Guest & Philips Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Guest & Philips

mail@guestandphilips.co.uk

23-25 Saturday Market

How would you rate Guest & Philips ?

"The service provided was as good as products received very good.My wife was very pleased with the gift, overall very happy"
"Easy to order items, quick delivery service, and, securely packaged, thank you sincerely, Carole Thompson"
"I purchased some Claudia Bradby duo ear rings for my daughter's birthday and the service was excellent and prices very competitive."
"Quick delivery, excellent price and very pleased with product"
"Ordered something I couldn't find elsewhere which was delivered within 4 days. Glassware well packed. Delighted."
"My original order of earrings had to be returned due to faulty fasteners. These were quickly replaced without any hassle and postage incurred fully reimbursed. Excellent service Mel, thank you."
"Very pleased. Speedy delivery and a great price. Will use again"
"Kept updated every step of my order - very happy with item, cost and service."
"Next day delivery & best price on the web. Will use again."
"Excellent communication , very quick delivery after sourcing an out of stock item for me. Beautifully presented earrings.I highly recommend Guest and Phillips . Unfortunately the Claudia Bradbury earrings bent after first wear. The shaft of the attaching earring is made of very soft silver and bent making it difficult to insert into back of earring. I think earrings of this price should be better quality. I can see these breaking easily. I will contact Claudia Bradly as it is not your fault"
"Efficient and swift service. Item just as described. Thank you."
"I am very pleased with the purchase. Communication was good and quick delivery. Thank you."
"Bad customer service, left store feeling very upset and staff did not care"
"Fantastic service. Beauty earrings"
"I’m really impressed with the way my order was handled and delivered so promptly. I am also very pleased with my bracelet, it is exactly what I was looking for. I will defiantly use you for any other jewellery requirements I may have."
"I had a small problem re the delivery of my purchase - which I had bought from Guest and Philips both due to it being cheapeer than some of their competitors but also because it was from an independent Northern business - and when I rang up to get it resolved, one of the owners explained this was due to teething problems with a new automated softwarre system they had just introduced. My problem was speedily and courteously resolved with a smmall refund being offered and I greatly appreciated the service levels: I hardly ever write customer reviews but I'm delighted to writie this one and would certainly shop again with this company should occasion so arise."
"Very smooth and good service, delivered on time and excellent product."
"Great service, item arrived really quickly. Great price too! Would definitely recommend to friends/family."
"Item arrived promptly and glass I ordered was top quality and well wrapped. Will use your company again."
"Fantastic service, well packaged and speedy delivery. I would recommend anyone to purchse from Guest & Phillips"
Guest & Philips is rated 4.74 based on 66 reviews