Glotech Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glotech
Own Driver, Courier
Read Glotech Reviews

About Glotech:

Trading for over 40 years, Glotech sell all the latest kitchen appliances from the leading brands. With two high street appliance showrooms we take pride in our customer service.

Glotech also design and install fantastic kitchens and we have completed over 500 kitchen installs.

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.

We can be contacted by calling 0330 024 9093 or leaving a message on our website http://www.glotech.co.uk/contact/

customers@glotech.co.uk

Unit 2,
Soothouse Spring,
St Albans,
Hertfordshire,
AL3 6PF

Very helpful staff helped us choose kitchen appliances to suit our budget and sourcing everything through the chaos caused by the pandemic.
A bit of a delay in confirming order acceptance and then delivery company turned up a week before the agreed date! The latter was not Glotech’s fault. Delighted with product.
Very happy with purchase, exactly as described.
simple to order and had the item we needed
Very efficient service. Excellent communication from Beth when we had to modify our order.
Although the item took a little longer to arrive in this world of expectations of next day delivery, I was able to plan the delivery to suit my needs. The delivery crew was excellent contacting me and bringing the item into my home (as well as offering installation). The delivery crew also took care to maintain social distance and wear facemasks.
Excellent helpful and prompt service 😊
From order to delivery everything went smoothly. Would recommend Glotech
Glotech offers an excellent and efficient service, providing details of domestic machines, competitively priced and often in stock so you can arrange delivery swiftly. This all happened with my recent experience and I have been a customer for over 20 years.
Quick and efficient. I’m yet to use the product as my kitchen is just being fitted but looks great! Thanks
First time purchasing from this company. Microwave delivered efficiently and well packaged. Would recommend this company and will purchase from them again in the future.
Package arrived quickly and well protected. First time using Glotech and I’d use again.
Friendly and helpful service. And prompt delivery
Excellent service
Excellent service from Barry.
Easy to deal with. Helpful staff. Good selection to chose from. Would use again
Good price, quick delivery.
Excellent communication and very fast delivery. Very impressed. Thank you!
Cooker hood arrived on 6 May and is as described. Unfortunately the filters still haven't appeared despite chasing up with customer services twice. Awaiting a reply from the courier is simply not good enough.
Great company and service. Ordered my appliance, chose my preferred delivery date and was delivered right on time with email updates and phone call prior to arrival. Price was great too, cheapest anywhere on the internet. Would definitely use again 🌟
Glotech is rated 4.72 based on 283 reviews