Fuego Wood Fired Ovens Reviews

Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 12th August 2021
Michael Simpson
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 12th August 2021
Michael Simpson
This is our very first wood fired oven and we are extremely pleased with the quality, the stone cladding is lovely. We cured the oven for eight hours and then started with home made pizzas. The Fuego team have been in contact a few times to make sure everything is OK and to offer advise. This has been very much appreciated.
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 2nd July 2020 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 2nd July 2020
Excellent company to deal with. shipping is prompt, can not fault their customer service, very helpful staff, we purchased their stone large wood fired pizza oven, they communicated from start to finish regarding delivery and what was required from us. The delivery driver on the day was so helpful. The oven itself is a great piece of kit, we made our first pizza's last weekend and they were delicious, we are so impressed with it, our next challenge is to make a roast!! I would recommend purchasing their pizza peel, this helps with getting the pizza in and out of the very hot oven, the oven tool set is great for pushing ashes to one side and removing the ashes the next day.
Fantastic customer service. Professional, informative and extremely helpful.
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 13th September 2021
Excellent pizzas.
Ordered some Ash logs. They catch fire very easily, burn very hot, need to be kept completely dry. Very good product. Give yourself enough time for delivery at the moment, due to transportation delays.
First class customer service.
Rapid service, item came (andiron), much more robust than expected for the money, so great value. Thanks!
I can't take my eyes off it. It's a real statement for the house, is a lot of fun to play with and produces a really wide variety of brilliant food, not just pizzas. And if you're having it sat on a plinth instead of metal base you get to hire and drive a little crane too! What's not to love. And when I come to sell the house in the next few years, this will add so much value to the right buyer - it's the wow factor I've been looking for and is easily worth the investment.
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 25th August 2021 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 25th August 2021
APOLOGES FOR COMING TO YOU ALITTLE LATE THE OVEN IS MARVELLOUS JUST HAD ISSUE WITH TRANSPORT SHOULD OF RANG YOU STRAIGHT AWAY THE DEL DRIVER JUST LEFT IT OUTSIDE ON THE BACK STREET DUE TO HIS PALLET TRUCK NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY ON COBBLED PATH TOLD HIM YOU CANT LEAVE IT LIKE THAT, HE SAID IM NOT PUTING IT IN THE TRUCK AGAIN AND LEFT IT OUT SIDE
I have just received the Pizza oven and I am very impressed in the size quality and look. I have yet to use it as I am just preparing the ground work and stand to place it on.
We are loving our pizza oven and rustic cooking pots we purchased. We have cooked so many things in it and you can do the whole meal in it. Amazing you managed to get it over with all of the covid restrictions. Thank you.
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 20th August 2021 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 20th August 2021
Simply WOW! Purchased the Fuego 80 Stone and not only does it look fantastic but more importantly it allows us to make the most perfect pizza which is currently all we have attempted but there are so many other uses to explore. Clearly these ovens are an investment but this purchase was definitely worth the money. Customer service from Fuego is also second to none they are so helpful. Thanks guys.
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 12th August 2021 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 12th August 2021 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 12th August 2021
This product is the real thing, been looking for a couple of years but none came up to spec, I have just finished installing and curing and already know what a great bit of kit I have here and the help and assistance from the team at Fuego absolutely first rate.
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 10th August 2021 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 10th August 2021 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 10th August 2021 Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 10th August 2021
Delicious sourdough balls for pizzas. Beautifully packaged to keep them frozen, delivered promptly. We will keep ordering!
Superb service. Very quick delivery and high quality product.
I will be a returning client for sure. ordering was a swift. Thank you Fuego Wood Fire Oven
Pizza dough arrived and as described was still frozen so could go straight in freezer. I had expected them to be individually wrapped but they were all stuck together. This was fine as we defrosted them all to use together but this means they are not good if you want to have in freezer and use one of two at a time.
Very helpful. Few glitches on delivery but Jake and Matt were all over it and very attentive. Now it’s delivered want to get it lit and see what it can really do. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜€
We ordered our Pizza Oven back in March. The whole process was streamlined and efficient with both Matt and Jake giving us regular updates. The service we received from Fuego was absolutely outstanding and I cannot recommend their services enough. Not 5 star more 10!!!
I didnt have the best experience with the company but the quality of one of the meat products that I bought was very good, we haven't tried the other one yet which was a substitute product even though they had the original product that I ordered in stock. When I asked why this was the case they did not answer........ If you order food order it from Basco Fine Foods instead as they give you 10% off your first order and free delivery over Β£75 whereas Fuego do not even though it is the same company .........The delivery driver delivered this product to the wrong house and told me that they had delivered it when they had not!! I doubt I'll win the hamper!!
From start to finish the team at fuego have been amazing we are so happy with our oven and can not thank you enough. 5 star
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 1st August 2021