GoPromotional Products ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend GoPromotional Products ltd
Read GoPromotional Products ltd Reviews

About GoPromotional Products ltd:

GoPromotional is an international based supplier of printed promotional products, providing businesses of all sizes with high quality branded giveaways to enable them to promote their brands.

sales@gopromotional.co.uk

GoPromotional Products ltd 5 star review on 22nd November 2019
Becky From Crosswater
GoPromotional Products ltd 5 star review on 22nd November 2019
Becky From Crosswater
The notebooks arrived a day early, and they look great. I wanted to thank you (George Tyas) for the fast turnaround, your great communication and fab product. I’m sure we will be coming to you with other requirements in the future.
From the minute George contacted me regarding our needs for promotional products he could not have been more helpful. His customer service has been exceptional and although you were not the cheapest supplier, one of the reasons I decided to go ahead with our order was because of George. Thank you for all your help :) We will definitely be purchasing from you in the future.
Sadly my experience was very different to the views experienced here. Problems started once we had placed the order and paid. A few days before order due to be delivered we were told that an item we ordered was not available so there would be a delay. From then on in I could not get anyone to provide information on where or order was or when it would be delivered. Original delivery day 31 March, next delivery date 'mid' april (no specific date could be provided), then I was told it was shipped but they could not/would not provide shipping or tracking information. Multiple emails and phone calls later (phones are often not answered and when they are it is by a different person because last person i spoke to had apparently left!). I was told shipping instructions would be sent - they weren't, I was told a date for delivery would be confirmed - it wasn't, i was told order had been shipped - it wasn't. I was told the MD would call me and sort it out - they didn't, I was promised a refund and after 2-3 more weeks, multiple emails and several phone calls on my part i eventually got a refund yesterday. No apology, no compensation, no nothing. So items we needed for our business at the end of March have to now be sourced from somewhere else. The lack of phones being answered, staff turnover and not getting any products I honestly believed the business was in trouble
Great products and great communication during my order. Would use again.
Very good service and products. They worked with me until we got the branding design just right. Thanks.
GoPromotional has a very good range of products and we have used them a few times for items such as pens and bags. It didn't take long to order and deliver - however, I did find that you need to really check the details as in the one order they had put an incorrect delivery address and colour number. It was relatively quick to sort out but you really do expect a business to pay attention to detail when you have provided them with this information already.
We ordered goods in February to be delivered in March and they have not arrived. Numerous attempts to contact the company by phone and email have failed. We have had no response for goods we have paid for.
Super adaptable - what I wanted wasn't listed as being available, but they came back to me with the news that they were able to print my logo on the bags I wanted in full colour. Reasonably priced, and a brilliant product, which is going down very well with parents and children!
Very helpful customer service , good product and delivered reasonably quickly
Great Service! Very happy with the good quality product and the friendly service.
Very helpful, good response and quality products. I would use again.
I chopped and changed my request for quotes and George T never seemed to get cross, he was so accommodating, we are a small charity and they did everything to fit with our needs we are still waiting for one product but we love our badges, really professional. We will be using the company again
Great service
Customer service was highly efficient. Great working with Go Promotional and I would recommend their services to others.
Just received my promotional items, of which I am delighted with. I had dealings with George, who was friendly, efficient and professional. I will be certainly using this company again in the future.
I ordered 250 branded water bottles from GoPromotional. They had a fantastic delivery service and great product. George was incredibly helpful in creating a design which met requirements.
The communication was pretty good and the company quickly sorted out our needs. The quote however, didn't include delivery costs and this when it was added was a huge amount more than we had expected and added a lot to our costs. Can't comment on delivery as we are still waiting for this.
George was a very accomodating account manager, offering solutions when stock was out, and checking in for updates on how our products were.
Great service, efficient, communicative, helpful. Great price for the service offered. Delivery exactly as planned.
Danny Simmons was very helpful and the product arrived on time. Thanks
GoPromotional Products ltd is rated 4.72 based on 1,733 reviews