Guest & Philips Reviews

Read Guest & Philips Reviews

mail@guestandphilips.co.uk

23-25 Saturday Market

Tell us how Guest & Philips made you happy
They say they'll match the best price and have certainly done so in a pleasant and helpful manner. Highly recommended.
Received my Seiko watch 26 hours after ordering. It was packaged better than I have ever known from other watch retailers. To top off my satisfaction, the price was 15 per cent cheaper than anyone else. This has been one of my best purchase experiences ever, I am delighted.
Сделала заказ больше 2 суток назад. До сих пор не отправили, на письма не отвечают.
I found Philip extremely helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from this company again!
The product was sold for the best price I could find and the dispatch was very prompt, sent by secure post. Very happy with the service and the watch is lovely.
First class service for on line purchase with very prompt delivery and at a very good price.
Lovely Claudia Bradby earrings, good presentation, excellent service, would definitely recommend
Super quality products delivered promptly.
Excellent service. Prompt delivery. Couldn't be happier.
Easy to use website Great service Received 1-2 working days
Very good customer service.
I ordered a watch that unfortunately was not in stock .. but the team offered me alternatives and sent me a txt personally to apologise.... now that is service ..
A great range of items available, often when others just didn’t have what I was looking for. Excellent service once ordered, with explanatory emails and quick delivery, as before.
Prompt, professional service. Hassle free and best price. Thanks
Lovely Watch in beautiful case. Great customer service
More than happy with the service from Guest and Philips and am thrilled with my Georg Jensen necklace which was purchased at a very reasonable price from this shop.
Purchased a Georg Jensen bangle I've been after for an excellent price and importantly, arrived swiftly and beautifully packaged. Thank you
I ordered the George Jensen Nellephant key ring it was in the sale so cheaper than the likes of John Lewis. I opted for collection in Pocklington, avoiding postage costs. However as the shop is closed due to lockdown they posted it FOC. Excellent customer service, within 48hrs and the product is nicely boxed and a perfect gift from me to me!
Quick, efficient service and great product - thank you
I ordered a necklace from the Beverley store, I requested to collect from Pocklington but the store is currently closed due to lockdown. A member of staff very kindly dropped the necklace off at our home address on his way home. The necklace is beautiful in silver and white sapphire. I can highly recommend Guest & Philips for their range of jewellery and also their customer service. We will definitely visit their store when open.
Guest & Philips is rated 4.76 based on 145 reviews