Gerber-store.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Gerber-store.co.uk

Tell us how Gerber-store.co.uk made you happy

"Good fast delivery time"
"Good products and good delivery but sadly the Farrar & Tanner 5” nylon pouch isn’t that great for a mp600 multi tool as it’s too tight and doesn’t fully sit in the pouch so it closes properly"
"Excellent service"
"Greatly service"
"Good service and fast delivery. Free oil and sharpening stone was a nice extra. My only criticism is the Gerber mp600 bladeless pictured on the site differed from the item received. The picture needs to be updated."
"Awesome tool all you need is a gerber, the staff were very helpful and it arrived right on time. I tried ordering same tool on amazon but was a waste of time as they could not deliver in Uk due to age verification requirements I would strongly recommend gerber to anyone and everyone! Thank you."
"Item arrived very quickly and was as expected. Very good service. Would recommend and will use again."
"Highly recommend"
"Really pleased with my Gerber multitool. Arrived really quickly, great quality and engraved superbly."
"Easy to navigate and search for the right product. Good selection of product and professional design. Product it's self is extremely good and I will recommend to everyone."
"I bought the ultimate pro fixed knife with engraving for wild camping and it’s great. It arrived super quick, the engraving is very neat and the knife performs really well. It will split wood, you can start a fire with it (it has a fire steel), it has a field sharpener and it has a loop on the holder to keep it attached to your belt. There are many knives out there, but this is the only knife you’ll ever need."
"Big fan of Bear Grylls, been wanting to own his ultimate survival knife and so I bought it recently form Gerber online store. The whole experience from purchasing and receiving the item was very smooth in fact I was pleasantly surprised by the efficiency of their service. Received the knife via postage in 3 days from the date of purchase. The knife was engraved neatly and quality is par excellent. I will make my second purchase very soon!"
"Excellent service, my order arrived the next day. laser engrave is brilliant too. Thank you very much"
"Absolutely fantastic service from order to delivery. Item arrived 2 days after ordering and that was getting it engraved as well. Highly recommended."
"My order arrived sooner than the projected ETA - so that was nice! Having had a Gerber Gator before (with a rubber(?) handle), the paraframe version was just as tactile, easy to use with the easy-open blade."
"Excellent service and always a top notch product"
"Perfect from start to finish with the quickest delivery ever 👌"
"Easy to order item . Item arrived quickly . Good communication"
"Everything came ok, but the torch doesn’t work"
Hi Andrew,

I am sorry to hear the torch isn't working.
We have a free returns service, if you send it back to us, we will send you a replacement.

Kind Regards,

Sabina
"Purchased the Gerber Bear Grylls ultimate pro sheath knife. Read lots of reviews before buying which said it was a good quality knife! On receiving the knife I can honestly say I was not disappointed. You can feel the quality and the changes Made from the previous model has made the world of difference. Only one gripe; the fire starter is very difficult to take out, but other than that it’s well worth the money. Thanks Bear and Gerber!! Noel....Solihull West Midlands"
Gerber-store.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 510 reviews