Go Girl Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Go Girl Insurance
Own Driver, Postal Service
customer service

Tell us how Go Girl Insurance made you happy
easy no fuss and well priced insurance.
Excellent customer service everything extremely well explained and quick smooth process
i have just moved to the UK and I found Go Girl the most user friendly online insurance option and very price competitive. I look forward to many years of cover with them..
Quick,easy and very efficient
Easy website to use, great cover
customer service was quick and informative, prices were low compared to other providers, website was simple and easy to navigate, what was covered on the policy was extensive
Cheepest on market n had more to offer
Great company very cheep for my first years insurance
Fast respomce Good customer service Good price
Quick and easy website!
" Competitive pricing and quality"
One of the most straight forward insurance purchases I've made. Thank you!
Unfortunately Go Girl may able to remove this from Public sight. If not, everyone who thinks of insuring cars through this company needs to aware its unethical, immoral and totally unjustifiable practice of charging in excess of £50 for the removal of a named driver from a policy. I guess it achieves the right result for the company, as it simply isn't worth it from the individual's point of you. The only negative that company should consider is how this approach further tarnishes an already "shady" industry.
Hi Chris, we are sorry to see your review. Please could we trouble you to send us an email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy number, so we can look into this.
Kind Regards.
Only been with Go Girl for a month but they have been efficient and friendly
Competitive pricing, easy to understand throughout.
Quick, Easy to use website, great price on car insurance and excellent easy to understand e-mails and correspondence.
Best price for young driver.
As far as now, I am pretty satisfied for the service of this company. Evidently, this company offers best car insurance rate especially for international driver licence holders.
Fast and friendly stuff helped me with cheapest price. Thank you so much for your patience with my language barrier.
Compared with other services i have wasted valuable time wrangling with, gogirl proved easy to deal with and a paradigm of clarity. Even when I had a problem with payment details, customer service person was straightforward and clear. Such a relief for an older person recently returned to the UK after ten years during which the world has changed beyond anyone's wildest fantasies. Thanks, Gogirl!
Go Girl Insurance is rated 4.37 based on 2,862 reviews