Guest & Philips Reviews

Read Guest & Philips Reviews

mail@guestandphilips.co.uk

23-25 Saturday Market

Tell us how Guest & Philips made you happy
Got my order but was surprised it wasn't in a box similar to other Heritage pendants with a leaflet describing all the the range
Really helpful efficient service. Chosen watch was dispatched very promptly with excellent communication throughout and the price was extremely good and competitive. I could not recommend highly enough. Thank you.
Great item, efficient ordering process and quick delivery. Thank you.
Fantastic Service. The staff are Superb, I have dealt with Karen, Mel and Phil on most occasions and they make you feel special and one of the family. I will never go anywhere else. Very very fair in all my dealings with them. Thank you.
I was very pleased with the efficiency of your service
Excellent to deal with. The watch I ordered arrived within a couple of days of ordering it online. I would highly recommend purchasing from Guest & Philips.
Thank you Claire for excellent service received my second order all gift wrapped as requested.
I will be recommend to family and friends will continue to look on line at all your fabulous items
Kind regards Angela
Take care
Very excited to have found my Links Effervescence ring on your online site in the correct size. Given the present situation with Links jewellery I was delighted as I’d been looking to replace the same ring which I loved and was finding many places had sold out.
Thankyou for a very smooth and easy transaction given the COVID-19 situation as well. So happy to have my ring again -Will definitely recommend to others.
Excellent service
Excellent service with great product
Extremely straightforward purchase and fast delivery. I’m very happy with the product
I messed up an online order (not realising there were different sizes), but they replaced quickly and without any quibbles. Good communication throughout (despite the lockdown issues). Very pleased, seem like good people to do business with.
Excellent personal service. My order arrived the day after I'd placed the order and b was well packed. Very good discount against the AD's RRP too. I'll be using this dealer again for certain. They couldn't have been more helpful. 👍👍👍
My purchase was posted promptly and my concerns about the correct delivery address were answered immediately, and the address amended. The item was exactly as described and was at an excellent discounted price. Thank you.
efficient service and good sale discount
All the service was excellent.
First time we have used your service, no complaints. Efficient, informative overall very good.
no problems/good chat
Arrived on time and was good value - 10% cheaper than other retailers.
Speedy response and beautifully gift wrapped. I won me brownie points from my wife. Thankyou. Steve. Worcester.
Guest & Philips is rated 4.76 based on 113 reviews