Guest & Philips Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Guest & Philips

mail@guestandphilips.co.uk

23-25 Saturday Market

How would you rate Guest & Philips ?

"Fantastic service, well packaged and speedy delivery. I would recommend anyone to purchse from Guest & Phillips"
"Quick delivery, good transaction. Good selection at good prices."
"Great product and speedy delivery thank you!"
"The gift wrap was a very nice touch it was well presented and the gift itself was perfect"
"An internet purchase from a previously local customer of a truly excellent quality second hand watch Excellent communication and delivery Very many thanks as always Recipient will be delighted"
"Very prompt service and good price"
"Thiscompanyshouldbecommendedfortheirawsomecustomerservice..sohelpfulandpoliteandtheringarrivedwithin2days..thankyou"
"Very good service. Prompt deiivery and good quality jewellery. Will use this service again."
Charlres Martin
"Friendly staff and excellent service."
"Service was excellent and fast. Thank you."
"Delivered swiftly and exactly as ordered"
"Ordered and received within 24hrs, excellent service!!"
"Very fast delivery great gift rap but not yet opened as for Christmas :santa:. Let's hope its the right one :joy:"
"This was my first purchase from Guest and Phillips and I'm really delighted with it, friends have also commented how lovely it is, it arrived promptly, well packaged and I thought very reasonably priced. I will shop with them again, I'm also going to have a piece of jewellery made by them in the new year with gold necklaces etc I no longer wear. Ann"
"Excellent service, also gift wrapping free of charge. Would recommend to friends."
"Excellent customer service would recommend"
"I received the best customer service from this company, absolutely 5 stars. I needed a quickly delivery and my item was sent out the same day. The item was exactly as described. Thank you."
"Great price and good service, would definitely be looking for future purchases."
"Never received a coupon for previous feedback"
"My earrings were delivered very quickly and I'm very happy with them!"
Guest & Philips is rated 4.72 based on 47 reviews