Free Price Compare Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare

About Free Price Compare: * Save Up to £505 on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more energy suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
FreePriceCompare.com (Free Price Compare) is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices
- Compare broadband deals
- Compare car insurance
- Compare credit cards
- Compare flight prices
- Compare antivirus

17 Park Road

How would you rate Free Price Compare ?

Tony
"I am deaf and the agent was very understanding as we went thru the detail"
Miss J Lanes
"I saved a lot more money then I would and I’m thankful and the ‘free price compare’ has made me less depressed!"
MIKE TAYLOR
"It saving me just £300,00 a year EXCELLENT reports very happy"
"Found very straightforward, but to now have had nothing from EDF in respect of this switch not even an acknowledgement that this switch is going to happen which is disappointing as I don't know what my position is at the moment."
Thank you for your review and hope you are well.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for using the Free Price Compare (FreePriceCompare.com).

If we can be of any assistance throughout the switching process please do not hesitate to contact our UK based Customer Services team on 0203 4757 476. Our opening hours are Monday-Friday 10am to 7pm.

Kind regards,

Customer Services Team
FreePriceCompare.com
"Identified a good saving on electricity not offered by other comparison sites. Efficient service. Only negative was lots of duplicated emails."
"Helpful and explained it all in words i could understand and answered questions i felt relevant..would recommend ..,,,,"
"A very pleasant person helped me and made everything straight forward and easy to do"
"I find the print size in the app are most difficult to read - they are far too small. Apart from that, I need to see how the app works in practice."
"Could not complete this on line as it did not give me the option of price for both gas and electric as one so had to phone and let them do it for me. Very good service"
"The process was easy and the projected savings very clear. Possibly the best switch I have done."
"This is my first time on a compare site. I did find it easy to use in spite that I stayed with my usual supplier only changing my out of date plan. Providing everything goes smoothly, will use this site again next year."
"The site was easy and clear to use, all questions relevant, the results covered all the market (several suppliers I had not even heard of) and the comparisons came up straight away - no waiting for them to be sent via e-mail as in some comparison sites."
"It is still too early to know just how easy things will turn out. So far, there has been nothing to do but I'm waiting for the whole process to kick into being after the cooling off period. How much aggravation will then occur is anyone's guess."
"very surprised how prompt and easy setting up was, I thouhjy the ervice very good"
"Think you, you made it very easy to switch - especially as it only took a few minutes over the telephone and reduced my energy bill considerably. Furthermore, my present Energy supplier, extraenergy, is charging me £60 for terminating a fixed term contract which does not end until October 2020, but it's still worth my while to switch. Presumably the welcome pack will tell me the date the switch is to take place?"
"Very helpful reception awaiting the switch"
"It was easy to use and gave better explanation of what the comparison was in real terms. Also found more deals that the sites that advertise more. Please advertise, people don;t know and are being conned by the likes of Uswitch thinking they show every single deal available, when they don't!"
"very good savings quick and easy"
"I found it quite simple and straight forward to use this site"
"quick and easy"
"it was quite easy to change my tariff to an on line tariff good service"
"It was a easy site but you need to go back on your self to look at tariff."
"This was a good comparison website My only gripe is the fact that if you have a smart meter it is not easy to switch without needing a new meter. These smart meters are a rip off"
Free Price Compare is rated 4.74 based on 2,504 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!