Glotech Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Glotech

About Glotech: Trading for over 40 years, Glotech sell all the latest kitchen appliances from the leading brands. With two high street appliance showrooms we take pride in our customer service.

Glotech also design and install fantastic kitchens and we have completed over 500 kitchen installs.

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.

We can be contacted by calling 0330 024 9093 or leaving a message on our website http://www.glotech.co.uk/contact/

customers@glotech.co.uk

Unit 2,
Soothouse Spring,
St Albans,
Hertfordshire,
AL3 6PF

"Cheapest on net , very efficient sales person who was prompt and polite also followed up with a follow up call , very very happy thank you ."
Posted 1 hour ago
Mrs M Reilly
"Very helpful."
"Easy purchase, ordered online and cooker hood delivered the next day. Good price and quick delivery and we now have a lovely hood in our kitchen."
Mrs G Garrett
Verified Buyer
"not delivered on the day arranged"
Mr Brennan
"Good service"
"My old washing machine gave up the ghost after 10 years hard labour. Whilst it was still smoking - I called Glotech in panic and was given great service over the phone with new machine ordered in minutes. Two days later at my convenience, my shiny new machine was delivered and fitted by 2 very kind gentlemen and within a short space of time, was whirring away. Great service which is why I use Glotech repeatedly. Thank you."
Mr I Roberts
Verified Buyer
"A call to let me know the delivery date after I placed the order"
"Great service and advice given. Competitively priced."
Mrs D Marber
Verified Buyer
"Barry was great And the guys that installed were equally as helpful and efficient. Thank you"
"lovely people to deal with. bought a cooker hood and they were very helpful with ducting required."
Mrs N Cowap
Verified Buyer
"Helpful advice and fast efficient service."
Mrs R Desouza
"Completed work on tome"
"It was a pleasure to do business with a company that prides itself on courteous, efficient customer service. The new appliance was ordered in a quick time frame and delivery & installation were completed with ease and efficiency. I always recommend Glotech if I can and buy all my appliances from them. Kind regards, SA"
Miss P Rutter
Verified Buyer
"I called for a price on a washing machine and a good price was offered. Within 2 days the new machine was fitted and in place. Prompt, efficient service. Penny Rutter"
Mr R Welch
Verified Buyer
"Expert help great service delivered and installed much as you said person who answered knew what was going on fair price Rex"
Mr J Webber
Verified Buyer
"The installation team were very good. Experience slightly let down by being forgotten after having my old machine tested and ordering a replacement"
Mr R Patel
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for the quick delivery of the cooker hood. Much appreciated. Price was fantastic too."
P Twin Systems
Verified Buyer
"First appliance was faulty but replaced unit which has worked fine."
Mr P Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Good experience and lovely people to deal with. Lady on phone helped me purchase a cooker."
"Very uncomplicated to order and quick to fit"
Glotech is rated 4.68 based on 173 reviews