Gerber-store.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Gerber-store.co.uk

Tell us how Gerber-store.co.uk made you happy

Dr. Stephen Wright
"This is a great place to get quality tools that get the job done. I am very pleased with everything I have bought from here. Thanks Gerber."
Adele Smith
"I ordered my boyfriend a Gerber multi tool and knife set, had them personalised, he was over the moon with them! Would definitely recommend shopping here. Great customer service also, thanks to a lovely member of staff who made sure I got the delivery in time for his birthday. Thank you!"
David Nock
"Perfect service... recommended.."
"Fast delivery,video of product vert help full"
"Basic tool for work for Opening boxes"
"Absolutely love this, really well built and keeps a good edge"
"Ordered,paid,delivered,used,sharp transaction,Sharp Knife !! 'Nuff Said. John O."
"Had what I wanted more cheaply than I expected. Sent it quickly. Huzzah!"
"Ease of use and value for money."
"It was easy to find just what i needed great service item came before the date in great condition and just what i orded am well pleased with my purchase would happaliy recomend to anyone.thank you Gerber store.co.uk gary."
"A good website. Easy to search for your item with good descriptions and plenty of payment options. Have used both the Gerber and Victorinox site. Very pleased with both my purchases with excellent delivery."
"I Bought Two Replacement Pouches For My MP600 Thay Wear Both Grate And The Fit Was Grate All In All Grate Prooduct."
"Highly recommended A+++"
"fantastic service very fast and very professional."
"Quick and easy purchase process having previously owned Gerber products while in the forces I knew the quality and durability of them which just made it easier in my choice to buy from Gerber"
"Great service and the confidence to know it has official Gerber back up ! Great price for the lazer personalisation too !"
"Leather pouch for 600 series multi-tool. Superb quality and next day delivery. Well done."
"Great friendly service"
"Great service .. will definitely order again ..highly recommend 👍"
"Overall service was very good. Knife is excellent however, I asked for my name to be engraved on to the blade sadly this didn’t happen. I spent time checking what font I wanted but this didn’t happen 😡"
Dear Roger,
Ive looked on your order and the engraving doesnt seem to have been applied to the order. If you'd like you can send in and we'd be happy to engrave the product for you?
Many thanks
Matt
"Amazing knife and a beautiful sheath. The engraving is a nice personal touch. Can see it being with me for time. Super fast delivery and great service."
"Very good delivery prompt and on time would recommend cheers George"
"Very pleased indeed excellent service."
Gerber-store.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 557 reviews