Greenhouse Stores Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Read Greenhouse Stores Reviews

About Greenhouse Stores:

We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Mr M Peacock
Greenhouse Stores 4 star review on 21st March 2020
Sion
More Photos & Videos
Clear description of product, true to item delivered. Good customer service - from order line through delivery, they phoned to arrange delivery and to confirm - driver polite and helpful and prompt. The product was put up by husband and although he struggled at points being on his own, it went together well and looks very good. We ordered one and once erected ordered a second, 6' by 4' in green they are now fully operational. The bonus of the automatic opening window was very welcome. would fully recommend
The assembly instructions could be better - the diagrams could be clearer its difficult to judge which pieces go on top middle or bottom. A few added words of explanation here and there would be helpful eg there is a list of the parts to which the rubber should be fixed it would be helpful to say which pages these appear on saving a lot of referral back and forwards
Good service, great greenhouse highly recommend.....,only downside instructions rubbish.
Item a little difficult to erect due to ambiguity in construction details
I am delighted with my greenhouse,it is exactly what I wanted and was delivered and installed on time as advised. I have only a couple of small gripes, firstly that the white paintwork is in a number of places chipped and damaged down to the bare wood, and stained blue in other places from straps, presumably in transit. I am aware the details state some scuffing may occur and have been given a pot of touch up paint, but did not expect quite the degree of damage. Having paid nearly £300 for a paint job I am disappointed with the amount of damage which has occurred. Also the installers were fast, cheerful and efficient but although they took their plastic rubbish away they did not sweep up the sawdust from the screws inserted during installation. I realise this is a very small thing and it is an outside building, however my husband is a carpenter/joiner who would not dream of leaving dust or mess in a client’s property. These 2 small things just took the shine off my lovely greenhouse slightly, it is alot of money to pay and a shame that for a little more care and diligence it could have been absolutely perfect.
The only thing I found annoying
was the waiting other wise all
was good I have broken 2lots of
glass hope to sort this out
Good value but poor instructions
Good quality product , instructions need to be reviewed.
Open roof window and door worst parts to put together. Window rubber insulation doesn't work as ilustrated. Had to cut into four parts in order for frame to fit. Still trying to figure out fitting the automatic window opener. No window hinges a bad omission on design. Door glass about 4m too wide for top two door nut and bolts to fit. Had to convert one hole into a slot in order to bolt the top door cover together after loosening the self tapping screws to fit the glass panes.
Love the greenhouse although I did find the instructions a little difficult to follow
An inexpensive option for a small garden - instructions aren't particularly clear and 5 panes of glass were broken in transit - but the customer service team were really helpful.
Good quality greenhouse,very well made and lots of spares but as always with self assembly instructions completely baffling take your time to read and understand before assembly.
Its only just been put up, so not sure what it will be like in the long term. Initial thoughts - it looks nice. But one piece of toughened glass disintegrated just by picking it up. So that will be an additional cost. We have a concrete base but the instructions said to build the greenhouse frame on wood (an additional cost) - and that seems weird because wood rots and the aluminium should last for years. So not too happy about that. But we did follow the instructions word for word and so its on concrete with wood around the base. We will have to Cuprinol the treated wood in green now to match the greenhouse, so that's another additional cost. Don't really like having to step over into the greenhouse rather than having it flush to the ground but we did know that was an issue before, however it was the only 12x6 greenhouse in our price range.
Excellent product, looks good and instructions are very clear. Not all parts were delivered, however a telephone call assured us that the missing items would be sent within the week. One week later, another phone call with lots of apologies we did eventually get the missing parts.
Very pleased with delivery of greenhouse. Not sure if instructions to erect it are down to you but they weren't much help!
Brilliant . . Dreams do come true !!
Except ITS NOT THE SIzE YOU THINK IT IS !!! 6x 4 is not 6x4
Make sure you double check the Actual size . . It’s bigger !
The finished greenhouse looks good and is mostly well made.

There was a problem however with fitting the glass below the opening roof windows. If everything is aligned just right (roof square - not even a little bit "parallelogramed") then it is possible to just squeeze these pieces of glass in but they have little/no clearance or room to expand in hot weather. All the other glass has some clearance and room to move a little. I was not happy with this, so bought two new pieces of glass from a local supplier. Perhaps I didn't have to but for what it cost, I was more comfortable doing it this way. Apart from this, everything was OK.
I had the builders put it up. it seems very good. The only thing that was a problem was the automatic window opener. We could not get it to fit. Gave up add used the manual system
Greenhouse Stores 4 star review on 9th June 2019
Hi,
Thank you for your review.
We will get customer services to contact you regarding the automatic roof vent opener.
Green house good but instructions could be more clear
Very good service.