Fuego Wood Fired Ovens Reviews

Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 20th August 2021
Marie Smith
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens 5 star review on 12th August 2021
Michael Simpson
The Pizza oven is perfect, we had looked at several other pizza ovens but when we enquired many of them didn’t respond or couldn’t answer our questions. Fuego where just brilliant, we may have paid slightly more than what we wanted but the service, communication, advice and the honesty was second to non just what we wanted. I have to say the young man who delivered the pizza oven was fantastic too, if only all delivery drivers where so amazing. He really went above and beyond. Thank you for all you’ve help and advise. I will be recommending you to everyone. Brilliant service from start to finish.
Great service - from the initial video call to show me the ovens, through to sorting out and monitoring delivery. The oven is great, easy to use and brilliant results. Highly recommended.
Cannot speak highly enough of Fuego! Amazing and personal service before, during and after purchase. Nothing was too much trouble from advice on purchasing the perfect oven for my needs, to delivery, installation and even sharing recipe ideas! I decided on the smallest oven, Clasico 65, which is perfect for my domestic use feeding and entertaining my family and friends. The oven, alongside being aesthetically pleasing on the eye, is fantastic and so much more than a pizza oven. I've already cooked brisket, ribs, chicken and belly pork to name a few! I've wanted a wood fired oven for a good few years and my Fuego oven certainly hasn't disappointed, if I could have given a 10 out of 10 I would have. Thank you once again Ian and Javier for all your help, here's to many years of wood fired cooking!!
We got a Fuego Classico 80 during the 'lockdown' after some extensive research. The service and product has been outstanding. After some serious questions about how we were going to get it installed / moved from the delivery point to the back of the house we ended up getting 'Hook-Up Solutions' to do it who I have to say continued the excellent service. It was a bit of an assault course but was handled admirably and without fuss. Definitely recommend both Fuego for the oven and Hook-up Solutions for the install. Fortunately I have some chefs in the family and we are getting more than average use out of the oven. Different level of hosting friends and family to our get togethers now. Simply fantastic!
First trial run. Very poor, but that was my fault; oven not hot enough (250) and pizza too thin. Couldn’t get it off the peel then couldn’t get it out of the oven! Second trial; thicker (slightly) pizza, oven at 375/400, cooked in 3-4 minutes. Excellent. Just waiting for rain and wind to stop for next feast.
We are over the moon with our Fuego Wood fired oven! Despite being in lockdown we have been experimenting with our new oven and the results are amazing..... a tagine with beef, pizzas, chicken and fish..... freshly caught from the sea! The taste is exceptional with the aroma of scented wood and we have just begun what we see as an exciting journey into a different world of cooking! Bring it on !! we all need to share our recipes and tips now !!! Gill K
Great service from start to finish with a absolutely awesome project. Thank you
Front to back this company have a superb product, great support staff and really care about your experience with their products. The passion they have for their products comes through clearly when speaking with the team and the build quality of the Fuego Brick 80 Wood fired oven is superb!
After much research we opted for a Fuego oven and we are very pleased with the quality of the oven and the knowledge of the Fuego team that dealt with our purchase. We use the oven as much as possible even over winter not just for pizza but other dishes and breads etc. The oven is very easy to use and clean and is a real conversation piece with friends and neighbours. Would highly recommend and can’t thank all at Fuego enough.
Friendly, professional service from start to finish. Thanks for all the advice and for taking the time to answer all our queries. We love our Fuego oven - it is the heart of our pizza business.
Loving it can do many things more than just making pizza
From the moment I ordered our pizza oven on the Fuego web site the customer service was Superb, I received a phone call straight away explaining that the pizza ovens are made to order and how long it would take to arrive. I received further telephone calls to update me of a delivery date! We have now had our large pizza oven for 8 months, we use it at least once week. It’s one of the best things I have ever bought. I think the Fuego pizza Ovens are superb and the pizzas taste amazing.
I have received excellent service and an excellent oven from Fuego. Since installation we have used the oven many times and continue to expand our knowledge of the variety of food we can prepare. The oven is easy to use with the right tools and can be ready to cook in as little as an hour from lighting. You will not be disappointed!
Great addition to our garden, have cooked from pizzas to fish and roasts in the few weeks we have had it, food taste fantastic
Delighted with this product and a great service from start to finish , it’s a lost art playing with fire love it !!!
I placed the order online and was contacted by the UK office pretty quickly who were very helpful throughout (particularly with COVID-19 restrictions). Instructions very clear and it’s works a treat- looks great too- a real centrepiece in the garden- I’d definitely recommend them to anyone who’s after an authentic looking oven. I went for the Brick 90 but it’s heavy so look into how you are going to install it before buying one
From the first telephone conversation to after care the customer service from Martyn has been outstanding ! This was a birthday surprise for my husband and was to be completed for our return holiday from India . Martyn leased with the builders and my son for delivery and we managed to keep the big secret. THANK YOU ! The oven is one of the best purchases ever made . Although extremely heavy and lots of forward planning to get the oven into place we finally make fantastic 90 second pizza and incredible pulled pork . We also purchased to wooden paddle and cover for the oven which I would defiantly recommend . I know the oven is expensive but I do believe that it will change the way we eat and cook during the warm weather. A five star service and product from start to finish . Once again a big thank you to everyone at Fuego .
Excellent product beautiful piece of equipment weighed just under a tonne absolutely love it I've cooked pizza / rib eyed steak and slow cooked ribs over night. Make sure wood is dry and purchase natural fire lighters Worth every penny Friendly helpful staff Can't wait to be able to have a party I've bought a book wood fired oven and trying out cooking different recipes The fuego brick 80 if a perfect size
We wanted a Fuego Brick 80 for our holiday home in Mallorca, so we called up the guys at Fuego to ask if delivery to Mallorca was possible. We were in luck and from then on everything went perfectly. Martyn and the guys were super helpful and within no time the truck delivered our new oven in Mallorca. We had our local builder build a base structure for it before hand, so within a week it was ready to use. It looks great and although we are still learning and experimenting, it is so much fun to use. Thanks a million to the Fuego guys. 100% recommended. Ursula & Justin
A great experience dealing with you, very helpful in demonstrating the oven and then going on to be attentive throughout the purchase and after sales.
Fuego Wood Fired Ovens is rated 4.89 based on 109 reviews