Go Girl Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Go Girl Insurance
Own Driver, Postal Service
customer service

Tell us how Go Girl Insurance made you happy
Hi everyone, I found Go Girl to be the most simple and straight forward insurance company I have ever delt with. Well done Go Girl and I can fully recommend you give them a chance.
Very prompt and helpful customer service agent. User friendly website.
very easy too insure and offer very good prices
Easy to Be complete the insurance form. They seem efficient and professional
easy to set up and nice staff to speak to
All good so far...simple to navigate..dealt with a helpful and professional customer service person...will see what happens in the event of a claim..
I had an accident in march which was not my fault. I rang to report it and they sorted it straight the way for me. The man I spoke to listened to me thoroughly and made sure he recorded everything down for me. He even asked if I was ok! The very next day the team rang to see if i had any whip lash etc and my car was taken for repair within the following few days. Absolutely amazing service and an amazing team! I wouldnt go with anyone else this will be my 3rd year with them. Thankyou for such brilliant service. Such a brilliant company to have insurance with.
The cheapest insurance I could find however a particularly unfriendly and unhelpful customer service team that nearly put me off buying the policy. Other than that, all the automated aspects work relatively well... but not fantastic
Hi, we are sorry to see your review. Please could we trouble you to email us at gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with some more information, so we can investigate this further.
Kind Regards
Very good price and very easy to do loved it!
Absolutely great and very well organized paper work and documentation. Hats off. Many thanks, Muhammad.
Great service no hassle
I phoned today to change the policy I took out 2 days ago because my daughter, who was on my policy as an additional driver, had passed her test. Despite the fact that I was completely removing a learner driver from my policy you charged me an extra £50! Less risk equals more cost with Go Girl obviously! Shameful!
Hi Catherine, sorry to see this review. Please can you send a policy reference to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will take a look. Many thanks.
Easy to insure for good price
Very polite staff, they helped me and breakdown every bit of my policy. Customer service is outstanding!
the price was a lot better than i expected and a lot cheaper than may comparison sites i’d seen, they answer the phone very quickly and they’re always pleasant to speak to, helped me right away. thankyou
Abysmal and unfriendly customer services, no customer focus at all, just want your money. Was charged for accidentally cancelling the wrong direct debit (I cancelled new policy by mistake rather than old) but made the payment by card just 1 day later and reinstated the direct debit. First offence and genuine mistake but customer services inflexible, unfriendly (bordering on rude) and unhelpful. Complaints process much the same. I hate to think of the experience should you actually need to claim. AVOID THIS DREADFUL COMPANY AT ALL COSTS.
Hi Karen, We are sorry to see this review and would like to investigate this further. Please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Many thanks.
Easy set up. Good customer service. Cheap insurance for my son.
It's the cheapest insurance for me.
It was the best quote, legal fees included as well. Best offer. Helpful advice over the phone too. Reason why it's not 5* waited quite awhile for someone to answer the phone, on hold for 5 minutes.
A smooth transition of insurance. Half the price of previous insurers with more benefits
Go Girl Insurance is rated 4.37 based on 2,862 reviews