Greenhouse Stores Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Read Greenhouse Stores Reviews

About Greenhouse Stores:

We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Mr M Peacock
Greenhouse Stores 4 star review on 21st March 2020
Sion
More Photos & Videos
I am dismayed at the quality build of the greenhouse I purchased back in the summer. When we have any significant winds the frame distorts so much that the panes of glass pop out of their clips. To date I have replaced 14 panes at a cost of £70 and today another two have been blown out. This is a 10 foot greenhouse and is concreted in the ground but the plinth supplied along the 10 foot side is in two pieces and distorts enough to release the glass, this should be a continuous length and the peg supplied that holds this together is so flimsy it does nothing to strengthen this aspect.

So far I have spent £70 pounds replacing the glass (£5/pane) and today another two have been destroyed.

I have always had greenhouses wherever I have lived but NEVER have I had one where the wind distorts the frame so much that the glass comes out.
Hi,
Thank you for your review.
Please accept our apologies, we have contacted customer services as this is not the normal procedure with breakages/damaged items and they will be contacting you asap to get this rectified.
Still not received my green house after buying in May 2018.
The delivery options are appalling and very few slots offered to customers for the few deliver dates they offer you without any choice whatsoever being given after already having to wait a long time to have the greenhouse manufactured.
Hi,

Delivery on Powder coated Elite greenhouses are 6-8 weeks as stated on our website and also your confirmation email as all Elite greenhouses are built to order.
On the Greenhouse that I bought it was a no clip one, used strips of plastic to hold the panes in ? had to buy clips there was no way that the plastic would fit.
The door is also very flimsy had to rig a door stop to stop it from coming off.
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.67 based on 3,220 reviews