Fuego Wood Fired Ovens Reviews

Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 10th September 2020
Jonathan Tremayne
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 2nd July 2020
Symon Osman
This is our very first wood fired oven and we are extremely pleased with the quality, the stone cladding is lovely. We cured the oven for eight hours and then started with home made pizzas. The Fuego team have been in contact a few times to make sure everything is OK and to offer advise. This has been very much appreciated.
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 2nd July 2020 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 2nd July 2020
We purchased a Fuego 90 pizza oven last year and from the first phone call that was made until the delivery of our oven , the service we received from Javier and his team has been nothing short of excellent. I made a late change to my oven size and this was accommodated without any issues . I was given updates all along the manufacturing process and the team were very helpful in providing after sales tips and advice on my oven . I must also mention that I used Hook up solutions to install my oven and to be honest , I cannot recommend them highly enough . The access to the location was not simple and yet Charles from Hook up had it all safely installed within a few hours . The quality and finish of the oven is very good and we use it every week . Thank you to Javier and the team at Fuego.
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 31st January 2021 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 31st January 2021 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 31st January 2021 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 31st January 2021 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 31st January 2021
From ordering my fuego oven to receiving it . I can not praise fuego wood fired ovens enough. They kept me informed as to when my oven was being made ,they even sent me a picture of my actual oven ready to bee shipped in Spain.
Since having my oven installed I have had incredible results cooking all sorts of food for my family.
Really helpful, knowledgeable and friendly staff - great service and terrific product!
Really great...simple to install, simple to use, great cooking for all sorts of meals...pizza, lamb, chicken, pork, curry, tarte tatin.....and looks great.
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 10th September 2020
A LOT of research led me to Fuego and I am thrilled. The benefit of a fast heat up and long heat retention are massive as lets be honest, you can only eat so many pizzas! I did lamb chops with spuds and beetroot last night, simply amazing. Using it more than the oven indoors!

Yes it cracks a bit and the smoke will stain the brick work but its a living thing and oh so beautiful.

Only negative is the tool set pizza peel is v small and The paint bubbled and flaked off. NB I would get a wooden one for putting the pizzas in!

I got the 80cm version and there is No way I can cook more than one good size pizza at a time, nor would i want to... its done in 1min anyway.

Use kiln dried wood and she is up to temp in 30 mins tops!

Team were super efficient and responsive. Yes its pricey but still not seen a better one...

Jamie
The Pizza oven is perfect, we had looked at several other pizza ovens but when we enquired many of them didn’t respond or couldn’t answer our questions. Fuego where just brilliant, we may have paid slightly more than what we wanted but the service, communication, advice and the honesty was second to non just what we wanted. I have to say the young man who delivered the pizza oven was fantastic too, if only all delivery drivers where so amazing. He really went above and beyond. Thank you for all you’ve help and advise. I will be recommending you to everyone. Brilliant service from start to finish.
Great service - from the initial video call to show me the ovens, through to sorting out and monitoring delivery. The oven is great, easy to use and brilliant results. Highly recommended.
Cannot speak highly enough of Fuego! Amazing and personal service before, during and after purchase. Nothing was too much trouble from advice on purchasing the perfect oven for my needs, to delivery, installation and even sharing recipe ideas! I decided on the smallest oven, Clasico 65, which is perfect for my domestic use feeding and entertaining my family and friends. The oven, alongside being aesthetically pleasing on the eye, is fantastic and so much more than a pizza oven. I've already cooked brisket, ribs, chicken and belly pork to name a few! I've wanted a wood fired oven for a good few years and my Fuego oven certainly hasn't disappointed, if I could have given a 10 out of 10 I would have. Thank you once again Ian and Javier for all your help, here's to many years of wood fired cooking!!
We got a Fuego Classico 80 during the 'lockdown' after some extensive research. The service and product has been outstanding. After some serious questions about how we were going to get it installed / moved from the delivery point to the back of the house we ended up getting 'Hook-Up Solutions' to do it who I have to say continued the excellent service. It was a bit of an assault course but was handled admirably and without fuss. Definitely recommend both Fuego for the oven and Hook-up Solutions for the install. Fortunately I have some chefs in the family and we are getting more than average use out of the oven. Different level of hosting friends and family to our get togethers now. Simply fantastic!
First trial run. Very poor, but that was my fault; oven not hot enough (250) and pizza too thin. Couldn’t get it off the peel then couldn’t get it out of the oven!
Second trial; thicker (slightly) pizza, oven at 375/400, cooked in 3-4 minutes. Excellent. Just waiting for rain and wind to stop for next feast.
We are over the moon with our Fuego Wood fired oven! Despite being in lockdown we have been experimenting with our new oven and the results are amazing..... a tagine with beef, pizzas, chicken and fish..... freshly caught from the sea!
The taste is exceptional with the aroma of scented wood and we have just begun what we see as an exciting journey into a different world of cooking! Bring it on !! we all need to share our recipes and tips now !!! Gill K
Great service from start to finish with a absolutely awesome project. Thank you
Front to back this company have a superb product, great support staff and really care about your experience with their products. The passion they have for their products comes through clearly when speaking with the team and the build quality of the Fuego Brick 80 Wood fired oven is superb!
After much research we opted for a Fuego oven and we are very pleased with the quality of the oven and the knowledge of the Fuego team that dealt with our purchase. We use the oven as much as possible even over winter not just for pizza but other dishes and breads etc. The oven is very easy to use and clean and is a real conversation piece with friends and neighbours. Would highly recommend and can’t thank all at Fuego enough.
Friendly, professional service from start to finish. Thanks for all the advice and for taking the time to answer all our queries. We love our Fuego oven - it is the heart of our pizza business.
Loving it can do many things more than just making pizza
From the moment I ordered our pizza oven on the Fuego web site the customer service was Superb, I received a phone call straight away explaining that the pizza ovens are made to order and how long it would take to arrive. I received further telephone calls to update me of a delivery date! We have now had our large pizza oven for 8 months, we use it at least once week. It’s one of the best things I have ever bought. I think the Fuego pizza Ovens are superb and the pizzas taste amazing.
I have received excellent service and an excellent oven from Fuego. Since installation we have used the oven many times and continue to expand our knowledge of the variety of food we can prepare. The oven is easy to use with the right tools and can be ready to cook in as little as an hour from lighting. You will not be disappointed!
Great addition to our garden, have cooked from pizzas to fish and roasts in the few weeks we have had it, food taste fantastic
Delighted with this product and a great service from start to finish , it’s a lost art playing with fire love it !!!
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens is rated 4.91 based on 34 reviews