Gerber-store.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gerber-store.co.uk

Tell us how Gerber-store.co.uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Gerber-store.co.uk 5 star review on 22nd June 2018
david nock
Gerber-store.co.uk 5 star review on 11th January 2017
Darren keenan
More Photos & Videos
Nice and easy hassle free purchase, and fast delivery, good quality product too, very happy

Thanks
I love it, is very useful in forest.
Good service!
if i have one criticism, it would be that, the knives I purchased are dramatically smaller than what was pictured
Good service and great customer dialogue. They contacted me about age restrictions and once clears up everything was on route same day.
Gerber armbar cork. Nice design . The leverage arm is excellent. However the scissors were awful. The grind on the blades looked like they'd been done by a monkey. Fortunately I managed to sort them out and they are a lot smoother. I had the knife blade engraved and it looks superb. Good service from Gerber store.
Quick and simple online shopping experience, great product, thank you.
Ordered items 28th april paid for express delivery ..17days later still no items ..apparently royal mails fault ...no tracking details sent ..
Wont be using again 👎
I have looking for a small good quality compact knife to add to my EDC .
The Gerber store provided me with that tool ( Gerber BG Compact multi tool ).
Despite the current issues associated with the Corona virus I received the item very quickly and communication from the store was frequent.
I would highly recommend them
Prompt service. Thank you very much.
Arrived quickly, well packaged, good service. I would definitely use again. I've been using my pry bird X everyday & really happy with it. Exceeded my expectations.
Brilliant service, and a great useful tool. A value based price point.
Steps were taken to ensure that I was over 18 and identified, rapid delivery of well-made multi-tool .
Fantastic service! Fast, secure shipping and lovely personalisation. Fantastic range to find your perfect multi tool. Top notch! I would highly recommend this store and it’s team! Thank you!
Buy with confidence, great products service and delivery. Bought again from them the day after I received my knife. Will definitely shop there again.
Excellent service and product
Wanted a quality multi-tool after buying cheaper, inferior products that just didn’t work. Ordered a Suspension NXT and a Paraframe II folding knife. Impressed with the quality, I am sure these will last for many years .
excellent quality item, with fast delivery
Excellent service prompt and fast delivery. Excellent communication. Would highly recommend.
Came very quickly and they seem like high quality gear at first glance although i haven't yet tested them out...
Gerber-store.co.uk is rated 4.80 based on 593 reviews