Guest & Philips Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Guest & Philips

mail@guestandphilips.co.uk

23-25 Saturday Market

Tell us how Guest & Philips made you happy

"Amazing service! I got a phone call to say my item was not in stock but that it would be ordered direct for me. Recieved my item a couple of days later! Will be recommending to my friends."
"I had a query about one of the items which was dealt with very quickly and efficiently. My order was processed with speed and I was kept informed throughout. Very helpful and friendly staff."
"Very fast delivery"
"Despite an item in the sale being out of stock, Guest & Philips reordered it for me and honoured the sale price. They kept me informed of what was happening. I am very impressed with their helpfulness and professionalism. A big thank you from me. Marion in Colchester, Essex."
"Excellent service. Great product."
"Quality products shown on an easy to use site. Dealt with very swiftly and well packaged."
"I sent a letter of complaint via email on 28.11.18, had no response, sent it again a week later, no response, completed a contact form no response. What do I have to do to get a complaint acknowledged and dealt with?"
"Beautiful earrings, excellent price!"
"Good price, good website, excellent and prompt service. Will use again and would recommend."
"prompt delivery in good condition"
"Exelent service, product as expected, highly recommended"
"The service provided was as good as products received very good.My wife was very pleased with the gift, overall very happy"
"Easy to order items, quick delivery service, and, securely packaged, thank you sincerely, Carole Thompson"
"I purchased some Claudia Bradby duo ear rings for my daughter's birthday and the service was excellent and prices very competitive."
"Quick delivery, excellent price and very pleased with product"
"Ordered something I couldn't find elsewhere which was delivered within 4 days. Glassware well packed. Delighted."
"My original order of earrings had to be returned due to faulty fasteners. These were quickly replaced without any hassle and postage incurred fully reimbursed. Excellent service Mel, thank you."
"Very pleased. Speedy delivery and a great price. Will use again"
"Kept updated every step of my order - very happy with item, cost and service."
"Next day delivery & best price on the web. Will use again."
Guest & Philips is rated 4.71 based on 77 reviews