Gerber-store.co.uk Reviews

4.8
Based on 758 reviews
Read Gerber-store.co.uk Reviews

sales@gerber-store.co.uk

Tell us how Gerber-store.co.uk made you happy
I have ordered a few times now, as I work in the Industry, and hold gerber in the highest regard. The whole ordering, paying a receiving the goods was very easy and convenient, thank you again.
Quick delivery well packaged My son was delighted with his multi tool
Exceptional quality products, excellent service and fast delivery this was my second purchase of the GERBER Legend multi-tool the first has given me great service for many years and still going strong would recommend both the company & the products. 🙂
Order received as per spec.
Great Knife. Thanks!
I bought this knife for work. It arrives early. I have used it many times since I bought it and I am very happy with the product. I can easily recommend this if you want an all purpose knife on your belt to use for every day use.
Feels good in the hand and works like a dream.
Gerber-store.co.uk 5 star review on 25th June 2022
Well designed,quality materials and brilliant price
Excellent products and service.
I wanted a new multi-tool at a good price, found the store online and the range of products was very good as was the price. Fast delivery and fast age check as well.
Issued a Gerber Crucial by the military in 2010. Plier function failed and I enquired about spare parts. Absolutely made up when they said they would replace it with a comparable tool! Now that is proper service!
Hi everyone, I've had a multitool for a number of years and its been used on various tasks some extrema but i had to stop using it after the blade lock seemed to fail , that when i contacted Gerber to do a repair but told me that they would send me a NEW multitool to replace the old one ,i was amazed and delighted with there service 100% Satisfaction amazing service
Just what it says on the very attractive tin!
Very good quality product and meet my expectations, very useful for weekends day hiking.
Great bit of kit, my old Gerber I have had for 25 years and the service was quick.
Great blade, wether it be for work purposes or outdoor activities it will be a very reliable knife. Really good product quality and fast and reliable delivery, highly recommend
Very please. The blade can be a little stiff to get out. So this doesn’t suit anyone who wants a quick release. But if you need a functional knife for small manual tasks, this is great.
Order was processed quickly and delivered as expected many thanks
Not bad for a cheap little package, but after some average use of the pliers they have bent and got a little bit twisted, good for emergencies but not really for EDC.
An excellent experience buying from Gerber-store.co.uk. Fuss-free purchase of Suspension NXT Multi-tool and companion folding knife, both of which are of fine quality and the necessary 'age check' did not cause any problems, as the items arrived in two days. Many thanks for a quality service. R. Tomlinson. Suffolk.
Gerber-store.co.uk is rated 4.8 based on 758 reviews