Guest & Philips Reviews

mail@guestandphilips.co.uk

23-25 Saturday Market

Tell us how Guest & Philips made you happy
Lovely Watch in beautiful case. Great customer service
More than happy with the service from Guest and Philips and am thrilled with my Georg Jensen necklace which was purchased at a very reasonable price from this shop.
Purchased a Georg Jensen bangle I've been after for an excellent price and importantly, arrived swiftly and beautifully packaged. Thank you
I ordered the George Jensen Nellephant key ring it was in the sale so cheaper than the likes of John Lewis. I opted for collection in Pocklington, avoiding postage costs. However as the shop is closed due to lockdown they posted it FOC. Excellent customer service, within 48hrs and the product is nicely boxed and a perfect gift from me to me!
Quick, efficient service and great product - thank you
I ordered a necklace from the Beverley store, I requested to collect from Pocklington but the store is currently closed due to lockdown. A member of staff very kindly dropped the necklace off at our home address on his way home. The necklace is beautiful in silver and white sapphire.

I can highly recommend Guest & Philips for their range of jewellery and also their customer service. We will definitely visit their store when open.
Excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service. Would recommend. Many thanks
Bought an Omega watch on line it was a fantastic price and arrived promptly. Best and Philips were great to deal with and dealt with all my queries patiently. Good people to deal with.
The bracelet was delivered fast and was beautifully boxed.
The price was also fantastic.
I will definitely be returning.
Very quick delivery
Very happy how quick the item arrived
Excellent update from Guest andPhillips, loved the bracelet, a stunning piece
Ordered & arrived very swiftly .
Ordered a watch that came in the post , very happy.
Trying to support small business and not amazon.
Keep up the good work.
Thanks
Scott
The service was excellent and the staff are really helpful. I received my order quickly and any doubts I had were dealt with quickly. Thanks very much.
I received friendly greeting as soon as I entered the premises and was directed to the department which I required. In my case I was selling gold and wishing to purchase a watch. Whilst I was in the watch department my gold was being valued and I received a good price. Meanwhile, nothing was too much trouble for the sales assistant in the watch dept who was patient and knowledgeable. After looking at a selection of watches I selected one and was told about the warranty etc. This was then packaged attractively and handed over. Shopping at Guest and Philips is a pleasant experience. Thank you to all involved.
Really helpful efficient service. Chosen watch was dispatched very promptly with excellent communication throughout and the price was extremely good and competitive. I could not recommend highly enough. Thank you.
Great item, efficient ordering process and quick delivery. Thank you.
Fantastic Service. The staff are Superb, I have dealt with Karen, Mel and Phil on most occasions and they make you feel special and one of the family. I will never go anywhere else. Very very fair in all my dealings with them. Thank you.
I was very pleased with the efficiency of your service
Guest & Philips is rated 4.76 based on 131 reviews