Glotech Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Glotech

About Glotech: Trading for over 40 years, Glotech sell all the latest kitchen appliances from the leading brands. With two high street appliance showrooms we take pride in our customer service.

Glotech also design and install fantastic kitchens and we have completed over 500 kitchen installs.

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.

We can be contacted by calling 0330 024 9093 or leaving a message on our website http://www.glotech.co.uk/contact/

customers@glotech.co.uk

Unit 2,
Soothouse Spring,
St Albans,
Hertfordshire,
AL3 6PF

M K Boston
Verified Buyer
"Easy ordering, prompt delivery, with installation carried out to fit with holiday arrangements. Installation problem free. Will happily recommend company for excellent, seamless process."
"Very professional operation ."
Mrs C Chalkley
Verified Buyer
"Did what they promised."
Mrs H Searby
Verified Buyer
"Peter really took the time to explain all the options - lots of advice. All in all very helpful!"
M (Mach Services)
Verified Reviewer
"The service is excellent. Peter who I always deal with is very helpful. It makes my working situation easier and I keep my customers happy and recommend me to their friends and family. The wheel is turning and gives me the pleasure to come back"
"Excellent service from Peter & Barry in the Finchley dept, I ordered my dishwasher on Monday and it was delivered, installed and the old disposed the very next day. Even the delivery team were so helpful. Can’t ask for a better service. Thank you"
"co-operative and adaptable"
"Very nice and competent delivery men."
"Excellent service, helpful and friendly."
M S Minter
Verified Buyer
"I received helpful service from Barry at North Finchley. He advised me on which makes to go for and pointed out things I hadn't thought of"
"Helpful prompt response to queries, competitive prices, fast & very efficient delivery."
Mrs H Lewis
"prompt and efficient"
"Great. SerVlce"
"Good professional service from sales through to installation."
"Excellent service. Phoned before delivery and came on time. Took away all packaging. Very pleasant delivery men."
"Helpful staff. Efficient delivery. Would definitely buy from Glotech again."
"very helpful and quick service."
Mrs C Duran
Verified Buyer
"Took the time on the phone to find a fridge that would fit, with spec required. Delivery efficient."
Mrs J Staunton
"Very happy"
"Always responsive and timely on delivery"
Glotech is rated 4.70 based on 196 reviews