Fuego Wood Fired Ovens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fuego Wood Fired Ovens
From the first telephone conversation to after care the customer service from Martyn has been outstanding ! This was a birthday surprise for my husband and was to be completed for our return holiday from India . Martyn leased with the builders and my son for delivery and we managed to keep the big secret. THANK YOU ! The oven is one of the best purchases ever made . Although extremely heavy and lots of forward planning to get the oven into place we finally make fantastic 90 second pizza and incredible pulled pork . We also purchased to wooden paddle and cover for the oven which I would defiantly recommend . I know the oven is expensive but I do believe that it will change the way we eat and cook during the warm weather. A five star service and product from start to finish . Once again a big thank you to everyone at Fuego .
Excellent product beautiful piece of equipment weighed just under a tonne
absolutely love it
I've cooked pizza / rib eyed steak and slow cooked ribs over night.
Make sure wood is dry and purchase natural fire lighters
Worth every penny
Friendly helpful staff
Can't wait to be able to have a party
I've bought a book wood fired
oven and trying out cooking different recipes
The fuego brick 80 if a perfect size
We wanted a Fuego Brick 80 for our holiday home in Mallorca, so we called up the guys at Fuego to ask if delivery to Mallorca was possible. We were in luck and from then on everything went perfectly. Martyn and the guys were super helpful and within no time the truck delivered our new oven in Mallorca. We had our local builder build a base structure for it before hand, so within a week it was ready to use. It looks great and although we are still learning and experimenting, it is so much fun to use. Thanks a million to the Fuego guys. 100% recommended. Ursula & Justin
A great experience dealing with you, very helpful in demonstrating the oven and then going on to be attentive throughout the purchase and after sales.
The service was very attentive. They phoned to make sure that I was happy with my order and also to make sure that everything was ready for delivery. The instruction booklet was also really useful. Many thanks!
We bought a Fuego brick 80 in the summer of this year. It now stands proud as the centre piece of our patio. Its easy to use and adds a lovely warm touch to outdoor eating. I would highly recommend anyone thinking of investing to give this one a try. The service team at Fuego where simply excellent throughout the delivery and went the extra mile keeping me up to speed all the time, which put us at ease especially as we had a timed slot for lifting equipment on hire.
Very good, much loved and well used - Here comes Christmas dinner !
Ian & Wendy
Excellent customer service and really helped with the delivery logistics - the product is fantastic! Thank you
Excellent service and the product is superb. We spent a lot of time and effort Into researching what oven to go for, in the end we decided to use Fuego, we went for the largest over they do. It looks great and makes amazing pizzas!
Efficient and communicative service, only let down by the 3rd party delivery organisation. Albeit it the situation, which was minor, was owned and handled by the team at Fuego resulting in a positive outcome.

Certainly would recommend.
Up to the point of delivery customer service/ correspondence was faultless and very friendly.

This oven is everything I had hoped. It is amazing and alot of fun.

Regards

Mr Keith Hatcher
I ordered the oven long before I was ready to receive it to take advantage of a special offer. There were no problems, I was advised to let them know when I was likely to be ready closer to the time as it would take a couple of weeks to get the oven to me. I had several conversations with people at Fuego. they were always friendly. If you have a question or a request call them I'm sure you'll find them helpful.
Great piece of kit. Lovely food. Superb customer service when the first oven was damaged in transit. They got a new one to us speedily and without hesitation. Nice folk to deal with, too.
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens is rated 4.75 based on 12 reviews