Free Price Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Free Price Compare Reviews

About Free Price Compare:

* Save Up to £318* on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more energy suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
FreePriceCompare.com (Free Price Compare) is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices
- Compare antivirus

17 Park Road

Tell us how Free Price Compare made you happy
Well designed site
The actual process was very straight forward. Before going ahead I took the trouble to look at prices myself but after switching found that I ad been comparing Apples with Pears!!! Most of the suppliers I looked at showed the prices for the coming period that I would be signing up for BUT Bulb quoted a price which they subsequently increased once I had signed! Very unethical and underhand!!!!
Easy to switch my suppliers through free price compare
Very helpful and sorted me out .
Even I found it easy, I am old school and hate using my lap top, I did not go for the cheapest but close to it and i will wait till next year to see what happens.
It was very easy to do
very good on phone but web site gave different and misleading figures
Very good service
It seemed easy to navigate. Unfortunate you do not get any email confirmation so I am awaiting further information to confirm the switch has been successful.
No trouble to change. Will see if price warrants the switch over.
They are very Dependable to use, they search for the best affordable Energy providers for their customers.I have used them twice in 2 yrs and would recommend them.
Easy to search for and switch utility providers. I didn't realise I would get so much spam email afterwards though, offering to switch anything and everything else.
Was really easy o sign up and switch would definitely recommend to my friends and family.
very easy to do and well worth while.
I find that they are very slow to take over my energy.
Straight forward.
EASY no prob;s
The change over instructions were quite clear and easy to follow.
Very easy to change companies but now am inundated with unwanted emails from freepricecompare Even though I have unsubscribed at least twice..... I know this company now and would use it again BUT if only they would stop hassling me on a daily basis........
Easy to use, good results
Free Price Compare is rated 4.74 based on 4,116 reviews