Gerber-store.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gerber-store.co.uk

Tell us how Gerber-store.co.uk made you happy
Excellent pocket knives, blades are razor sharp and hold that edge well! Nice to have the blade engraved to pass down the family.
Awesome kit worth the money
Excellent first class product and service from Gerber.
My order was dealt with very efficiently with prompt delivery. I would certainly buy from Gerber again.
Prompt service and I'm very happy with the centre drive +, it fixes the few bits I wasn't too enamoured with on the original. I've used it to repair a couple of lifts when I've left my tools in the van. I carry my cd+ and an olight warrior torch, tool kit on my hip!
Very pleased with the service, quick
Efficient ordering and delivery
I bought an Armbar (nice!). It was cheaper here and I got a free whetstone. Top...
plus it arrived lickety split. So... good eh!
Really pleased with the multitool I purchased for my son. Came with pouch, sharpening stone and oil. Engraving was a nice touch too as it was a gift for my son who is hoping to join the navy. Really good quality.
Delighted with the speedy service offered from the website which was easy to navigate. When I phoned to query stock I was dealt with satisfactorily.
Great customer service, fast delivery, 5* would recommended.
Bought this 1 as a present, as I have 1 and it's really handy decent tool and good quality
Great service thanks, we bought it for a Christmas present.
Item delivered quickly, when they said.
Great tools, I've had mine for years and just ordered another for a family members birthday. The engraving option is a nice touch. Pricey but you get what you pay for, great quality and service.
Good deal and service. Many thanks.
Good product and fast delivery.
Very quick delivery and knife is excellent.
Customer service 5*
Product Quality 5*
I bought this for a friend and he's chuffed to bits with it! Never actually owned a gerber knife but will be buying myself one now.
I put the wrong address and they kindly resent it to my new address after I emailed chasing the package, no questions.
i bought the prybid to go with my gerber sport folder they are a bit more expensive than normal stanley type knives but way better they have a solid feel to them a lot neater no bulk in your pocket and you cannot open a paint tin with a stanley knife its a great extra to my tool box
Knife I got came blunt