Go Girl Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Go Girl Insurance
Own Driver, Postal Service
customer service

Tell us how Go Girl Insurance made you happy
Easy and simple. Good low quotes.
“GoGirl” give me the best quota on the market. I made my car insurance in minutes with a few simple steps, with no complications or difficult bureaucracies. Recommendable.
Easy to get a quote, and got the information and documents for our cover in no time! Very affordable insurance cover.
Very cheap insurance for young drivers but doesn't require black box. Was cheaper for me than some of the black box policies. Very impressed.
Amazing company. Was able to sort mine out very quickly
It is amazing company
Reasonable prices for new drivers
Helpful and reasonable
Very simple and easy to gain insurance, a great price and i love the name, it's a good name for the girls insurance, very good.
Good service At a reasonable price have both my cars insured with them
Hilarious to be asked to write a review just as the very company I've just spent £1300 with refuses to give me access to the documents!!! Data protection gone mad. I set up the account. I am the registered owner and keeper of the vehicle and I paid for the policy. The system doesnt then send you a link to activate your online portal and when you phone customer services they cant give you access as its my daughter as the named driver. Crap system admin
Hi There, Sorry to see this review. Please email us at gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk along with the policy number and we will try to assist. Many thanks.
Fast transaction even at midnight out of office hours and the cheapest premium to all insurance company.
Best price to add a learner driver and such a simple process
So easy to use website and the cheapest on market by a long way go girl is more like go save car insurance
By quotation
I’ve been a customer of GoGirl since June 2017 and they have always been super helpful. Very cheap quotes and ever-so helpful. I’ve recently had my insurance amended and they were able to provide me again with a fantastic quote. Would highly recommend, especially for new drivers.
Quick quote
Cheapest comprehensive cover I could find - very good and easy to use. Thanks GoGirl
Great company! As a first time driver I was worried about finding a good quote but I got so lucky finding gogirl! Would recommend!
Perfect for my first car insurance it covers everything I need.
Go Girl Insurance is rated 4.37 based on 2,863 reviews