Gerber-store.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Gerber-store.co.uk

How would you rate Gerber-store.co.uk ?

"I'm delighted, an excellent service"
"easy to navigate web site and quick delivery"
"First delivery was lost in the post. One email and they sorted it out immediately, got the product within 2 days. Product well wrapped and spot on. Good company."
"Came really fast, staff were supportive. I recommend this company."
"EXCELLENT PROFESSIONAL SERVICE PERTAINING TO AN EXCELLENT PROFESSIONAL PRODUCT"
"Very happy with this item, it is perfect for what I want to use I this item for, especially as the main part being the scissors, one negative is, although this does not bother me is, on a video review that I watched before I purchased this item is, when you open this apart to access the scissors, the two edges scrape together, causing un nessaceray damag, but as I have already said I still like this item, and iy is perfect for my use."
"Found the online ordering straight forward and goods arrived quickly."
"Very sharp"
"Great little pocket knife. Looks like it will give me years of service. With no parts looking like they’ll detach unlike other products I’ve had over the years."
"Having used Gerbers for many years (I got eight stitches from one - pilot error), and managed to lose my newest so ordered and super-duper new one from Gerber store. Immensely impressed with the service, the knife, and the engraving. Well done!"
"Stunningly fast efficient service, nice touch with the additional knife sharpener included. Sensible packaging. Volunteer for Search and Rescue, so have to buy all our own kit-this is one quality item I haven't minded buying-paradoxically, just hope I don't have to use it too many times!"
"Great little compact knive"
"Top level of communication and exelent delivery"
"Quick service, no problems"
"great choice of original gerber products fast delivery"
"order processed quickly, knife as expected, shouldn't have ;lost last one thanks"
"Very friendly staff, excellent communication, and a first-class service!"
"very solid, very sharp, very compact"
"Brilliant quality and prompt delivery. Would definitely recommend."
"i am delighted with the products i purchased from you ,they are quality and the service was quick and efficient thank you"
Gerber-store.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 475 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!