Free Price Compare Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare

About Free Price Compare: * Save Up to £505 on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more energy suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
FreePriceCompare.com (Free Price Compare) is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices

Tell us how Free Price Compare made you happy

Albertas
"Normal"
Dorothy
"This was an excellent and very easy way to change my gas and electricity supplier through comparisons. Costs were explained very simply and clearly and I changed over in less than 10 minutes ! Thank you so much ! The little highland cow from Scotland shows how nervous I was about changing my supplier !"
"I am deaf and the agent was very understanding as we went thru the detail"
"Easy to use"
"Q1. Yes Q 2. Yes"
"Happy with the ease of changing from one supplier to another."
"On the whole good as did not realise how volatile the energy market had become. The staff were pleasant and helpful"
"This is the first time, switching energy companies, and though I was apprehensive at first, I generally found the process easy and straightforward. When I spoke to one of the reps, they came across as polite and knowledgeable."
"So far so good."
"easy to use"
"so far so good very easy and helpful"
"I havent actually been switched yet but i will do one once its all done and i dont get any problems ."
"was done quickly and proficiently . saved bme the hassle"
"WEb site OK easy to switch."
"Quite straight forward, help line extremely helpfull."
"Ease of use but had difficulty finding the right tariff"
"Found it straight forward to switch on line"
"easy to use, pleased with price comparison but still waiting for supplier to confirm everything"
"Very helpful"
"I’m not too comfortable doing things online but I found your website reasonably ok to use. However, in order to complete my comparison satisfactorily, being able to discuss queries by phone was most helpful."
"I am still waiting for the process to be confirmed by e.on ie e.on go online 1 year v21 paperless..when I receive I will be happy. to complete your review"
"My current supplier had recently advised that my dual fuel monthly payments were rising by around 23%. I went online to the Free Price Comparison site and within 15minutes had changed to a new provider. Great site and easy to use I would recommend this site to anyone looking to change supplier."
"Happy with the process and projected savings to be made."
Free Price Compare is rated 4.74 based on 2,700 reviews