Go Girl Insurance Reviews

Own Driver, Postal Service

Tell us how Go Girl Insurance made you happy
Low rate .good service
Best of best
Customer service is awful! Asked if there is any options for myself as i am experiencing financial difficulty due to covid-19 and was told they don't and charged me a late fee for taking the direct debit out on the wrong day. Do not open a policy with them!
Hi There, We are sorry to see this review and would like to investigate this further. Please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Many thanks.
I wouldn’t give a 1, but you have to rate them. If you know what’s best for you and as a young driver, do not use this insurance. They only care for themselves, and your money. There are no benefits, being with them. I had an incident, a metal object in the road slashed both of my tyres. I pay monthly for insurance. Only to pay £307.00 to get my car towed. Because my excess is high, they are unable to reimburse me. What is the point of paying monthly fo insurance ? They’re not upfront, nor honest. As a young driver they take advantage. Go elsewhere
Hi There, We are sorry to see this review. In order for us to investigate please can we trouble you to send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Kind regards.
Cheap, reliable and great customer service
Never answer customer service Emails I was outside the country an issue occurred with payment Telephone numbers wouldn't answer My son called and they said they needed an email I emailed twice no answer No chat bot on line They cancelled my car policy Unbelievable if i could have had contact the matter would have been solved immediately Very grumpy speaking to my son Very poor service Will not recommend them to their very poor communication Never answered
Hi There, We are sorry to see this review and would like to investigate. Please can we trouble you to send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Kind regards.
Missed a direct debit as forgot it was coming out and with a pandemic was preoccupied went to pay 3 days later by debit card and they charged £20 late payment fee which is half again of monthly premium. Going to cancel as not being ripped off, how do they justify £20???
Hi There, Please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will take a look. Kind regards.
Charged for not telling them about expired points despite them admitting as they'd expired they wouldn't affect the price of the policy. Absolutely awful when I unfortunately had a minor accident, can't even begin to describe how poor their claim handling process is then when it came to renewal their customer service were rude and unhelpful. I have never known an insurance company demand to know exactly where I intend to take my car, how on earth am I even supposed to know that in advance?
Hi There, Sorry to hear of the issues you have raised. We would like to investigate your comments further. Please can you send a policy number/claims reference to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Kind regards.
Horrible ..have been cheated
Hi There, We are sorry to hear this. Please can you send some more information along with your policy number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate. Kind regards.
This is the worst insurance company I had never seen in my life. They act nice before you accept the deal. But once you accept the insurance they will charge you however they want nd they will suck your all money. Its a big fraud to keep our deposits. Dont trust this company.
Hi Sha, We are sorry to see this review and would like to investigate your comments further. Please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk. Kind regards.
This is worst insurance company I’m not using your insurance still you charge me no deposit money return better to choose some other
Hi There, Sorry to hear this. Please can you send your previous policy number or registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk in order for us to investigate. Kind regards.
I would like to recommend everyone go girl insurance, the process is very smooth and the customer care always help with the queries.
Very good
Good Services and nice staff
Fantastic competitive rate and straightforward on-line quote.
Great insurer for young women. Best price rate!
Easy to sign up, competitive
Very competitive and comprehensive.
Easy to set up, cheapest we could find with all we needed. Down side is quote went up £50 the day after we enquired? Have not yet used customer service or had any claim.
Hi There, Many thanks for leaving a review. Please can you send a quote reference to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will take a look. Kind regards.
Nice and cheap and easy to use - good customer service
Go Girl Insurance is rated 4.39 based on 3,258 reviews