Go Girl Reviews

Own Driver, Postal Service
customer service

Tell us how Go Girl made you happy
By quotation
I’ve been a customer of GoGirl since June 2017 and they have always been super helpful. Very cheap quotes and ever-so helpful. I’ve recently had my insurance amended and they were able to provide me again with a fantastic quote. Would highly recommend, especially for new drivers.
Quick quote
Cheapest comprehensive cover I could find - very good and easy to use. Thanks GoGirl
Great company! As a first time driver I was worried about finding a good quote but I got so lucky finding gogirl! Would recommend!
Perfect for my first car insurance it covers everything I need.
Really friendly customer service.. really helpful on the phone.. just added buisness insurance and was done quickly very impressed for a first time driver. Thank you :)
easy no fuss and well priced insurance.
Excellent customer service everything extremely well explained and quick smooth process
i have just moved to the UK and I found Go Girl the most user friendly online insurance option and very price competitive. I look forward to many years of cover with them..
Quick,easy and very efficient
Easy website to use, great cover
customer service was quick and informative, prices were low compared to other providers, website was simple and easy to navigate, what was covered on the policy was extensive
Cheepest on market n had more to offer
Great company very cheep for my first years insurance
Fast respomce Good customer service Good price
Quick and easy website!
" Competitive pricing and quality"
One of the most straight forward insurance purchases I've made. Thank you!
Unfortunately Go Girl may able to remove this from Public sight. If not, everyone who thinks of insuring cars through this company needs to aware its unethical, immoral and totally unjustifiable practice of charging in excess of £50 for the removal of a named driver from a policy. I guess it achieves the right result for the company, as it simply isn't worth it from the individual's point of you. The only negative that company should consider is how this approach further tarnishes an already "shady" industry.
Hi Chris, we are sorry to see your review. Please could we trouble you to send us an email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy number, so we can look into this.
Kind Regards.