Gerber-store.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gerber-store.co.uk

Tell us how Gerber-store.co.uk made you happy
Great service and tool
Ordered a cross river engraved as a Christmas present. Ordering was easy and delivery quick and on time as always. Even received a gift of a free sharpening stone! Thanks Gerber-Store for a great service!
A lovely to hold, well balanced quality built knife well happy with my purchase
Gerber-store.co.uk 5 star review on 15th November 2021 Gerber-store.co.uk 5 star review on 15th November 2021
Quick service but the item is a Christmas gift so I cannot comment on its quality at present.🙂
good service
Item arrived on time good communication and a nice product .works well nice touch with sharpening stone.
A great level of service and a great product, what more can you ask for!
Gerber-store.co.uk 5 star review on 19th October 2021
Great product at a sensible price. Fast delivery . Excellent service
Excellent service my knife hadn't been delivered so I emailed explaining this they hadn't heard anything from courier either so they sent me another 24 hour delivery received it very next day brilliant
Great service. Kept me informed about delivery, product arrived promptly.
Clear communication from the store. Beautiful item with no defects. Laser engraving looked good. A great gift that put a smile on the receiver's face.
Excellent Service. knife is great
Order was lost but one email to inquire, customer service had a replacement expressed sent to me in 24 hrs...... Thats customer service in my eyes.
The Gerber brand speaks for itself in terms of product quality. I’ve had one for decades. Great customer service for the personalised engraved options on the two occasions I’ve bought from them. First time was just two days before Christmas but they did the engraving and shipped within a couple of hours, arriving the next morning. The second purchase had more lead time for a 30th birthday but special requests (I wanted more characters engraved than provided as standard) and these were all dealt with over the phone in a very personal service. Again completed and shipped within a day. Makes for a very special present that should last for ever.
Prompt delivery of quality item
Awesome wee bit of kit. I had the original nilon pouch for 2 years and the velcro faded on it, so thought I'd try the hard pouch. It holds the suspension really well, on a belt or just straight on my jeans. Well worth the purchase.
Gerber-store.co.uk 5 star review on 22nd September 2021
Easy to compare and find what you're looking for.
Wow this is 1 serious piece of kit , extremely well made and we'll worth every penny , it's Gerber for me all the way from now on . 10/10
Purchased a prybrid from site not knowing what too expect I'm now finding I grab that before my multitool for most of my duties.
Fabulous website, products and service. My order arrived within 5 days and was exactly as described. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this great service. Thank you 11/10
Gerber-store.co.uk is rated 4.81 based on 712 reviews