Fuego Wood Fired Ovens Reviews

Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 11th July 2022
Lauren Garford
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 7th July 2022
Miss Brooker
This is our very first wood fired oven and we are extremely pleased with the quality, the stone cladding is lovely. We cured the oven for eight hours and then started with home made pizzas. The Fuego team have been in contact a few times to make sure everything is OK and to offer advise. This has been very much appreciated.
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 2nd July 2020 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 2nd July 2020
I have bought this larger pizza oven for our Wedding Venue. It is a beautiful oven, well made and totally traditional. The service by Jake and the team has been exceptional , both over email and the telephone. Keeping us updated and at all times in the loop with the build, lead time and delivery. Love it ! And so do our couples. Great products and great company to deliver.
Jake and the team were an absolute pleasure to deal with through the buying and delivery process, they kept me up to date at every milestone to give me peace if mind as we were up against a tight deadline. They even kept in touch on installation day as they wanted to see how it looked in place! A great example of a passionate team that really love the product their selling! Keep it up!
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 10th August 2022 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 10th August 2022 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 10th August 2022 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 10th August 2022 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 10th August 2022
The oven and accessories purchased have all been very good quality. Staff very helpful efficient
Happy with my oven unfortunately the temperature gauge broke after 6 uses and guess what it was not covered by warranty (only 1 year for the gauge 2 years for the oven) Disappointing
Amazing service from start to end. Knowledgable and extremely helpful and efficient. 5 stars from me 😄
We absolutely love our wood fired oven by Fuego! We have perfected our pizza dough after a little tweaking and now make the best pizzas around (not just our opinion :) ) for our family and friends… We love doing other food in there too like tapas dishes and sweet potatoes and have just bought the Argentinian BBQ grill so we can’t wait to put that to great use!
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 11th July 2022
We are so pleased with our wood oven from Fuego. Really excellent customer service and a fantastic product. We also purchased the oven tools, Argentinian grill, chicken roaster and frozen sourdough pizza dough balls. Although I can easily make the dough it was really convenient for catering for a big party. The oven is so simple to light and use. We have a massive list of things to try in it but if you get stuck for ideas Fuego have some lovely recipes on their website.
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 7th July 2022
Used the oven for my brothers 60th we had all the family making their own pizzas then cooking them. A great family event with pizza envy as different pizzas were cooked and consumed, as the oven cooled we cooked some chicken legs and belly of pork, all amazing. Love the oven.
Dealing with Fuego was fantastic, apart from the delivery company they use which left a 1-tonne pizza oven in the middle of the road outside my house after refusing to drive into my drive.... Very annoying, I suggest Fuego change delivery companies.
Brilliant ovens and great service. Had the oven working within a few days and the pizzas were out of this world
The @frozen” dough balls were not sufficiently packaged and arrived part defrosted (and the oven itself has not yet arrived).
We ordered our oven on line and given an expectant delivery date. We received updates as to delivery and the actual delivery was worked to suit us. The customer service was excellent and the product is great! Family love the oven and although enjoy pizzas thoroughly enjoy alternate receipts able to cook in the oven.
Good communication and an excellent oven that performs very well. Great results so far - and looking forward to getting more experimental with what we cook in it!
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 6th June 2022 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 6th June 2022 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 6th June 2022
Well, What can I say. From my first phone call with Jake to enquire about an oven, then another call to order our oven right through to updates when we will receive our oven Jake has been amazing. Any questions I had he was always at the end of the phone and more than happy to help. I would recommend anyone looking to invest in an pizza oven to contact these guys you won’t be disappointed.
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 22nd May 2022
Great ovens. Really hard to go wrong using them.
I’m back to order more of the ready made frozen sourdough pizza base. It is simply amazing - tasty, saves time and always there when you’re out of ideas for a meal. We had to try and resist having one every day! Eeeek!
Very friendly helpful and knowledgeable top notch 👌
Delivery was prompt and product very well wrapped. I have previously bought other oven dishes from Fuego and had no hesitation in buying a further pot for my pizza oven. The rustic appearance is great and the pot withstands the higher temperatures produced. I would happily recommend to anyone
Very efficient service, arrived much quicker than expected and the oven door that was purchased was of high quality and looks better than any other on the market.
The service I have received from Fuego Wood Fired Ovens from start to delivery has been excellent. I've had polite informative calls from the day of ordering until delivery yesterday, making me fully aware of how my order has been processed and answering all technical questions. It won't be fully installed for a few weeks, but I cant wait to get my first pizza done.
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens is rated 4.9 based on 172 reviews