Greenhouse Stores Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Read Greenhouse Stores Reviews

About Greenhouse Stores:

We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 23rd March 2020
Mr M P
Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 18th March 2020
Michael A
Two phases: ordering and delivery, very good. Construction on the day, very friendly and competent. HOWEVER, since then things have gone downhill. We broke three panes of glass while moving them on to the site, and we were assured that these would be replaced. The greenhouse lock was missing, and we were assured this would be replaced within a few days. After the builders had left, we found that they had fitted one pane with a hole in it, the door catch did not work very well, and we had to move the fittings on two windows to get them to close. That was on 29th April. It is now 31st May and nothing has been done. I have phoned you twice: first I was told that all would be replaced in a few days; the second time that the person in charge was out of the office and there was no record of our case, but that we would be contacted. No word since. Nice greenhouse - very pleased with it, but we would like these small items tidied up.
Firstly I would say that everything arrived nicely packaged. However, it was not easy to erect and was a two person job. Your instructions were not easy to follow how the framework went together, but we managed to sort it. Glazing: I cursed myself for not ordering polypropylene glazing. It must have been much easier than glass. The clips holding the glass to the frame are difficult to secure in place and the door needs to be removed from the frame for glazing. Eventually we achieved a good greenhouse lean-to but would hesitate to recommend it to others because of the erecting difficulties. That is a shame because it is a good sturdy construction.
The instructions were a little difficult to follow ,could have done with a few extra bolts and screws as some bolts easily sheared off. Very pleased now it is up,
Very satisfied with greenhouse but found it impossible to erect so I have to engage an erector at great expense as the instructions given were far from clear.
It has taken a while but I have now tackled putting the greenhouse up. The list of parts required for each stage was great however the view of each part and the lack of clear written instruction made the whole project very stressful. Online instructions and pictures were no better.
Whilst the greenhouse is great, the instructions are not. There is a lot of trial and error involved and I had to call the supplier a number of times for advice. To me this is nearly requires pro help. I am reasonably competent at DIY but I had to undo steps and correct things that were not clear several times thorugh out the process. Very time consuming and ineffcient
Purchase and delivery completed satisfactorily.
The greenhouse itself was of good quality,and the ordering process and delivery was fine. The only problem we had was trying to assemble it ourselves. The instruction booklet was confusing in that it didn't clearly say from what aspect you were looking at the greenhouse from ( from inside or outside) Also some of the diagrams were not totally clear. What would have ben helpful would have been some brief written guidance at crucial points and also create a video on line that people could view for extra guidance.
Polycarbonate 8x6 greenhouse. Even with assistance the enclosed instructions were difficult to follow. A time lapse DVD would be an option to include with the A4 booklet. At one stage I even rang seeking the price of professional assistance but was quite curtly informed by the male person who answered my question that the greenhouse I had purchased didn't qualify for help. Two amateur people 6 to 8 hours to erect that greenhouse is a bit ambitious. Six weeks in now and because of the weather conditions I still have the panels to install. My indoor growing season gone now.
The delivery was as promised and the greenhouse arrived in manageable size packages. Be aware, the instructions are awful. It took my wife and I two days to complete and it still isn’t 100%finished. They are vague and difficult to follow. I am an Engineer with 30 years experience, so I know how to follow written instructions.
Quality OK, service & delivery good. On the downside, spares & accessories seem exorbitant for what they are, e.g. shelving as part of greenhouse deal = £24, shelving on its own = £39 ! Would like to have given "good" or even "very good" rating, but because of very high accessory prices can only give "Acceptable"
Good value for money once put together but that was a massive job! The instructions are all pictures, nothing written. The instructions refer to numbers on the parts but only the main uprights have numbers on them. Took a professional 4 hours and a lot of swearing!
Responded quickly with information on money and contact with Swallow
Finished article good once assembled however the instructions could be better by more explanatory drawings and less written text.
quite good for what it is
Easy to order and prompt delivery. I would have given a better rating but there were issues with some of the aluminium components having abrasion marks and also the door handles did not fit together correctly and I had to re-tap the threads. In addition and to make manual handling easier, the glass pack should have been supplied in two separate pallets.
The greenhouse is wonderful. However the instructions to put it together are really bad.
Great once put together but instructions are dreadful.
i am happy with my greenhouse and am now building it now the weather allows I am however disapointed that there is no down pipes included why is this surely a 10ft greenhouse should have two as standard ishall check other suppliers and "bodge something up WHAT A SHAME TO SPOIL THE SHIP FOR HANDFUL OF STRAW
Hi Tony, Thank you for your feedback. The only Manufacturer that we sell where the downpipes are standard are the Eden range I'm afraid. The downpipes are in the options for all of the other brands of greenhouses that we do and we clearly state the standard features of every greenhouse on our site in orange next to the main image. Hopefully we have cleared this up for you, The Greenhouse Stores team.
Greenhouse delivered on time Driver was very polite and cheerful ,,,happy with the greenhouse quality ,,however Instructions were hard to follow and not clear , got some componant round the wrong way ,,took a while to put right,,,instructions need amending and made more clearer to follow and were confusing,,,a vidio would have been better,,
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.67 based on 3,220 reviews