Gerber-store.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Gerber-store.co.uk

How would you rate Gerber-store.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Delivery was prompt and engraving was of high quality"
Nolan Maxwell
Verified Buyer
"Really happy with how fast my parcel got to me thankyou very much"
DIANE ELSE
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was exceptional, excellent customer service."
Zulfiquar Ahmed
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with the product and service. Thanks"
Sheila Richards
Verified Buyer
"great staff, easy to order what I wanted and to collect it at convenient time"
"Superb UK service, very friendly and helpful customer services. Ordered an engraved knife and it arrived 24 hours later . Would buy from them again and recommend them to friends and family . Outstanding ! Thank you"
Martin Cormack
Verified Buyer
"Knife is perfect in all aspects. The only slight issue I have is with the whistle attached to the knife- unless I’m just one of a few , i found it got in the way ALL THE TIME is used the knife. It continually was an annoyance when using and , numerous times, I nearly smashed it when using the pommel as a hammer. I simply attached it to the fire-starter ( or could use the knife sheath) and it instantly transformed the knife , but maybe that was just me . Sheath and knife have very solid feel and fire-starter incredibly easy to use."
"Arrived as planned and looks like it's in good shape. Just a shame that the laser etching could only go on the in built saw and not on the axe head itself somewhere, as I bought it for "Ye Olde Battleaxe" herself."
"Excellent store, has everything and no nonsense or fuss. Great store well recommended"
Mark Iglesias
Verified Buyer
"very good communication ,item as described ,happy customer"
Iestyn Evans
Verified Buyer
"The delivery was good but the quality of the penknife I bought is poor. The metal on the scissors is too thick to be useful for anything and when you open the penknife up completely to use the pliers, the handles rub against one another which both removes the black paint coating and ends up actually sharpening one of the corners of the handle."
Philip Durham
Verified Buyer
"Always great reliable products and aftersales care ."
Jason Wootton
Verified Buyer
"superb great quality fast delivery would recommend"
Phil Grizzell
Verified Buyer
"Item better than described, works perfect and very fast delivery. 100% Recommended :-)"
"Fast service and knife delivered well packaged. Great knife & exactly what I expected."
Arne Carstens
Verified Buyer
"What a good lightweight knife!my work requiem to carry a knife all day,I barely notice it being so lightweight.very quick dispatch aswell!!"
Ramona Crouth
Verified Buyer
"Good service Good product"
Garry WILLIAMS
Verified Buyer
"Faster dilivery may be nx day"
Teresa Gledhill
Verified Buyer
"They Kept me well up-to-date on processing and posting my order and I was surprised on how fast my order arrived and well packed the product was of outstanding quality and yes I would definitely shop here again"
Simon Wallhead