Fuego Wood Fired Ovens Reviews

More Photos & Videos
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 2nd July 2020
Symon Osman
More Photos & Videos
This is our very first wood fired oven and we are extremely pleased with the quality, the stone cladding is lovely.
We cured the oven for eight hours and then started with home made pizzas.
The Fuego team have been in contact a few times to make sure everything is OK and to offer advise. This has been very much appreciated.
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 2nd July 2020 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 2nd July 2020
First trial run. Very poor, but that was my fault; oven not hot enough (250) and pizza too thin. Couldn’t get it off the peel then couldn’t get it out of the oven!
Second trial; thicker (slightly) pizza, oven at 375/400, cooked in 3-4 minutes. Excellent. Just waiting for rain and wind to stop for next feast.
We are over the moon with our Fuego Wood fired oven! Despite being in lockdown we have been experimenting with our new oven and the results are amazing..... a tagine with beef, pizzas, chicken and fish..... freshly caught from the sea!
The taste is exceptional with the aroma of scented wood and we have just begun what we see as an exciting journey into a different world of cooking! Bring it on !! we all need to share our recipes and tips now !!! Gill K
Great service from start to finish with a absolutely awesome project. Thank you
Front to back this company have a superb product, great support staff and really care about your experience with their products. The passion they have for their products comes through clearly when speaking with the team and the build quality of the Fuego Brick 80 Wood fired oven is superb!
After much research we opted for a Fuego oven and we are very pleased with the quality of the oven and the knowledge of the Fuego team that dealt with our purchase. We use the oven as much as possible even over winter not just for pizza but other dishes and breads etc. The oven is very easy to use and clean and is a real conversation piece with friends and neighbours. Would highly recommend and can’t thank all at Fuego enough.
Friendly, professional service from start to finish. Thanks for all the advice and for taking the time to answer all our queries. We love our Fuego oven - it is the heart of our pizza business.
Loving it can do many things more than just making pizza
From the moment I ordered our pizza oven on the Fuego web site the customer service was Superb, I received a phone call straight away explaining that the pizza ovens are made to order and how long it would take to arrive. I received further telephone calls to update me of a delivery date! We have now had our large pizza oven for 8 months, we use it at least once week. It’s one of the best things I have ever bought. I think the Fuego pizza Ovens are superb and the pizzas taste amazing.
I have received excellent service and an excellent oven from Fuego. Since installation we have used the oven many times and continue to expand our knowledge of the variety of food we can prepare. The oven is easy to use with the right tools and can be ready to cook in as little as an hour from lighting. You will not be disappointed!
Great addition to our garden, have cooked from pizzas to fish and roasts in the few weeks we have had it, food taste fantastic
Delighted with this product and a great service from start to finish , it’s a lost art playing with fire love it !!!
I placed the order online and was contacted by the UK office pretty quickly who were very helpful throughout (particularly with COVID-19 restrictions). Instructions very clear and it’s works a treat- looks great too- a real centrepiece in the garden- I’d definitely recommend them to anyone who’s after an authentic looking oven. I went for the Brick 90 but it’s heavy so look into how you are going to install it before buying one
From the first telephone conversation to after care the customer service from Martyn has been outstanding ! This was a birthday surprise for my husband and was to be completed for our return holiday from India . Martyn leased with the builders and my son for delivery and we managed to keep the big secret. THANK YOU ! The oven is one of the best purchases ever made . Although extremely heavy and lots of forward planning to get the oven into place we finally make fantastic 90 second pizza and incredible pulled pork . We also purchased to wooden paddle and cover for the oven which I would defiantly recommend . I know the oven is expensive but I do believe that it will change the way we eat and cook during the warm weather. A five star service and product from start to finish . Once again a big thank you to everyone at Fuego .
Excellent product beautiful piece of equipment weighed just under a tonne
absolutely love it
I've cooked pizza / rib eyed steak and slow cooked ribs over night.
Make sure wood is dry and purchase natural fire lighters
Worth every penny
Friendly helpful staff
Can't wait to be able to have a party
I've bought a book wood fired
oven and trying out cooking different recipes
The fuego brick 80 if a perfect size
We wanted a Fuego Brick 80 for our holiday home in Mallorca, so we called up the guys at Fuego to ask if delivery to Mallorca was possible. We were in luck and from then on everything went perfectly. Martyn and the guys were super helpful and within no time the truck delivered our new oven in Mallorca. We had our local builder build a base structure for it before hand, so within a week it was ready to use. It looks great and although we are still learning and experimenting, it is so much fun to use. Thanks a million to the Fuego guys. 100% recommended. Ursula & Justin
A great experience dealing with you, very helpful in demonstrating the oven and then going on to be attentive throughout the purchase and after sales.
The service was very attentive. They phoned to make sure that I was happy with my order and also to make sure that everything was ready for delivery. The instruction booklet was also really useful. Many thanks!
We bought a Fuego brick 80 in the summer of this year. It now stands proud as the centre piece of our patio. Its easy to use and adds a lovely warm touch to outdoor eating. I would highly recommend anyone thinking of investing to give this one a try. The service team at Fuego where simply excellent throughout the delivery and went the extra mile keeping me up to speed all the time, which put us at ease especially as we had a timed slot for lifting equipment on hire.
Very good, much loved and well used - Here comes Christmas dinner !
Ian & Wendy
Excellent service and the product is superb. We spent a lot of time and effort Into researching what oven to go for, in the end we decided to use Fuego, we went for the largest over they do. It looks great and makes amazing pizzas!
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens is rated 4.88 based on 25 reviews