Greenhouse Stores Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Read Greenhouse Stores Reviews

About Greenhouse Stores:

We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 23rd March 2020
Mr M P
Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 18th March 2020
Michael A
Would use this company again. Receiving greenhouse from ordering it was a couple of days. Delivery company was excellent and driver very helpful.
no problems good job thank you
Was kept fully informed of delivery date and time. Arrived as promised. Delivery man was brilliant and as I’m elderly took both my greenhouses up the back garden even though it was not yet light!! I’m very happy with my green houses .
Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 14th December 2019
Delivered on time. The greenhouse is well designed, I erected it on my own and can’t wait until spring arrives to put it to good use.
i was kept informed of the progress by a representative, the transaction was honest and straightforward, the contractor who assembled the unit was also very informative and I felt trustworthy, keeping me informed of a time and date he wold arrive. overall a very positive experience.
Well organised and on time delivery.
Easy to assemble everything went smoothly.drawings for assembly could be improved
Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 7th December 2019
Excellent company. Well informed about their greenhouses and able to offer good advice over the phone. No quibble when I needed to return something I had mis-ordered.
I got my shed very quickly all looks good haven't got it up yet as I need to sort out the base
Very good customer service and good communication between them and the Supplier Halls Greenhouses. I decihded to use a Halls Greenhouse fitter and my greenhouse was re-routed and delivered to him. The final installation went well and I am delighted with the result. Certainly worthwhile buying a quality product and paying to have it installed by an expert in that field.
Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 6th December 2019
Exactly what it says on the tin, excellent quality erected by friendly staff.
Greenhouse fine but assembly instructions are not clear. Had to contact the very friendly and helpful customer service to clarify the instructions.
Great communication, delivered on time. Easy to build. If I was to be picky, exactly the right amount of bolts and I broke one and had to improvise with a different type. Would buy again and spares readily available.
Very pleased with purchase, also found after sales communications easy and helpful.
Quick response to order and prompt replacement of broken in transit pane.
Delivery on time Good product easy to build and good quality i will probs use again Thanks
Absolutely delighted with the greenhouse and the customer service provided. I was kept up to date with my order progress and the gentleman that delivered it was very good putting the parts where I needed them
Good and speedy delivery included in the price. The instructions for the construction are very good, no problem in building the greenhouse myself. It looks good when it's finished. A friend says he wants one too, early next year.
Well impressed within minutes of placing the order they must have been preparing my order. The following day I received an email with a delivery date, which at the time wasn't convenient when I replied. Within the hour I received a phone call and we came to a compromising solution.. I was kept informed right up till 15 minutes before the delivery arrived. The estimated delivery time was 21 days and I received it in 8 days
Great Greenhouse, easy to assemble. A few hiccups with the delivery company but the service sorting this out by the Greenhouse Management was second to none. Other companies could learn a lot from them.
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.67 based on 3,220 reviews