Go Girl Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Go Girl Insurance
Own Driver, Postal Service

Tell us how Go Girl Insurance made you happy
Really quick service Website information is clear and precise Really satisfied and happy with GOGIRL
Fast and valuable for the price
Very quick and easy to use a fair quotes
Excellent and easy to use
Just excellent easy and quick
This insurance claims to be female friendly, that is just such a lie. My insurance quote doubled just based on the fact that I'm no longer working due to corona virus and am now a housewife. Also the fact that I had been insured with them for 2 years without any claim does not mean anything apparently. Absolutely poor customer service, no support, no proper answers or explanations. Apparently they are not very interested in repeat business. Don't use them!!!!!
Hi There, We are sorry to see this review and to hear we have not been competitive for you on this occasion. Please send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate. Many thanks.
Simple easy and value for the money
Great price, super easy to use! Just what I needed
Simple and Practical.
GOT WHAT I WANTED REAL QUICK
5 star insurance company. Respond quickly to any quieries and brilliant customer service team
Simple and easy to do. Amazing customer service, so polite and helpful
Good easy aebsite to use clear and easy system to upload documents
Bought car insurance for my first car from here, and it was so cheap! So happy with the quote I got.
Easy to retrieve quote & efficient
Easy to set up and purchase, but not happy with how the price increases depending on how close to the start-date you are, but that's true for every insurance company I suppose.
Amazing service and cheapest that I could find online on all the search engines. Would highly recommend and hopefully this will be my insurance provider for life. Thumbs up guys, Keep it up
Very easy application
Seems to be a great car insurance at the best price. All the bits you need are covered and whole effort was very simple to complete.
Fantastic costumer service Amazing price Happy driving here I come thanks