudia Bradbury earrings bent after first wear. The shaft of the attaching earring is made of very soft silver and bent making it difficult to insert into back of earring. I think earrings of this price should be better quality. I can see these breaking easily. I will contact Claudia Bradly as it is not your fault
Efficient and swift service. Item just as described. Thank you.
I am very pleased with the purchase. Communication was good and quick delivery. Thank you.
Bad customer service, left store feeling very upset and staff did not care
Fantastic service. Beauty earrings
I’m really impressed with the way my order was handled and delivered so promptly. I am also very pleased with my bracelet, it is exactly what I was looking for. I will defiantly use you for any other jewellery requirements I may have.
Guest & Philips is rated 4.76 based on 131 reviews