Guest & Philips Reviews

Read Guest & Philips Reviews

mail@guestandphilips.co.uk

23-25 Saturday Market

Tell us how Guest & Philips made you happy
The product was sold for the best price I could find and the dispatch was very prompt, sent by secure post. Very happy with the service and the watch is lovely.
First class service for on line purchase with very prompt delivery and at a very good price.
Lovely Claudia Bradby earrings, good presentation, excellent service, would definitely recommend
Super quality products delivered promptly.
Excellent service. Prompt delivery. Couldn't be happier.
Easy to use website
Great service
Received 1-2 working days
Very good customer service.
I ordered a watch that unfortunately was not in stock .. but the team offered me alternatives and sent me a txt personally to apologise.... now that is service ..
A great range of items available, often when others just didn’t have what I was looking for. Excellent service once ordered, with explanatory emails and quick delivery, as before.
Prompt, professional service. Hassle free and best price. Thanks
Lovely Watch in beautiful case. Great customer service
More than happy with the service from Guest and Philips and am thrilled with my Georg Jensen necklace which was purchased at a very reasonable price from this shop.
Purchased a Georg Jensen bangle I've been after for an excellent price and importantly, arrived swiftly and beautifully packaged. Thank you
I ordered the George Jensen Nellephant key ring it was in the sale so cheaper than the likes of John Lewis. I opted for collection in Pocklington, avoiding postage costs. However as the shop is closed due to lockdown they posted it FOC. Excellent customer service, within 48hrs and the product is nicely boxed and a perfect gift from me to me!
Quick, efficient service and great product - thank you
I ordered a necklace from the Beverley store, I requested to collect from Pocklington but the store is currently closed due to lockdown. A member of staff very kindly dropped the necklace off at our home address on his way home. The necklace is beautiful in silver and white sapphire.

I can highly recommend Guest & Philips for their range of jewellery and also their customer service. We will definitely visit their store when open.
Excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service. Would recommend. Many thanks
Bought an Omega watch on line it was a fantastic price and arrived promptly. Best and Philips were great to deal with and dealt with all my queries patiently. Good people to deal with.
The bracelet was delivered fast and was beautifully boxed.
The price was also fantastic.
I will definitely be returning.
Guest & Philips is rated 4.77 based on 141 reviews