Go Girl Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Go Girl Insurance
Own Driver, Postal Service

Tell us how Go Girl Insurance made you happy
Excellent customer service! Good information provided and easy to navigate the website! Great car insurance policy at a very competitive price! Overall, a great company :)
Easy to get a quote and very competitive on prices
Very quick and simple to use
Very competitive price
Best insurance are really cheap
Best insurance and really cheap price ! :)
Great money saver!
Brilliant company. Helped me massively understand. X
A great, fast and friendly service. Easy to navigate the website.
Go girl is a very money saving insurer and has a good easy to use website and was very easy to complete very satisfactory and quickly to send documentation.
I definitely recommend to any international license holders, and national holders, it's cheap compared with other insurances. Moreover, best service providers , easy to communicate with them and resolving any issues during the policy.
Very quick and efficient. Could not fault them. Thanks
Amazing insurance its my first but so easy for do, and i will recommend for everybody.
Best service providers
I’ve had an accident in the past year but Go Girl’s prices are still so reasonable! Their website is quick and easy to use. Definitely will be staying with them! Thankyou Go Girl!
Price and service
Go Girl is an amazing company. Often as young women we pay a ‘boy racer tax’ but this is not the case here. I’m in my second year of driving now and they offered an amazing quote. It was quick and easy to join and their website is easy to navigate. It was easy to upload my documents they needed and I look forward to the next year with easy insurance.
Go Girl Insurance is rated 4.38 based on 2,954 reviews