Gerber-store.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Gerber-store.co.uk

How would you rate Gerber-store.co.uk ?

Jason Hill
Verified Buyer
"Purchased the Gerber 600 Bladeless multitool for use with may daysack and wanting to remain UK legal carry. I consider the Leatherman Rebar Knifeless too, but it was £30 more expensive and had a serrated saw blade which may be correctly interpreted as an edged blade. Excellent delivery times and pricing from Gerber-Store."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Easy site to use. Clear description... and prompt delivery."
"Fast service, well packed and a good tool at a good price."
Joseph Clarkson
Verified Buyer
"The Gerber Hinderer Rescue Knife with engraving was purchased for me by my wife and daughters as a birthday present. Absolutely perfect. The engraving looks stunning and the knife is a firefighters perfect accompaniment. Thank you Gerber. (On-Call Firefighter)"
"Very good service"
Hannah Lorrimer
Verified Buyer
"Easy website, brilliant products, love the engraving option, quick delivery.... what else do you need :)"
Richard Evans
Verified Buyer
"I lost my Leatherman which was with me all the time I was in the ambulance service. Some 20 yrs. I decided to change to a Gerber mp800. I am thankful for the change. It was delivered with speed."
"I ordered a leather pouch for my MP600, the price was good it arrived quickly and the quality is great, very happy customer."
"good choice and quickly delivered"
ALEX THREADGOLD
Verified Buyer
"Quality of the axe case was poor blade In axe feels cheap Ehat happed to you ?"
Alan Dunsmore
Verified Buyer
"Delighted with my axe,well worth the money 👍"
Ryan Dykes
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality really happy with my purchase would happily recommend to any one"
Stuart Arrowsmith
Verified Buyer
"You had the exact item that I wanted to purchase at a great price"
Roman Sznober
Verified Buyer
"Very well laid out pages with excellent images, these made visual inspection of the products easy, and the rapid response and refresh times made comparisons easy too. All this helped in making my selection a very pleasant experience. When my Vital Folding Knife arrived I was impressed by its' design and ergonomic features. The quick-release mechanism enables me change blades rapidly during autopsies and is an advance over blade changing on conventional scalpels, in addition to being much safer. I can say I am very satisfied with my purchase."
"Hassle free and secure ordering and super fast shipping to boot. Thank you."
Inessa Harrison
Verified Buyer
"Great product and fast delivery"
Jason Norwood
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery time and a very good quality product"
"Item dispatched on time, delivered on time, quality piece of kit."
Jindrich Rysavy
"Quickly sent and top condition of parcel."
Christopher Christofi
Verified Buyer
"Your store was spot on with delivery and the quality of item, I will be dealing with you again . Kind regards Chris"
Gerber-store.co.uk is rated 4.83 based on 432 reviews