Fuego Wood Fired Ovens Reviews

Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 2nd July 2021
Lee Shacklock
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 18th June 2021
Kevin JENKINS
This is our very first wood fired oven and we are extremely pleased with the quality, the stone cladding is lovely. We cured the oven for eight hours and then started with home made pizzas. The Fuego team have been in contact a few times to make sure everything is OK and to offer advise. This has been very much appreciated.
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 2nd July 2020 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 2nd July 2020
From start to finish the team at fuego have been amazing we are so happy with our oven and can not thank you enough. 5 star
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 1st August 2021
It’s been a great experience from start to finish. Always very helpful in all aspects of the process from ordering, technical discussions and the process of the delivery, which can sometimes be very painful, but delivery was smooth and easy which was amazing given the logistics and the weight of my oven. Good all round. Would recommend 10 / 10
Seem an excellent company. Very friendly and efficient when I contacted to ensure I was in to receive package.
Great Oven that makes great Pizza's and more. Well made accessories to go with it as well.
Bought a bunch of hardwood from Fuego. The wood burns hot, the price was reasonable and the customer service was courteous! Will definitely buy more when I run out!
Very helpful & kept me informed regarding delivery. Great looking pizza oven and very pleased with the performance.
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 20th July 2021
The ovens look great and are the centrepiece of any outdoor cooking station. The lift into position job should not be underestimated though as this can add another 1/3 onto the price of the oven. Some of the brickwork was a little crooked on the chimney, but I guess that adds to the character. Customer service assistance was excellent
Fantastic authentic wood fired pizza ovens that look great and make perfect pizzas
Where do I start .. Ordering ..Staff were so helpful ..Delivery … Company kept us updated on delivery date.. Oven…Amazing ..We have had great evenings cooking pizza’s ..Garlic Bread,Beer can chicken and most recently bread..You don’t only get the oven for life you get great customer service too .
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 20th July 2021
If you’re considering or looking for a wood fired oven (so much more than a Pizza Oven) look no further than Fuego ! As a keen BBQ’er (and dabbled with smoking food also) I was keen to venture into something different, not better, just different ! To be fair, we stumbled across Fuego quite quickly, and whilst normally researching lots of different options had a good feeling from start. Dont waste your time considering alternatives, if you want one, get this !! About 12 months ago, we arranged a video appointment with Ian (sadly now left Fuego), and have been looked after since by Matt. First class in every respect. The video tour, the product knowledge, the passion, the persuasion, the comparison with other options, is second to none. Custom built to order in Spain (we ordered the Stone 80), there was a slight delay (Covid), but Fuego pulled out all stops to ensure the oven arrived in time for an 18th celebration in family. As it happened, we weren’t ready ourselves, but to Fuego credit they delivered to the target I set them. Communication throughout is excellent, including the excitement of receiving a photo of your own oven (with your name attached) as the oven leaves the Castile factory. Instal is a challenge. Fuego have partners, albeit in Scotland it didnt work for me. However using equipment hired from Speedy we managed. The oven is circa 1.2 ton (!), therefore we opted for the (not inexpensive) stand, I didnt want the base we constructed to be weight bearing, purely aesthetic !! After a few days of careful curing, wow. The roll of the flame over pizza or scallops, the ambient heat to roast chicken, the embers with a Tuscan grill to chargrill steak, in the first week alone !! The oven doesn’t retain the heat overnight as much as I expected if I’m honest, but after last nights feast who wants to bake the bread anyway !! Ive since purchased a number of accessories - peels, dishes - all arriving within days and packaged incredibly well. I wanted to purchase a cover, but didnt fancy having to remove the chimney every time. No problem, they only custom made me one that fitted !!! Really hoping that goes on general sale. I hope this review does my experience justice. It was a long process, wholly down to our build (including worktop tiles sourced from Portugal), but the star of the show - the oven itself - was here in weeks and is just perfect. Dont look anywhere else that Fuego. An absolute pleasure to deal with, and I wish them every success with their product. Sincerely, thank you !!
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 15th July 2021 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 15th July 2021 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 15th July 2021
I have only contacted them by phone but they were very helpful and knowledgable, I had a couple of plates damaged on delivery and they had no issue sending replacements straight out, I will be using them again and would recommend them.
These tools are outstanding, I have used them everyday since receiving them, they are very high standard and excellent quality they are also excellent value for money. Highly recommended. Thank you.
From start to finish I found the guys at Fuego, especially Matt, an absolute pleasure to deal with. They were very helpful when I needed to delay the delivery date. Kept me fully informed of all stages of my oven build and as for the oven itself, well what can I say except that it’s absolutely wonderful and such a beautiful build. Great fun to use and it’s been a great addition to our garden. We will have years of fun and happy times with it. Thank you Fuego.😊😊😊
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 6th July 2021 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 6th July 2021 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 6th July 2021 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 6th July 2021 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 6th July 2021
WOW!!! fantastic oven and would highly recommend. so much fun and such a pleasure to eat outdoors rather than bbq. company are brilliant from start to finish very very professional and helpful. 5* all the way.
Excellent service I ordered on line and it arrived the next day will recommended and will be buying more bits very soon.
Fantastic pizza oven using first time today, from ordering to delivery absolutely brilliant customer care , even down to explaining the best way to do things. Very impressed with the oven absolute perfection add on to the kitchen
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 2nd July 2021
Fantastic service, easy to order. Product was dispatched immediately and arrived the next day. I received good communications about my purchase and delivery. Very good service.
The 3 month delivery time allowed me time to prepare the base ready for the oven. Since taking delivery we have enjoyed numerous Pizz'a with all the family getting involved in the prep. I'm now looking forward to trying other cooking methods. The oven itself is very well made and looks great. Thanks
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 18th June 2021 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 18th June 2021
Good service
Fuego's have been so very helpful and the products are very high quality. Thank you!!
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens is rated 4.95 based on 87 reviews