Guest & Philips Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Guest & Philips

mail@guestandphilips.co.uk

23-25 Saturday Market

Tell us how Guest & Philips made you happy

"Excellent, prompt attention & delivery."
"My order was dealt with very quickly. It was well packaged and gift wrapped which was a lovely touch as I didn’t request this. I would definitely order from this business again."
"Easy purchase, fast delivery. Lovely product! Thank you :)"
"Happy with service overall and also with item ordered. Would definitely buy from you again."
"Wonderful service from my telephone enquiry to the online purchase and prompt delivery. Thank you so much -"
"Very impressed by G&Ps knowledgeable & courteous response to my enquiry, veryprompt dispatch & delivery."
"I ordered some earrings for my daughter’s birthday and they arrived a couple of days later. I specifically wanted these Jorg Jenson earrings and could not find them in stock on the Jenson website."
"Lovely waterford crystal necklace pendant - She loves it, Nice stone quality"
"Excellent service, ordered watch Sunday evening it arrived Tuesday morning. Very good price also."
"I bought a beautiful Victorian opal and diamond ring . I was very pleased with the price . It finally replaced one that was stolen and I just got the band replaced to fit me ."
"Amazing service! I got a phone call to say my item was not in stock but that it would be ordered direct for me. Recieved my item a couple of days later! Will be recommending to my friends."
"I had a query about one of the items which was dealt with very quickly and efficiently. My order was processed with speed and I was kept informed throughout. Very helpful and friendly staff."
"Very fast delivery"
"Despite an item in the sale being out of stock, Guest & Philips reordered it for me and honoured the sale price. They kept me informed of what was happening. I am very impressed with their helpfulness and professionalism. A big thank you from me. Marion in Colchester, Essex."
"Excellent service. Great product."
"Quality products shown on an easy to use site. Dealt with very swiftly and well packaged."
"I sent a letter of complaint via email on 28.11.18, had no response, sent it again a week later, no response, completed a contact form no response. What do I have to do to get a complaint acknowledged and dealt with?"
"Beautiful earrings, excellent price!"
"Good price, good website, excellent and prompt service. Will use again and would recommend."
"prompt delivery in good condition"
Guest & Philips is rated 4.75 based on 87 reviews