Fuego Wood Fired Ovens Reviews

Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 31st January 2021
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 30th January 2021
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 30th January 2021
Mauro Stefanutti
This is our very first wood fired oven and we are extremely pleased with the quality, the stone cladding is lovely. We cured the oven for eight hours and then started with home made pizzas. The Fuego team have been in contact a few times to make sure everything is OK and to offer advise. This has been very much appreciated.
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 2nd July 2020 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 2nd July 2020
I have just purchased a Brick 80 wood fired oven. The oven looks amazing and I was impressed with the technical support given to me by the team at Fuego. I am currently going through the curing process and looking forward in the next few days to putting the oven to the test.
I will send a better photo when the "Pizza Hut is complete
Thank you to the team at Fuego.
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 17th April 2021
Amazing company. Professional and with you every step of the way. Was a slight issue with my door, was fixed instantly and with no fuss. Gave a range of recommendations for installers and we went with Fred Coope from Chesterfield area, but will travel, I live near Hull. Installation team arrived on time and were professional throughout. Amazed how he manoeuvred the very heavy oven. Fuego ovens are amazing. Can’t stop using ours, very much an experience in your garden.
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 16th April 2021
We had wanted a wood fired oven for years and every so often I would trawl the internet and see numerous companies selling various versions of the classic ‘pizza’ oven. But we didn’t want just a pizza oven, we wanted a real wood fired oven that could cook anything and everything from a full Sunday roast to delicate fish, hearty slow cook casseroles and wok stir fries. Fuego on paper looked to fit the bill. Quick heat up time, supreme heat retention and huge internal cooking area for the Classico 90 looked like we could indeed cook anything!
Our oven arrived following calls from the Fuego team keeping us updated with where it was and when it was arriving and help and advice on how to get started with the all important oven curing process.
The cooking began.
Everything you read about the Fuego oven is true. This is a superbly built and beautiful object in the garden.
In the last few weeks we have used the oven to cook many different dishes, all of which have been delicious especially a hot smoked salmon over oak chips. At a push, you could even cook a pizza!
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 15th April 2021 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 15th April 2021 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 15th April 2021
I ordered a Pizza peel. It came next day, it is great quality and does what it should!
Brilliant oven. If you're looking for an authentic wood fired oven, this is the one. Fun in the sun and great pizza for everyone.
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 15th April 2021
From the very start the service provided by Fuego was fantastic! My initial enquiry as to what oven to purchase was met with knowledge and humour, making me feel completely at ease with the company. Following order we were kept up to date with the build and eta for delivery, what to expect, how to install and how to use our oven. Delivery was earlier than anticipated & Fuego held our oven as we weren’t quite ready! When we called to arrange delivery on the Monday, the oven was with us by the Thursday! Thank you Fuego for your fantastic service and for delivering us an oven that has already brought us son much fun, tasty food and enjoyment! It’s definitely the talking point in our village as everyone stops by to admire it over the fence!
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 15th April 2021
quick dispatch and very please with the pizza oven tool kit
I purchased a paella pan very pleased hard it many times easy to use and clean have recommended to friends
First class customer service with a great quality product!
The service level from order point to delivery was exceptional.
Matt at Fuego spent hours taking me and my husband in great detail around the look and feel, how to operate even cooking hints and tips
The product itself is beautiful and has a real Italian authenticity
Amazing customer journey would thoroughly recommend
Thankyou
Great product and service! Looks ace in the garden and cooking with it is a dream!
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 15th April 2021
The product came quickly, communication was clear and the item is of excellent quality
Great service and follow up with super-helpful info on delivery and how to prep your new pizza oven.
A beautifully made oven that looks stunning in the garden. Impeccable service with great communication on the lead up to delivery.
We ordered our oven a few months ago and have recently taken delivery of it and have had a few pizzas from it already, and they are fab. The finish of the ovens is definitely "rustic" and sits well in our pizza / bbq area, which is now our pride and joy.

The service we received from Fuego was great, very friendly and helpful. Delivery slipped (Covid issues) but we were kept informed and it was winter, so we were totally fine with that.

All in all, 10/10 for service, 9/10 price/quality

We're now getting used to making pizza's. There is an art to it apparently, which we are still trying to master!
Excellent products, easy friendly company to deal with would recommend!
Excellent service, even had a follow up call to make sure all arrived on time with the order. Thanks
We purchased a Fuego 90 pizza oven last year and from the first phone call that was made until the delivery of our oven , the service we received from Javier and his team has been nothing short of excellent. I made a late change to my oven size and this was accommodated without any issues . I was given updates all along the manufacturing process and the team were very helpful in providing after sales tips and advice on my oven . I must also mention that I used Hook up solutions to install my oven and to be honest , I cannot recommend them highly enough . The access to the location was not simple and yet Charles from Hook up had it all safely installed within a few hours . The quality and finish of the oven is very good and we use it every week . Thank you to Javier and the team at Fuego.
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 31st January 2021 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 31st January 2021 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 31st January 2021 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 31st January 2021 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 31st January 2021
From ordering my fuego oven to receiving it . I can not praise fuego wood fired ovens enough. They kept me informed as to when my oven was being made ,they even sent me a picture of my actual oven ready to bee shipped in Spain.
Since having my oven installed I have had incredible results cooking all sorts of food for my family.
Really helpful, knowledgeable and friendly staff - great service and terrific product!
Really great...simple to install, simple to use, great cooking for all sorts of meals...pizza, lamb, chicken, pork, curry, tarte tatin.....and looks great.
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 10th September 2020