Gerber-store.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Gerber-store.co.uk

How would you rate Gerber-store.co.uk?

Alex J Galbraith
"Excellent service, very prompt delivery even though I had the item personalised. Product is superb quality and extremely useful."
Simeon Pearce-Storm
Verified Buyer
"Slightly sceptical to start as this is an endorsed product but having used it, a good knife. Sheath is great & tidy, sitting well on the hip. Knife is well balanced, ergonomic & importantly tactile, it feels right to use. Am looking forward to using it on camp. Overall, a high quality product & I love being able to have my name engraved on it."
Tony Langley
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and prompt delivery."
"Gerber is my go to brand for all outdoors adventure equipment and the online store is easy and quick to use"
Ian Turnbull
Verified Buyer
"Very fast delivery from when the order was placed. Had 1 knife engraved which I ordered separately and it still arrived on the same day as my other order. Engraving was beautifully done. Very quick and professional service."
Paul Connor
Verified Buyer
"I purchased a knife for my Fiancee for her birthday - well a multi-tool which also came with a small lock knife as a free extra. I had this personalised which looked great. It was expertly done (engraved blade) and shipped within a very fast period. Very impressed wit the service and delivery. I would recommend Gerber most definitely."
Jonathan Hughes
Verified Buyer
"Fucking amazing love it and want more stuff . Thankyou for great product"
Adrian Davis
Verified Buyer
"Best price and range for Gerber multi tools"
"Product arrived quickly and as described."
David James
Verified Buyer
"Nothing everything was good it should be 5 star"
Adele Smith
Verified Buyer
"I ordered my boyfriend a Gerber multi tool and knife set, had them personalised, he was over the moon with them! Would definitely recommend shopping here. Great customer service also, thanks to a lovely member of staff who made sure I got the delivery in time for his birthday. Thank you!"
"Prompt delivery good product"
James Gant
Verified Buyer
"Nice easy Site to use, plenty of information about the products and nice clear photos, the check out also nice and easy with plenty of postal choices and ways of paying, all in all great site, I would recommend to friends"
Sam Jackman
Verified Buyer
"Provided everything I asked for"
"Very quick delivery of a high quality product. This little knife is well made and will be useful to have around. The quality of the laser engraving on the blade is exceptional to. I’m also ordering a couple of similar knives of this size, for mates, engraved as small gifts. I’ll also be ordering the bigger version of the same design. All in all 10 out of 10."
"Quick and easy Web site. I will be checking in for new parts for my collection"
"Fantastic product, great service!"
Marcelo Arias
Verified Buyer
"Very fast delivery! Great service and very pleased with my item. Positive all round :)"
"Arrived quickly and looks excellent quality"
"Delivery was prompt and engraving was of high quality"
Gerber-store.co.uk is rated 4.83 based on 410 reviews